E Issues Society.
The Latin letter 'E' differs little from its source, the Greek letter epsilon, 'Ε'. This in turn comes from the Semitic letter hê , which has been suggested to have started as a praying or calling human figure ( hillul 'jubilation'), and was probably based on a similar Egyptian hieroglyph that indicated a different pronunciation. (wikipedia)
- E The fifth letter and the second vowel in the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin...
- A letter of the Latin alphabet.
- E number E numbers are codes for substances that are permitted to be used as food additives for use within...
- Haplogroup E (mtDNA) A human mitochondrial DNA haplogroup typical for the Malay Archipelago.
- E-layer The Kennelly?Heaviside layer, named after Arthur E. Kennelly and Oliver Heaviside, also known as...
- e (mathematical constant) A mathematical constant, approximately equal to 2.71828, which appears in many different settings...
- E (complexity) The set of decision problems that can be solved by a deterministic Turing machine in time 2O and...
- E (musical note) The third note of the C major scale, and mi in fixed-do solf ge.
- E! E! is an American basic cable and satellite television channel that is owned by the NBCUniversal...
- E Township, Maine An unincorporated township located in Aroostook County, Maine, United States.
- E language A Tai?Chinese mixed language spoken primarily in Rongshui Miao Autonomous County, Guangxi, China.
- A OMB Watch www
A nonprofit research, Watch, educational, and advocacy organization that focuses on budget issues, regulatory policy, nonprofit advocacy, access to government information, and activities at the Office of Management and Budget (OMB). OMB Watch.
- UFE United for a Fair Economy (UFE) www
UFE raises awareness that concentrated wealth and power has negative effects on society. for a Fair Economy (UFE). UFE supports and helps build social movements for greater equality. United for a Fair Economy (UFE).
- Questions Can We Ever Justify Economic Sanctions? www
Questions if economic sanctions are the cynical ploy of powerful states, Ever Justify Economic Sanctions?, or a justifiable weapon for use against dictators. From The Ecologist. Can We Ever Justify Economic Sanctions?.
- Commentary Stuck in Sanctions: U.S. Needs Way Out of Policy Morass www
Commentary by Aaron Lukas, Sanctions: U.S. Needs Way Out of Policy Morass, a policy analyst from the Cato Institute's Center for Trade Policy Studies. Stuck in Sanctions: U.S. Needs Way Out of Policy Morass.
- A The Right to Education Project www
A resource on the status of the right to education as outlined by the United Nations, Right to Education Project, supporting the work of the UN Special Rapporteur on education. Includes links to allied organizations. The Right to Education Project.
- Provides The National Center for Public Policy and Higher Education www
Provides action-oriented analyses of state and federal policies affecting education beyond high school. The National Center for Public Policy and Higher Education.
- Campaign Last Acts www
Campaign to improve care of the dying by coalition of healthcare professional and consumer organizations. Acts. News and discussion on death and dying, reports on palliative care, resource directory, free publications, and e-mail newsletter provided. Last Acts.
- Gives Estate of Denial www
Gives the "dark side" of estate management plus involuntary redistribution of assets via trusts, Denial, wills, and guardianships. Exposes an industry where lawyers and others manipulate circumstances for asset distributions contrary to intended wishes of the deceased and disabled. Estate of Denial.
- Article The Millennium Project: A plan for meeting the Millennium Development Goals www
Article in The Lancet by JD Sachs and JW McArthur. The Millennium Project: A plan for meeting the Millennium Development Goals.
- Article The End of Poverty - Wikipedia www
Article on Jeffrey Sachs vision on the possibility to end extreme poverty by 2025 and implementing the millennium goals. The End of Poverty - Wikipedia.
- A EDGE of Existence www
A project to conserve the world's most Evolutionarily Distinct and Globally Endangered (EDGE) species. Existence. Features photographs and details of the 100 most threatened animals, and explains the research and protection measures undertaken by scientists. Includes donation facility. EDGE of Existence.
- Conservation WWF | Species Programme www
Conservation project news, Species Programme, factsheets and status reports of threatened species such as great apes, rhinos, whales and tigers. WWF | Species Programme.
- Nonprofit, IGC - Institute for Global Communications www
Nonprofit, Institute for Global Communications, provides alternative sources of information, and comprehensive Internet services for progressive individuals and organizations. IGC - Institute for Global Communications.
- Library Speakout.com: Issues www
Library of online information and links related to (mostly U. Issues.S.) public policy issues. Formerly Policy.com. Speakout.com: Issues.
- Alexa: E Issues
Alexa Directory Top Sites: E Issues
- DMOZ: E Issues
dmoz.org Directory: E Issues