E Issues Society.
The Latin letter 'E' differs little from its source, the Greek letter epsilon, 'Ε'. This in turn comes from the Semitic letter hê , which has been suggested to have started as a praying or calling human figure ( hillul 'jubilation'), and was probably based on a similar Egyptian hieroglyph that indicated a different pronunciation. (wikipedia)
- E The fifth letter and the second vowel in the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin...
- A letter of the Latin alphabet.
- E number E numbers are codes for substances that are permitted to be used as food additives for use within...
- Haplogroup E (mtDNA) A human mitochondrial DNA haplogroup typical for the Malay Archipelago.
- E-layer The Kennelly?Heaviside layer, named after Arthur E. Kennelly and Oliver Heaviside, also known as...
- e (mathematical constant) A mathematical constant, approximately equal to 2.71828, which appears in many different settings...
- E (complexity) The set of decision problems that can be solved by a deterministic Turing machine in time 2O and...
- E (musical note) The third note of the C major scale, and mi in fixed-do solf ge.
- E! E! is an American basic cable and satellite television channel that is owned by the NBCUniversal...
- E Township, Maine An unincorporated township located in Aroostook County, Maine, United States.
- E language A Tai?Chinese mixed language spoken primarily in Rongshui Miao Autonomous County, Guangxi, China.
- Aims No Lottery www
Aims to educate people about the dangers of the lottery. No Lottery.
- A OMB Watch www
A nonprofit research, Watch, educational, and advocacy organization that focuses on budget issues, regulatory policy, nonprofit advocacy, access to government information, and activities at the Office of Management and Budget (OMB). OMB Watch.
- Questions Can We Ever Justify Economic Sanctions? www
Questions if economic sanctions are the cynical ploy of powerful states, Ever Justify Economic Sanctions?, or a justifiable weapon for use against dictators. From The Ecologist. Can We Ever Justify Economic Sanctions?.
- Commentary Stuck in Sanctions: U.S. Needs Way Out of Policy Morass www
Commentary by Aaron Lukas, Sanctions: U.S. Needs Way Out of Policy Morass, a policy analyst from the Cato Institute's Center for Trade Policy Studies. Stuck in Sanctions: U.S. Needs Way Out of Policy Morass.
- Commentary The Quick and The Ed www
Commentary about a wide range of issues in American education. The Quick and The Ed.
- Research Moral Issues in Education www
Research articles and other essays regarding character education in the United States and Japan, Issues in Education, by Taku Ikemoto Moral Issues in Education.
- End-of-life End-of-life Care www
End-of-life issues - meeting the physical, Care, psychological, social, spiritual, and practical needs of terminally ill patients and their caregivers. End-of-life Care.
- Mission Death with Dignity National Center www
Mission is to expand end-of-life choices and advance the legalization of physician aid in dying. Death with Dignity National Center.
- Time Time: The End of Poverty www
Time magazine article on Jeffrey Sachs book about how this generation can make the end of extreme poverty happen. Time: The End of Poverty.
- Article The Millennium Project: A plan for meeting the Millennium Development Goals www
Article in The Lancet by JD Sachs and JW McArthur. The Millennium Project: A plan for meeting the Millennium Development Goals.
- An Critical Ecosystem Partnership Fund www
An initiative for key investments in biodiversity conservation, Ecosystem Partnership Fund, based on the common vision that economic prosperity and conservation are linked. Critical Ecosystem Partnership Fund.
- Links Endangered Species at EELink www
Links to Internet resources about endangered species. Endangered Species at EELink.
- Library Speakout.com: Issues www
Library of online information and links related to (mostly U. Issues.S.) public policy issues. Formerly Policy.com. Speakout.com: Issues.
- Nonprofit, IGC - Institute for Global Communications www
Nonprofit, Institute for Global Communications, provides alternative sources of information, and comprehensive Internet services for progressive individuals and organizations. IGC - Institute for Global Communications.
- Alexa: E Issues
Alexa Directory Top Sites: E Issues
- DMOZ: E Issues
dmoz.org Directory: E Issues