E Issues Society.
The Latin letter 'E' differs little from its source, the Greek letter epsilon, 'Ε'. This in turn comes from the Semitic letter hê , which has been suggested to have started as a praying or calling human figure ( hillul 'jubilation'), and was probably based on a similar Egyptian hieroglyph that indicated a different pronunciation. (wikipedia)
- E The fifth letter and the second vowel in the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin...
- A letter of the Latin alphabet.
- E number E numbers are codes for substances that are permitted to be used as food additives for use within...
- Haplogroup E (mtDNA) A human mitochondrial DNA haplogroup typical for the Malay Archipelago.
- E-layer The Kennelly?Heaviside layer, named after Arthur E. Kennelly and Oliver Heaviside, also known as...
- e (mathematical constant) A mathematical constant, approximately equal to 2.71828, which appears in many different settings...
- E (complexity) The set of decision problems that can be solved by a deterministic Turing machine in time 2O and...
- E (musical note) The third note of the C major scale, and mi in fixed-do solf ge.
- E! E! is an American basic cable and satellite television channel that is owned by the NBCUniversal...
- E Township, Maine An unincorporated township located in Aroostook County, Maine, United States.
- E language A Tai?Chinese mixed language spoken primarily in Rongshui Miao Autonomous County, Guangxi, China.
- Campaign Celebrate Capitalism www
Campaign to show public support and protest in favor of capitalism. Capitalism. Information about rallies and street parties as well as past events. Celebrate Capitalism.
- UFE United for a Fair Economy (UFE) www
UFE raises awareness that concentrated wealth and power has negative effects on society. for a Fair Economy (UFE). UFE supports and helps build social movements for greater equality. United for a Fair Economy (UFE).
- Questions Can We Ever Justify Economic Sanctions? www
Questions if economic sanctions are the cynical ploy of powerful states, Ever Justify Economic Sanctions?, or a justifiable weapon for use against dictators. From The Ecologist. Can We Ever Justify Economic Sanctions?.
- A U.S. Sanctions Against Burma: A Failure on All Fronts www
A Cato Institute essay arguing that unilateral sanctions against Burma has been a failure, Sanctions Against Burma: A Failure on All Fronts, and forcing U.S. firms to disengage from Burma only harms US economic interests and does nothing for Burmese human rights and prosperity. U.S. Sanctions Against Burma: A Failure on All Fronts.
- Promotes Global Campaign for Education www
Promotes education as a basic human right, Campaign for Education, and mobilizes public pressure on governments and the international community to provide free, compulsory public basic education for all people. Includes news, resources, and action plans. Global Campaign for Education.
- A The Kid-Safe Network www
A nation-wide educational program to teach children and parents about the dangers of child molesters. Kid-Safe Network. Learn special methods to avoid these dangers. The Kid-Safe Network.
- This Innovations in End-of-Life Care www
This on-line journal features peer-reviewed examples of promising practices in end-of-life care. Innovations in End-of-Life Care.
- Campaign Last Acts www
Campaign to improve care of the dying by coalition of healthcare professional and consumer organizations. Acts. News and discussion on death and dying, reports on palliative care, resource directory, free publications, and e-mail newsletter provided. Last Acts.
- Information, End Poverty 2015 www
Information, Poverty 2015, news and other resources about the campaign to implement the eight millennium development goals. End Poverty 2015.
- Official Millennium Development Goals Indicators www
Official United Nations site with up to date data on the progress made in regard to the Millennium Development Goals. Development Goals Indicators. Yearly reports and data per country. Millennium Development Goals Indicators.
- An Bagheera Endangered Species www
An educational web site about animals vanishing from the Earth. Bagheera Endangered Species.
- Ring Wildlife Gifts and Preservation www
Ring of sites promoting Gifts, Gifts and Preservation, information, education, safety or preservation of wildlife and endangered species and conservation of their habitat. Wildlife Gifts and Preservation.
- Library Speakout.com: Issues www
Library of online information and links related to (mostly U. Issues.S.) public policy issues. Formerly Policy.com. Speakout.com: Issues.
- A MillionSoulsAware.org www
A not-for-profit project aiming to raise awareness of issues of concern. MillionSoulsAware.org. Once a million persons have read the current featured article, the site will cover another topic. MillionSoulsAware.org.
- Alexa: E Issues
Alexa Directory Top Sites: E Issues
- DMOZ: E Issues
dmoz.org Directory: E Issues