D Issues Society.
D ( named dee / ˈ d iː / ) is the fourth letter of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet . (wikipedia)
- D The fourth letter of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet.
- Detroit The most populous city in the U.S. state of Michigan, the largest city on the United...
- Vitamin D Vitamin D refers to a group of fat-soluble secosteroids responsible for increasing intestinal...
- D (musical note) A musical note a whole tone above C, and is known as Re within the fixed-Do solfege system.
- D (film) A 2005 Indian crime drama-thriller film, directed by Vishram Sawant, co-written by Manish Gupta...
- D region The ionized part of Earth's upper atmosphere, from about to altitude, a region that includes the...
- D battery A size of dry cell.
- D River A river in Lincoln City, Oregon, United States.
- Demand The quantity of a commodity or a service that people are willing or able to buy at a certain...
- D (New York City Subway service) A rapid transit service in the B Division of the New York City Subway.
- Voiced alveolar stop A type of consonantal sound, used in some spoken languages.
- Death Penalty Information www
An interactive exploration of capital punishment, Penalty Information, including arguments for and against, issues of ethics and justice surrounding the death penalty, and maps showing state-by-state data.
- Covers Punishment: The Death Penalty www
Covers history, The Death Penalty, opinions, eye-witness reports, and trivia. Punishment: The Death Penalty.
- Paper A Better Auction Mechanism, And Why Governments Should Sell Futures Rather Than Debt www
Paper outlining the need for governments to stop selling debt through their current, Better Auction Mechanism, And Why Governments Should Sell Futures Rather Than Debt, primitive methods, and a suggestion for a replacement. A Better Auction Mechanism, And Why Governments Should Sell Futures Rather Than Debt.
- Explore Budget Explorer: The Complete U.S. Federal Budget www
Explore the entire U. Explorer: The Complete U.S. Federal Budget.S. Federal Budget quickly and easily. Find solutions to reduce the National Debt. Learn how others have balanced the budget, and how your Federal taxes are spent. Budget Explorer: The Complete U.S. Federal Budget.
- Assists Geneva Centre for the Democratic Control of Armed Forces (DCAF) www
Assists the international community in pursuing good governance and reform of the security sector. Centre for the Democratic Control of Armed Forces (DCAF). Information about their activities and publications. Geneva Centre for the Democratic Control of Armed Forces (DCAF).
- A Center for Security Policy www
A U. for Security Policy.S. national security think tank specializing in decision briefs and press releases on critical foreign policy and military defense matters. Subject area archive dating from 1988, including abstracts. Center for Security Policy.
- An The Western Democratic Tradition www
An explanation and description of the western democratic tradition by a professor of constitutional law. The Western Democratic Tradition.
- A CITIDEP www
A non-profit, CITIDEP, multi-national research institution on participatory democracy, with focus on the impact of information technologies. Site lists activities, research areas, papers, and events. CITIDEP.
- Proposes No Place Like Homeland www
Proposes a Palestinian federation of three republics: Jewish, Place Like Homeland, neutral and Arab, to enable both peoples to enjoy their right of return. No Place Like Homeland.
- Site Federo www
Site devoted to the exploration of federalism in Uganda; offers federal and regional models, Federo, draft constitutions, party positions, personalities, and related links. Federo.
- Research The Analog Divide: Technology Practices in Public Education www
Research article on the digital divide and infrastructure design in Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD). Analog Divide: Technology Practices in Public Education. Also available in PDF. The Analog Divide: Technology Practices in Public Education.
- Pacific CNET News.com - Perspective: What digital divide? www
Pacific Research Institute director Sonia Arrison says that rhetoric notwithstanding, News.com - Perspective: What digital divide?, the digital divide is not a crisis and is certainly not destined to become the civil liberties issue of the 21st century. CNET News.com - Perspective: What digital divide?.
- A MillionSoulsAware.org www
A not-for-profit project aiming to raise awareness of issues of concern. MillionSoulsAware.org. Once a million persons have read the current featured article, the site will cover another topic. MillionSoulsAware.org.
- Nonprofit, IGC - Institute for Global Communications www
Nonprofit, Institute for Global Communications, provides alternative sources of information, and comprehensive Internet services for progressive individuals and organizations. IGC - Institute for Global Communications.
- Alexa: D Issues
Alexa Directory Top Sites: D Issues
- DMOZ: D Issues
dmoz.org Directory: D Issues