D Issues Society.
D ( named dee / ˈ d iː / ) is the fourth letter of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet . (wikipedia)
- D The fourth letter of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet.
- Detroit The most populous city in the U.S. state of Michigan, the largest city on the United...
- Vitamin D Vitamin D refers to a group of fat-soluble secosteroids responsible for increasing intestinal...
- D (musical note) A musical note a whole tone above C, and is known as Re within the fixed-Do solfege system.
- D (film) A 2005 Indian crime drama-thriller film, directed by Vishram Sawant, co-written by Manish Gupta...
- D region The ionized part of Earth's upper atmosphere, from about to altitude, a region that includes the...
- D battery A size of dry cell.
- D River A river in Lincoln City, Oregon, United States.
- Demand The quantity of a commodity or a service that people are willing or able to buy at a certain...
- D (New York City Subway service) A rapid transit service in the B Division of the New York City Subway.
- Voiced alveolar stop A type of consonantal sound, used in some spoken languages.
- Covers Punishment: The Death Penalty www
Covers history, The Death Penalty, opinions, eye-witness reports, and trivia. Punishment: The Death Penalty.
- Bipartisan Almanac of Policy Issues www
Bipartisan news, Policy Issues, background information, and statistics. Almanac of Policy Issues.
- Paper A Better Auction Mechanism, And Why Governments Should Sell Futures Rather Than Debt www
Paper outlining the need for governments to stop selling debt through their current, Better Auction Mechanism, And Why Governments Should Sell Futures Rather Than Debt, primitive methods, and a suggestion for a replacement. A Better Auction Mechanism, And Why Governments Should Sell Futures Rather Than Debt.
- A The Mechanics of Inflation www
A detailed analysis of the mechanics of "the great modern government swindle known as inflation. Mechanics of Inflation." The Mechanics of Inflation.
- A The Center for Advanced Defense Studies (CADS) www
A non-profit multidisciplinary research institution working in the areas of information warfare and operations, Center for Advanced Defense Studies (CADS), decision making, international relations, and strategic intelligence. Offers reading materials, event announcements, and project information. The Center for Advanced Defense Studies (CADS).
- A Center for Security Policy www
A U. for Security Policy.S. national security think tank specializing in decision briefs and press releases on critical foreign policy and military defense matters. Subject area archive dating from 1988, including abstracts. Center for Security Policy.
- An Ballot Initiative Strategy Center www
An organization dedicated to helping progressives participate in launching ballot initiatives and democratic action. Ballot Initiative Strategy Center.
- Non-profit National Democratic Institute for International Affairs www
Non-profit organization associated with the Democratic Party of the United States. Democratic Institute for International Affairs. Site describes current programs and research projects on the development of democracy, as well as a searchable resource exchange for democratic activists and practitioners. National Democratic Institute for International Affairs.
- Proposes No Place Like Homeland www
Proposes a Palestinian federation of three republics: Jewish, Place Like Homeland, neutral and Arab, to enable both peoples to enjoy their right of return. No Place Like Homeland.
- Clearinghouse Forum of Federations www
Clearinghouse for information about federalism, Federations, with content in English and French. Includes current news and events, research results and projects, documents, video/audio, and links to related sites. Forum of Federations.
- Research The Analog Divide: Technology Practices in Public Education www
Research article on the digital divide and infrastructure design in Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD). Analog Divide: Technology Practices in Public Education. Also available in PDF. The Analog Divide: Technology Practices in Public Education.
- Paper First Monday - Effective use: A community informatics strategy beyond the Digital Divide www
Paper by Michael Gurstein examines the concepts and strategies underlying the notion of the Digital Divide and concludes that it is little more than a marketing campaign for Internet service providers. First Monday - Effective use: A community informatics strategy beyond the Digital Divide.
- Nonprofit, IGC - Institute for Global Communications www
Nonprofit, Institute for Global Communications, provides alternative sources of information, and comprehensive Internet services for progressive individuals and organizations. IGC - Institute for Global Communications.
- Library Speakout.com: Issues www
Library of online information and links related to (mostly U. Issues.S.) public policy issues. Formerly Policy.com. Speakout.com: Issues.
- Alexa: D Issues
Alexa Directory Top Sites: D Issues
- DMOZ: D Issues
dmoz.org Directory: D Issues