B Issues Society.
B or b ( pronounced / ˈ b iː / , bee ) is the 2nd letter in the ISO basic Latin alphabet. (wikipedia)
- B The second letter of the ISO basic Latin alphabet. It represents the voiced bilabial stop in...
- Belgium A country in Western Europe bordered by France, the Netherlands, Germany and Luxembourg.
- Decibel A unit of measurement used to express the ratio of one value of a physical property to another on...
- Haplogroup B (mtDNA) A human mitochondrial DNA haplogroup.
- B (musical note) The seventh note of the fixed-Do solf ge. Its enharmonic equivalents are C and A.
- B (programming language) A programming language developed at Bell Labs circa 1969.
- ? A letter of the Cyrillic script.
- b (newspaper) The largest general-circulation daily newspaper based in the American state of Maryland and...
- BB gun A type of air guns designed to shoot metallic ball projectiles called BBs - metal balls...
- Rajawali Televisi (RTV) A national private television station in Indonesia owned by Rajawali Corporation.
- B (New York City Subway service) A rapid transit service in the B Division of the New York City Subway.
- Discusses Ten Common Fallacies about Bilingual Education www
Discusses commonly held misconceptions about bilingual education in the United States. Ten Common Fallacies about Bilingual Education.
- This National Council for Languages and International Studies www
This site provides a look at the work of the NCLIS and the Joint National Committee for Languages. Council for Languages and International Studies. The member organizations of NCLIS-JNCL are united in their belief that all Americans must have the opportunity to learn and use English and at least one other language. National Council for Languages and International Studies.
- Treatise The Wired Society www
Treatise and thinking points regarding biotechnology and paradise engineering. The Wired Society.
- Site Whybiotech www
Site contains information about the benefits of biotechnology as well as daily news about the biotechnology debate. Whybiotech.
- Outlines Quinacrine Sterilization www
Outlines concerns about the safety and possible carcinogenicity of quinacrine, Sterilization, use of which is being considered for use in sterilization programs in poor countries. Quinacrine Sterilization.
- Reproductive Reproductive Health Technologies Project www
Reproductive freedom advocacy group, Health Technologies Project, based in the U.S. News and information on emerging issues in contraception, including new contraceptive technologies. Reproductive Health Technologies Project.
- Report Consumers Union: U.S. and Europe Agree to Disagree on Safety of Dairy Hormone www
Report on a decision by the U. Union: U.S. and Europe Agree to Disagree on Safety of Dairy Hormone.N.'s main food safety body, the Codex Alimentarius Commission, not to endorse recombinant bovine growth hormone (rbGH), due to lack of consensus in the scientific community on its safety. Consumers Union: U.S. and Europe Agree to Disagree on Safety of Dairy Hormone.
- Monsanto Oakhurst Sued by Monsanto Over Milk Advertising www
Monsanto says the claim by Oakhurst Dairy of Portland that its milk doesn't contain any artificial growth hormones which implies that it is safer or of higher quality is essentially misleading. Oakhurst Sued by Monsanto Over Milk Advertising.
- A MillionSoulsAware.org www
A not-for-profit project aiming to raise awareness of issues of concern. MillionSoulsAware.org. Once a million persons have read the current featured article, the site will cover another topic. MillionSoulsAware.org.
- Library Speakout.com: Issues www
Library of online information and links related to (mostly U. Issues.S.) public policy issues. Formerly Policy.com. Speakout.com: Issues.
- Alexa: B Issues
Alexa Directory Top Sites: B Issues
- DMOZ: B Issues
dmoz.org Directory: B Issues