A Issues Society.
A ( named / ˈ eɪ / , plural As, A's, a s, a's or aes ) is the first letter and the first vowel in the ISO basic Latin alphabet. (wikipedia)
- A The first letter and the first vowel of the ISO basic Latin alphabet. It is similar to the...
- Isaac Asimov An American writer and professor of biochemistry at Boston University.
- A* A computer algorithm that is widely used in pathfinding and graph traversal, the process of...
- A value A-Values are numerical values used in the determination of the most stable orientation of atoms...
- A (1965 film) A 1965 short film animated by Jan Lenica. It involves a writer tormented by a giant letter "A".
- "The A " Among the first to note nicknames for Atlanta, Georgia...
- A (Bengali) The writing system for the Bengali language and, together with the Assamese alphabet, is the...
- A Martinez An American actor and singer with roles in the daytime soap operas Santa Barbara, General...
- anarchist symbol An A within a circle.
- A (New York City Subway service) A rapid transit service in the B Division of the New York City Subway.
- A (grade) A list of grading systems used by countries of the world, first organized by continent, with...
- News, Almanac of Policy Issues: Abortion www
News, Policy Issues: Abortion, background information, and links on abortion policy, including Roe v. Wade, RU-486, fetal tissue research, and related issues. Almanac of Policy Issues: Abortion.
- Research Fetal Psychology www
Research study published in Psychology Today (Oct. Psychology. 1998) addresses the relative developmental capabilities of the human fetus at particular gestation points. Relevant to abortion considerations. Fetal Psychology.
- Produces Latino Education Network Service www
Produces and distributes information about Latino and Latina history, Education Network Service, including history of Latino activism, in the United States. Latino Education Network Service.
- All Associations Unorthodox www
All about unconventional, Unorthodox, unrestrained and unrepentant strategic thinking on the future of associations and the association community. Associations Unorthodox.
- Provides National Resource Center for Special Needs Adoption www
Provides training, Resource Center for Special Needs Adoption, consultation, and informational materials for professionals, organizations, and parents regarding special needs adoptions. National Resource Center for Special Needs Adoption.
- Michael NPR : Scams Plague Efforts to Adopt Beyond Borders www
Michael Montgomery of American RadioWorks reports on problems with adoptions of children from the former Soviet Union. Scams Plague Efforts to Adopt Beyond Borders. [17:10 streaming audio broadcast] NPR : Scams Plague Efforts to Adopt Beyond Borders.
- An The New Meritocracy: Recent Affirmative Action Developments in Universities www
An explanation of the changes to the meritocracy in Australia achieved by affirmative action. The New Meritocracy: Recent Affirmative Action Developments in Universities.
- Offers The National Center for Public Policy Research Affirmative Action Resource Center www
Offers links to resources including commentary, National Center for Public Policy Research Affirmative Action Resource Center, legislation, litigation, and articles. The National Center for Public Policy Research Affirmative Action Resource Center.
- Copies The Smoking Gun: High Altitude Hijinks www
Copies of complaints filed against unruly passengers. The Smoking Gun: High Altitude Hijinks.
- From Spotlight on Air Rage www
From BBC News. Spotlight on Air Rage.
- Worldwide Information on Alternatives Databases www
Worldwide directory of databases created as an international joint effort with ECVAM. Alternatives Databases. From the Norwegian Reference Centre for Laboratory Animal Science and Alternatives. Information on Alternatives Databases.
- Article The 3Rs: Refinement, Reduction, Replacement www
Article which puts forth arguments that the 3Rs are, 3Rs: Refinement, Reduction, Replacement, in effect, pro-vivisection policies, and that vivisection must be abolished completely and immediately. From the New Zealand Anti-Vivisection Society. The 3Rs: Refinement, Reduction, Replacement.
- A MillionSoulsAware.org www
A not-for-profit project aiming to raise awareness of issues of concern. MillionSoulsAware.org. Once a million persons have read the current featured article, the site will cover another topic. MillionSoulsAware.org.
- Nonprofit, IGC - Institute for Global Communications www
Nonprofit, Institute for Global Communications, provides alternative sources of information, and comprehensive Internet services for progressive individuals and organizations. IGC - Institute for Global Communications.
- Alexa: A Issues
Alexa Directory Top Sites: A Issues
- DMOZ: A Issues
dmoz.org Directory: A Issues