Opinions, thoughts and views about the holiday and its celebration, pro or con, humorous or serious. Opinions Columbus Day Holidays Society.
In general, an opinion is a judgment, viewpoint, or statement that is not conclusive. It may deal with subjective matters in which there is no conclusive finding. (wikipedia)
- Opinion A judgment, viewpoint, or statement that is not conclusive.
- Legal opinion In law, a legal opinion is usually a written explanation by a judge or group of judges that...
- Opinion piece An article, published in a newspaper or magazine, that mainly reflects the author's opinion about...
- Judicial opinion A form of legal opinion written by a judge or a judicial panel in the course of resolving a legal...
- Opinion journalism Opinion journalism is journalism that makes no claim of objectivity.
- "Opinion" (song) A box set, containing three CDs and one DVD, of previously rare or unreleased material, including...
- Opinions A British talk programme broadcast on Channel 4 television in the 1980s and 1990s.
- Editorial Goodbye Columbus! www
Editorial against a "racist Columbus legacy. Columbus!." Goodbye Columbus!.
- Press Indigenous People's Opposition to Celebration and Glorification of Colonial Pirate Christopher Columbus www
Press release in opposition to Columbus Day, People's Opposition to Celebration and Glorification of Colonial Pirate Christopher Columbus, by the American Indian Movement. Indigenous People's Opposition to Celebration and Glorification of Colonial Pirate Christopher Columbus.
- A A Faithful Response www
A formal response issued by the National Council of the Churches of Christ in the USA to the 500th anniversary of the arrival of Christopher Columbus. A Faithful Response.
- Online Abolish Columbus Day www
Online petition requesting that Congressional Representatives rename "Columbus Day" to "First Americans Day. Columbus Day." Abolish Columbus Day.
- Indian We Are Still Here www
Indian politics and issues, Are Still Here, addressing racism and stereotypes, environmental destruction, and historical revisionism. We Are Still Here.
- An Seventh Generation Fund for Indian Development, Inc. www
An intermediary foundation and advocacy organization dedicated to promoting and maintaining the uniqueness of Native Peoples and our nations. Seventh Generation Fund for Indian Development, Inc..
- Includes Institute for the Study of Academic Racism www
Includes information on the organization, for the Study of Academic Racism, and its advisory counsel. Related links and photo gallery provided. Institute for the Study of Academic Racism.
- Defends Center for Religious Freedom www
Defends against religious persecution of all groups throughout the world. for Religious Freedom. It insists that U.S. foreign policy defend Christians and Jews, Muslim dissidents and minorities, and other religious minorities in countries such as Indonesia, Pakistan, Nigeria, Iran and Sudan. Center for Religious Freedom.
- Describes Indigenous Peoples Day www
Describes the event replacing Columbus Day in some parts of the United States and explains the rationale behind it. Indigenous Peoples Day.
- Lesson Lesson Plan - Columbus Day www
Lesson plan designed for use in the fourth or fifth grade classroom examines the Columbus Day holiday from a Native American perspective. Plan - Columbus Day. From the College of Education at Utah State University. Lesson Plan - Columbus Day.
- Alexa: Opinions Columbus Day
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Opinions Columbus Day
- DMOZ: Opinions Columbus Day
dmoz.org Directory: Opinions Columbus Day