Organizations and associations devoted to history in some form. Organizations History Society.
An organization or organisation (see spelling differences ) is an entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a collective goal and is linked to an external environment . (wikipedia)
- Organization An entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a...
- Organisation (album) The second album by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, released in 1980.
- The Organization (film) A 1971 American film starring Sidney Poitier as Virgil Tibbs.
- Organized (album) The only solo album by Morgan Nicholls, released in 2000.
- The O (political group) The O., short for "the Organization", also known as the C.O. or Cooperative Organization, was a...
- Organizing Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Organizing'.
- The SHARP www
The Society for the History of Authorship, SHARP, Reading, and Publishing, featuring a wide variety of resources for those interested in the history of print culture in any place or period. SHARP.
- A Social Science History Association www
A scholarly organization which promotes interdisciplinary and systematic approaches to historical research. Social Science History Association.
- Searchable Society Hil www
Searchable directory of historical societies covering the United States, Hil, Canada and Australia. Society Hil.
- A Central Conference for history and the humanities online www
A consultation center for the development of any electronic initiative within broad subject areas including history, Conference for history and the humanities online, philosophy, literature, languages and the humanities. One may choose from English or Italian to view the website. Central Conference for history and the humanities online.
- A Modern Greek Studies Association www
A scholarly organization that promotes research into the language, Greek Studies Association, arts, history, politics, economy, and society of modern Greece. Modern Greek Studies Association.
- Information The Victoria Cross Society www
Information on this organization including membership and online access to society journal. The Victoria Cross Society.
- Genealogy GenNPdC www
Genealogy in the North of France with forums and genealogical database. GenNPdC.
- Represents ESFR - European Society on Family Research www
Represents a multidisciplinary, European Society on Family Research, non-profit organization of family researchers. The Society aims to promote excellence in the scientific study of family relations in context by bringing together European family researchers. ESFR - European Society on Family Research.
- A International Society of Sons and Daughters of Slave Ancestry www
A non-profit lineage society with membership open to any individual who can prove slave ancestry, Society of Sons and Daughters of Slave Ancestry, without regard to sex, race, color, creed, or national origin, to perpetuate the memory of the slave ancestors in America and around the world. Offers information on the society, membership requirements, slavery database, events, contacts, and links. Based in Chicago, IL. International Society of Sons and Daughters of Slave Ancestry.
- Formed Seguin Descendants Historical Preservation (SDHP) www
Formed in 2001 by direct descendants of Col. Descendants Historical Preservation (SDHP). Juan N. Seguin to promote his memory and that of other Tejano heroes. Seguin biography, an Alamo account, organizational announcements and even information, and related historical and biographical links. Seguin Descendants Historical Preservation (SDHP).
- A The American Association for the Study of Hungarian History www
A membership organization of scholars founded in 1970 to promote interest and research in Hungarian history and culture. American Association for the Study of Hungarian History. Provides links to resources in English and Hungarian. The American Association for the Study of Hungarian History.
- North Archaeological Institute of America www
North America's oldest and largest organization devoted to the world of archaeology with membership worldwide. Institute of America. Website lists local societies, fieldwork, discussion board and world tours. Archaeological Institute of America.
- Federation Australian Council of Professional Historians Associations www
Federation Australian state professional history organizations. Australian Council of Professional Historians Associations.
- Manages The National Trust of South Australia www
Manages historic buildings and nature reserves, National Trust of South Australia, lobbies to protect the nation's heritage, and runs access programs through over 60 museums and collections. The National Trust of South Australia.
- At Phi Alpha Theta - Omicron Kappa Chapter www
At the University of Texas in Arlington. Phi Alpha Theta - Omicron Kappa Chapter.
- At Phi Alpha Theta - Alpha Delta Mu Chapter www
At LaGrange College in LaGrange, Alpha Theta - Alpha Delta Mu Chapter, Georgia. Provides general overview of activities and upcoming event announcements. Phi Alpha Theta - Alpha Delta Mu Chapter.
- Source History Wiz www
Source for history, Wiz, original content, including multimedia exhibits, as well as links to other sites. Topics include world history, American history and current events. History Wiz.
- Research Old World Traditional Trade Routes (OWTRAD) Project www
Research on history, World Traditional Trade Routes (OWTRAD) Project, geography and logistics of communication, pilgrimage, and trade routes of Eurasia and Africa 10,000 BCE to circa 1820 CE. Old World Traditional Trade Routes (OWTRAD) Project.
- Alexa: Organizations History
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Organizations History
- DMOZ: Organizations History
dmoz.org Directory: Organizations History