This section is intended for sites, web pages, papers, and articles in English about the History of the Caribbean. Caribbean By Region History Society.
Situated largely on the Caribbean Plate, the region comprises more than 700 islands, islets, reefs, and cays. (wikipedia)
- Caribbean A region that consists of the Caribbean Sea, its islands and the surrounding coasts.
- Royal Caribbean International A cruise line brand founded in Norway and based in Miami, Florida, United States.
- Pirates of the Caribbean A Disney media franchise encompassing numerous theme park attractions, a series of films, and...
- Association of Caribbean States A union of nations centered on the Caribbean Basin.
- Caribbean Airlines The state-owned airline and flag carrier of Trinidad and Tobago.
- Afro-Caribbean Afro-Caribbean, a term not used by West Indians themselves but first coined by Americans in late...
- Caribbean stud poker A casino table game with rules similar to five-card stud poker.
- In Christopher Columbus Shipwrecks www
In the course of his four voyages this explorer lost nine ships. Columbus Shipwrecks. Select a shipwreck and find more information about it. Christopher Columbus Shipwrecks.
- H-Net H-Caribbean www
H-Net discussion group sponsored by the Association of Caribbean Historians. H-Caribbean. Features subject overview, archives, search, research trips, affiliations, links to related resources and lists, and subscription details. H-Caribbean.
- Providing World History Archives www
Providing the history of the Caribbean and Bermuda. World History Archives.
- Several History of the Caribbean www
Several documents pertaining to the history of this region provided by the World History Archives. History of the Caribbean.
- Dedicated Dr. Pedro Albizu Campos www
Dedicated to the memory of the nationalist leader for the independence of Puerto Rico. Dr. Pedro Albizu Campos.
- Built Wallblake House www
Built in 1787, House, it is the oldest and only surviving plantation house on Anguilla: one of the few plantation houses in the Caribbean where the entire complex of buildings have survived virtually intact. Wallblake House.
- A Anguilla's Precolumbian History www
A survey of Anguilla's prehistory. Anguilla's Precolumbian History.
- A History of Antigua and Barbuda www
A short survey. History of Antigua and Barbuda.
- A Antigua and Barbuda's History and Culture www
A brief history provided by the Department of Tourism. Antigua and Barbuda's History and Culture.
- Provides History of Aruba www
Provides a history of Aruba. History of Aruba.
- A Aruba: History and Culture www
A brief history of Aruba provided by the Tourism Authority. Aruba: History and Culture.
- Provides History of The Bahamas www
Provides a history of The Bahamas from 1492 to the present time. History of The Bahamas.
- This Barbados Historical Places www
This is a clickable map of this island linking to historic homes, Historical Places, buildings, and places of historic interest around Barbados. Barbados Historical Places.
- Provides History of Barbados www
Provides a history of Barbados from the 1620s to the present time. History of Barbados.
- Directory History - American and British www
Directory of reference sites, American and British, portals, mailing lists, and other web resources maintained by the Rutgers University Libraries. History - American and British.
- Alexa: Caribbean By Region
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Caribbean By Region
- DMOZ: Caribbean By Region
dmoz.org Directory: Caribbean By Region