The government sector: resources related to the "business" of governing, sites of and about world and interregional governing bodies, and links to "government" categories elsewhere in the The Directory. Government Society.
A government is the system by which a state or community is controlled. In the case of this broad associative definition, government normally consists of legislators, administrators, and arbitrators. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: A government is the system or group of people governing an organized community, often a state. In the case of its broad associative definition, government normally consists of legislators, administrators, and arbitrators. Government is a means by which state policies are enforced, as well as a mechanism for determining the policy.
- Government Category
- Central government - A central government is the government of a nation-state and is a characteristic of a unitary state.
- Civics - Civics is the study of the theoretical, political and practical aspects of citizenship, as well as its rights and duties; the duties of citizens to each other as members of a political body and to the government.
- Comparative government - Comparative politics is a field in political science, characterized by an empirical approach based on the comparative method. In other words, comparative politics is the study of the domestic politics, political institutions, and conflicts of countries.
- Constitutional economics - Constitutional economics is a research program in economics and constitutionalism that has been described as explaining the choice "of alternative sets of legal-institutional-constitutional rules that constrain the choices and activities of economic and political agents".
- Deep state - State within a state is a political situation in a country when an internal organ, such as the armed forces and civilian authorities, does not respond to the civilian political leadership.
- Digital democracy - E-democracy, also known as digital democracy or Internet democracy, incorporates 21st-century information and communications technology to promote democracy.
- Constitutional state types
- Government institutions
- Forms of government
- Political terminology
- List CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments www
List of government officials and their titles, Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York. CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments.
- The epractice.eu www
The portal created by the European Commission offers a service for the professional community of eGovernment, epractice.eu, eInclusion and eHealth practitioners. epractice.eu.
- Civil Pakistan www
Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) provides news and information on airports, Pakistan, flight schedules, flight standards, personnel licensing, air traffic services, CAA publications and the training institute. Pakistan.
- Civil Nepal www
Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal, Nepal, whose prime goal is to ensure flight safety and sustainability of civil aviation. Nepal.
- Worldwide Electoral Calendar www
Worldwide electoral calendar includes the dates of presidential, Calendar, legislative, municipal, local and internal party elections, by-elections and popular referenda. Electoral Calendar.
- Online Adam Carr's Election Archives www
Online archive of various election statistics from around the world, Carr's Election Archives, sorted by country and region. Adam Carr's Election Archives.
- Directory Company Registration around the World www
Directory of registries, Registration around the World, other registration authorities, and related databases. Company Registration around the World.
- The Companies House UK www
The official UK government register of UK companies. Companies House UK.
- Participative Whitehouse Community Town Hall www
Participative eGovernment initiative fostered by President Barack Obama. Whitehouse Community Town Hall.
- Global United Nations Public Administration Programme www
Global surveys and resources from the United Nations readiness of governments in implementing IT initiatives. United Nations Public Administration Programme.
- General World Courts www
General information, Courts, including procedures, history, statistics and authority of various International World Courts.
- Tribunal International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea www
Tribunal for disputes arising out of the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea, Tribunal for the Law of the Sea, based in Hamburg, Germany. Includes text of proceedings and judgments and other documents in English and French. International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea.
- Estonian Estonia www
Estonian Defence Forces. Estonia.
- Ministry New Zealand www
Ministry of Defence New Zealand (Manatu Kaupapa Waonga). New Zealand.
- Alexa: Government Society
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Government Society
- DMOZ: Government Society
dmoz.org Directory: Government Society