Sites in which the primary focus is the etymology of a surname and its variants, a one-name study or organization, relevant genealogy, or an associated family history. Z Surnames Genealogy Society.
Z ( named zed / ˈ z ɛ d / ' or zee / ˈ z iː / ) is the 26th and final letter of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet . (wikipedia)
- Z The 26th and final letter of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet.
- The Lost City of Z (film) A 2016 American biographical adventure drama film written and directed by James Gray, based on...
- Zillow An online real estate database company that was founded in 2006 and created by Rich Barton and...
- .Z A Unix shell compression program based on the LZW compression algorithm.
- Z (1969 film) A 1969 Algerian-French epic political thriller film directed by Costa-Gavras, with a screenplay...
- Z-score The signed number of standard deviations by which the value of an observation or data point is...
- Z boson The W and Z bosons are together known as the weak or more generally as the intermediate vector...
- Z (New York City Subway service) The J Nassau Street Local and Z Nassau Street Express are two rapid transit services in the B...
- Z (cartoonist) The nom de plume of an anonymous Tunisian political cartoonist and online activist whose humorous...
- Kawasaki Z series Meanings A series of motorcycles.
- Descendants Zeth www
Descendants of John Ulrich Zeth 1758-1820, Zeth, from Bellings, Germany to Claysburg, Blair County, Pennsylvania. Compiled by Bob Hudson, San Diego, California. Zeth.
- Family Zemel www
Family history, Zemel, pedigree, records and photographs. Zemel.
- Descendants Zacuto www
Descendants of Abraham Zacuto, Zacuto, mapmaker for Christopher Columbus, as compiled by Nina Rebecca Zacuto, CA USA. Branches spread across Turkey, Amsterdam, Israel, Argentina, Brazil and the USA. Zacuto.
- Ancestral Zahringer Family www
Ancestral history of Wendelin and Mary Zahringer of Calument County, Family, Wisconsin USA. Includes the Zimmers lineage of Freidenburg, Germany. Zahringer Family.
- Ancestral Zorger www
Ancestral research compiled by Hugh and Marian Zorger. Zorger. Includes photographs and surnames Blaszczak, Sollee and Yancey. Zorger.
- Ancestral Zwieners of Texas www
Ancestral research including surnames Herreras, Texas, Porterfields, Pawvliks and Rodriguez. Compiled by Kelly Lee Zwiener Porterfield. Zwieners of Texas.
- Researching Zopp Family www
Researching the lineage which settled in Maryland, Family, Virginia and West Virginia USA. Includes information on the village of Zopp, a suburb of Alsdorf, Germany. Zopp Family.
- Family Zsedeny www
Family history of Garnett Joe Zsedeny. Zsedeny. Includes census, church and newspaper records, and ahnentafels for Newell, Zedney and Shaw. Zsedeny.
- History, Zigelboim, Krotman and Kamm Families www
History, Krotman and Kamm Families, pedigree, photographs and associated information pertaining to the family roots in Rejoweic, Lublin, Poland. Site is available in both Hebrew and English. Extended family tree includes over 27,000 names. Zigelboim, Krotman and Kamm Families.
- Family Zelek: Tracing Our Heritage www
Family history compiled by Mark Clarence and Cheryl Ann Zelek, Tracing Our Heritage, Cary, NC USA. Includes surnames Andrzejek, Assemani, Bresbois, Bukowicz, Goryl, Graham, Hellenger, Keder, Stach, Zebarah and Zibari. Zelek: Tracing Our Heritage.
- Family Zuber www
Family lineage of Craig and Cheri Zuber. Zuber. Includes photographs, pedigree charts, tombstone information, family tree and guest book. Zuber.
- Ancestral Zaagman Family: Netherlands www
Ancestral pedigree compiled by Robert Willem Zaagman, Family: Netherlands, Rye, NY USA. Zaagman Family: Netherlands.
- Name Zalewski www
Name resource center, Zalewski, including facility to add research interests and associated links. Zalewski.
- German-American Zellner www
German-American ancestral research including spelling variations of Zoellner, Zellner, Zollner, Zelner and Sellner. Compiled by Michele H Mills. Zellner.
- Tracing Zaenger, Zänger and Zenger Roots www
Tracing the lineage that emigrated from Switzerland to Alsace about 1690, Zänger and Zenger Roots, arriving USA pre 1854. includes surnames Conold, Dunbar, Feuer, Frazier, Hirtzel, Jung, Kaemph, McKee, Onold, Peter, Propheter, Treuschel and Walter. Zaenger, Zänger and Zenger Roots.
- Ancestral Zeisset: Washington DC www
Ancestral history from Germany to the USA, Washington DC, compiled by Paul Zeisset. Includes spelling variations of Zeiset, Zeisert and Zeissett. Zeisset: Washington DC.
- Descendants Zanderigo Family www
Descendants of Appollonio Zanderigo from Comelico Superiore and Andreis Italy to Auckland New Zealand. Zanderigo Family.
- Single Zouche, Castle La www
Single name study including the variants La Zouch, Castle La, Zouch, Sutch, Syche, Souche, Souch, Suche, Sooch, Soache, Soach, Shuck, Shucks, Chuck and Chucks. Lady of the castle is Jill Van Der Reyden. Zouche, Castle La.
- Descendants Zaluska-Zaluski www
Descendants of Maciej Zaluska circa 1823-1888; compiled by Ted Zaluski. Zaluska-Zaluski.
- An Zerbe, Noah www
An assistant professor in the Department of Government and Politics at Humboldt State University. Noah. Includes his teaching philosophy, research interests, publications in which his work has appeared, and a resume. Zerbe, Noah.
- His Zaplyuysvichko, Oleksiy www
His online resume citing his accomplishments. Zaplyuysvichko, Oleksiy.
- Descendants Zachary Family Tree www
Descendants of John Zachary born circa 1700s, Family Tree, Virginia, moved to Fentress, Overton and Scott County, Tennessee USA. Research compiled by Dan Gibson. Zachary Family Tree.
- Ancestral Zachary Family www
Ancestral history compiled by Theodore Lacy Zachary Jnr. Zachary Family.
- Interactive Zevgolis and Hios Families www
Interactive site created to facilitate worldwide communication and sharing for those exploring their Greek roots, and Hios Families, especially users with surnames Zevgolis and Hios. Zevgolis and Hios Families.
- Transcribed Surname Genealogy Archive www
Transcribed records and death records posted by visitors and extracted from various sources. Surname Genealogy Archive.
- Umbrella Guild of One-Name Studies www
Umbrella group for one-name study organisations based at the Society of Genealogists in London. One-Name Studies. Site gives details of publications and activities of the organization. Guild of One-Name Studies.
- Alexa: Z Surnames
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Z Surnames
- DMOZ: Z Surnames
dmoz.org Directory: Z Surnames