Sites in which the primary focus is the etymology of a surname and its variants, a one-name study or organization, relevant genealogy, or an associated family history. X Surnames Genealogy Society.
X ( named ex / ˈ ɛ k s / , plural exes ) is the 24th and antepenultimate letter in the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet . (wikipedia)
- X The 24th and antepenultimate letter in the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin...
- Malcolm X An African-American Muslim minister, racist and human rights activist.
- X radiation A form of electromagnetic radiation.
- Galaxy X (galaxy) A postulated dark satellite dwarf galaxy of the Milky Way Galaxy.
- Clarence 13X An American leader and founder of the Five-Percent Nation.
- X (Dark Horse Comics) A comic book character who starred in his own self-titled series published by Dark Horse Comics...
- X (automobile) A French automobile produced between 1908 and 1909.
- X (writing speed) The speed at which data is written to an optical disc.
- ??? , is one of the six letters the Arabic alphabet added to the twenty-two inherited from the...
- 10 (number) An even natural number following 9 and preceding 11.
- X (demo party) A Dutch demoscene party which started in 1995 in Utrecht, The Netherlands organized by Success &...
- Family Xynides and Dean www
Family research by Gregory Nicholas Xynides, and Dean, Holyoke, Massachusetts. Includes lineage of James W Dean from Quincy, Florida. Xynides and Dean.
- Family Xu www
Family history of Annie Xu, Xu, Fremont CA USA. Includes descendants of Roger Chen. Xu.
- A Xu, Guangyao www
A Ph. Guangyao.D student at the University of Maryland Baltimore County studying Engineering. Contains his curriculum vitae which includes information about his patent, and a list of his publications and honors. Xu, Guangyao.
- A Xavier, Thomas P. www
A collection of photographs of his family, Thomas P., wedding, and a fishing trip. Xavier, Thomas P..
- Researching Xavier www
Researching the lineage from Somerville MA USA, Xavier, with origins in Portugal and the Azores. Compiled by Paul Xavier.
- Family Xaviers of Bristol Rhode Island www
Family history of Joseph Xavier, Bristol Rhode Island, Baltimore, Maryland USA. Xaviers of Bristol Rhode Island.
- Ancestral Xenos and Lountzis Families www
Ancestral research including variant Xenou, and Lountzis Families, compiled by Denis John Xenos, Almonte, Ontario, Canada. Xenos and Lountzis Families.
- Family Xenos Family of Kansas www
Family tree dating back to 1340, Family of Kansas, compiled by John A Xenos. Xenos Family of Kansas.
- An Surname to Soundex Calculator www
An online surname to soundex converter utility based on the US archive standards. Soundex Calculator. Includes an explanation of the soundex algorithm and soundex limitations. Surname to Soundex Calculator.
- Transcribed Surname Genealogy Archive www
Transcribed records and death records posted by visitors and extracted from various sources. Surname Genealogy Archive.
- Alexa: X Surnames
Alexa Directory Top Sites: X Surnames
- DMOZ: X Surnames
dmoz.org Directory: X Surnames