Sites in which the primary focus is the etymology of a surname and its variants, a one-name study or organization, relevant genealogy, or an associated family history. X Surnames Genealogy Society.
X ( named ex / ˈ ɛ k s / , plural exes ) is the 24th and antepenultimate letter in the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet . (wikipedia)
- X The 24th and antepenultimate letter in the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin...
- Malcolm X An African-American Muslim minister and human rights activist.
- X radiation X-rays make up X-radiation, a form of electromagnetic radiation.
- X (Dark Horse Comics) A comic book character who starred in his own self-titled series published by Dark Horse Comics...
- X (company) X, an American semi-secret research-and-development facility founded by Google in January 2010 as...
- ??? , is one of the six letters the Arabic alphabet added to the twenty-two inherited from the...
- Director X A Canadian music video director. He also has a clothing line, X Fit.
- Galaxy X (galaxy) A postulated dark satellite dwarf galaxy of the Milky Way Galaxy.
- X (automobile) A French automobile produced between 1908 and 1909.
- Saltire A heraldic symbol in the form of a diagonal cross, like the shape of the letter X in Roman type.
- Family Xu www
Family history of Annie Xu, Xu, Fremont CA USA. Includes descendants of Roger Chen. Xu.
- Family Xynides and Dean www
Family research by Gregory Nicholas Xynides, and Dean, Holyoke, Massachusetts. Includes lineage of James W Dean from Quincy, Florida. Xynides and Dean.
- Personal Xu, Eric Chenjian www
Personal and family information, Eric Chenjian, including Eric and Vivian's wedding site with pictures, attendees and events. Xu, Eric Chenjian.
- A Xavier, Thomas P. www
A collection of photographs of his family, Thomas P., wedding, and a fishing trip. Xavier, Thomas P..
- Family Xaviers of Bristol Rhode Island www
Family history of Joseph Xavier, Bristol Rhode Island, Baltimore, Maryland USA. Xaviers of Bristol Rhode Island.
- Researching Xavier www
Researching the lineage from Somerville MA USA, Xavier, with origins in Portugal and the Azores. Compiled by Paul Xavier.
- Ancestral Xenos www
Ancestral heritage of Daniel Xenos and extended family from Kansas USA. Xenos.
- Ancestral Xenos and Lountzis Families www
Ancestral research including variant Xenou, and Lountzis Families, compiled by Denis John Xenos, Almonte, Ontario, Canada. Xenos and Lountzis Families.
- A Surname Search Utility www
A free research tool for finding genealogical information about a surname. Surname Search Utility.
- Transcribed Surname Genealogy Archive www
Transcribed records and death records posted by visitors and extracted from various sources. Surname Genealogy Archive.
- Alexa: X Surnames
Alexa Directory Top Sites: X Surnames
- DMOZ: X Surnames
dmoz.org Directory: X Surnames