Sites in which the primary focus is the etymology of a surname and its variants, a one-name study or organization, relevant genealogy, or an associated family history. Q Surnames Genealogy Society.
Q ( named cue / ˈ k juː / ) is the 17th letter of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet . (wikipedia)
- Q The 17th letter of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet. In nearly...
- Schoolboy Q An American hip hop recording artist from South Central Los Angeles, California.
- Maggie Q An American actress and model.
- Stacey Q An American pop singer, songwriter, dancer and actress.
- Q (James Bond) A fictional character in the James Bond films and film novelizations.
- Q (dairy) A private Norwegian dairy owned by the Kavli Trust.
- Q (cipher) A block cipher invented by Leslie McBride.
- Q Factor (bicycles) The distance between the pedal attachment points on the crank arms, when measured parallel to the...
- Voiceless uvular stop A type of consonantal sound, used in some spoken languages.
- Cardiac output A term used in cardiac physiology that describes the volume of blood being pumped by the heart...
- Q (San Jose Earthquakes mascot) Furry blue mascot of the Major League Soccer team San Jose Earthquakes.
- Family Quagliata www
Family history project focusing on the descendants of Mario Quagliata born circa 1840 in Sicily. Quagliata. USA descendants are based in CA, IL, MI, MO, NY, OH and PA. Includes all lineages. Quagliata.
- Ten Quine www
Ten generations starting with Thomas Quine in 1744. Quine. Includes associated links. Quine.
- His Qureshi, Kashif www
His favorite movies, Kashif, musical artists, and links. Qureshi, Kashif.
- A Quintanar, Andre www
A scientist from France who enjoys "urban expeditions. Andre." History and photos of several of Paris' closed subways, a resume, a list of articles published in science journals, and patents obtained. Quintanar, Andre.
- Research Quarterman Family History Project www
Research hub including origins, Family History Project, history, coat of arms, resources and associated links. Currently lists four US branches. Quarterman Family History Project.
- Ancestors Queen and Young Family www
Ancestors and lineage as compiled by Jessica Lynn Brooks. and Young Family. Includes downloadable gedcom and search index. Queen and Young Family.
- A Surname Search Utility www
A free research tool for finding genealogical information about a surname. Surname Search Utility.
- Umbrella Guild of One-Name Studies www
Umbrella group for one-name study organisations based at the Society of Genealogists in London. One-Name Studies. Site gives details of publications and activities of the organization. Guild of One-Name Studies.
- Alexa: Q Surnames
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Q Surnames
- DMOZ: Q Surnames
dmoz.org Directory: Q Surnames