Sites in which the primary focus is the etymology of a name and its variants, a one-name study or organization, relevant genealogy or an associated family history. I Surnames Genealogy Society.
I ( named i / ˈ aɪ / , plural ies ) is the ninth letter and the third vowel in the ISO basic Latin alphabet . (wikipedia)
- I The ninth letter and the third vowel in the ISO basic Latin alphabet.
- Iodine A chemical element with symbol I and atomic number 53.
- I (film) A 2015 Indian Tamil-language romantic thriller film written and directed by Shankar and...
- I (pronoun) The first-person singular nominative case personal pronoun in Modern English.
- Haplogroup I (mtDNA) A human mitochondrial DNA haplogroup.
- I (band) A Norwegian heavy metal supergroup formed in 2006.
- Goddess I The Schellhas-Zimmermann-Taube letter designation for one of the most important Maya deities: a...
- Mitsubishi i A kei car from automaker Mitsubishi Motors, first released in January 2006, twenty eight months...
- I-Foundation The sponsor of state-funded Hindu faith schools in the United Kingdom.
- 1 Meanings See related meanings for the word '1'.
- Ancestral Ingraham: Berkshire Connection www
Ancestral history including Hall, Berkshire Connection, Pike and Evzerow from Bershire County and Pittsfield, MA to Rensselaer County NY, USA. Compiled by Lois M Spatuzzi. Ingraham: Berkshire Connection.
- Resource Ireton Family www
Resource to share Ireton pedigree data and general information. Family. Includes bulletin board for mutual exchange. Ireton Family.
- Family Iati www
Family Tree of Anthony P Iati as compiled by Robert A Iati. Iati.
- Family Irons-Rogers www
Family history of Emily Irons Rogers from Geneva, Irons-Rogers, IL USA. Irons-Rogers.
- Descendants Imrie www
Descendants of Alexander Imrie of Scotland, Imrie, plus associated Wampach line. Imrie.
- History Iseli www
History of the name and variants Iseli, Iseli, Eseli, Esely, Esley, Isaly, Isel, Isely, Isley, Islie, Izel, Yselle and Yssel. Site is maintained by Erich Iseli and is available in German, French, English and Afrikaan. Iseli.
- Ancestral Iampietro Family www
Ancestral history of Joseph Iamartino of Thompson, Family, CT USA. Iampietro Family.
- Researching Ingersoll www
Researching the name and its application including the variant Ingerson. Ingersoll. Features database, history, arms and associated links and resources. Ingersoll.
- Descendants Iggulden www
Descendants of the deYgolvyndenne name. Iggulden. Includes variants Iggleden, Igglesden, Eggleden, Egglesden and Higglesden. Compiled by Wayne Iggulden from Surrey, BC CAN. Iggulden.
- Ancestral Iannetta Family www
Ancestral tree including surnames Conte, Family, D'Onofrio, Venditti, Rosati and D'Angelo. Iannetta Family.
- Worldwide I'Anson International www
Worldwide study including variants Ianson and Janson. International. Registered with the Guild of One-Name Studies, number 2798. I'Anson International.
- Pre Iddison www
Pre 1900 ancestral history, Iddison, includes pedigree, descendant charts and family lore from 19th century Yorkshire. Compiled by Dave Brown. Iddison.
- Research Intille, Stephen www
Research Scientist, Stephen, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, MIT Department of Architecture. Intille, Stephen.
- California/Greek Ioakimedes, Chris www
California/Greek Cyclist. Chris. Parts of his bicycle collection, extra bike parts for sale, and stories from his travels. Ioakimedes, Chris.
- Family Ingram www
Family history and photographs as compiled by Robin Ingram. Ingram. Includes ahnentafel report, pedigree charts and relationship tool. Ingram.
- Tracing Ingram www
Tracing the family line from England to Australia. Ingram. Compiled by Ros Bradford. Ingram.
- Ancestral Izzo Family www
Ancestral history compiled by George Izzo, Family, born in Malta, emigrated to Great Britain, 1955. Izzo Family.
- An Surname to Soundex Calculator www
An online surname to soundex converter utility based on the US archive standards. Soundex Calculator. Includes an explanation of the soundex algorithm and soundex limitations. Surname to Soundex Calculator.
- Umbrella Guild of One-Name Studies www
Umbrella group for one-name study organisations based at the Society of Genealogists in London. One-Name Studies. Site gives details of publications and activities of the organization. Guild of One-Name Studies.
- Alexa: I Surnames
Alexa Directory Top Sites: I Surnames
- DMOZ: I Surnames
dmoz.org Directory: I Surnames