Sites in which the primary focus is the etymology of a name and its variants, a one-name study or organization, relevant genealogy or an associated family history. I Surnames Genealogy Society.
I ( named i / ˈ aɪ / , plural ies ) is the ninth letter and the third vowel in the ISO basic Latin alphabet . (wikipedia)
- I The ninth letter and the third vowel in the ISO basic Latin alphabet.
- Iodine A chemical element with symbol I and atomic number 53.
- I (film) A 2015 Indian Tamil-language revenge thriller film written and directed by Shankar and co-written...
- I (pronoun) The first-person singular nominative case personal pronoun in Modern English.
- Haplogroup I (mtDNA) A human mitochondrial DNA haplogroup.
- I (band) A Norwegian heavy metal supergroup formed in 2006.
- Goddess I The Schellhas-Zimmermann-Taube letter designation for one of the most important Maya deities: a...
- Mitsubishi i A kei car from automaker Mitsubishi Motors, first released in January 2006, twenty eight months...
- I-Foundation The sponsor of state-funded Hindu faith schools in the United Kingdom.
- 1 Meanings See related meanings for the word '1'.
- Descendants Imrie www
Descendants of Alexander Imrie of Scotland, Imrie, plus associated Wampach line. Imrie.
- Ancestral Iampietro Family www
Ancestral history of Joseph Iamartino of Thompson, Family, CT USA. Iampietro Family.
- Descendants Iggulden www
Descendants of the deYgolvyndenne name. Iggulden. Includes variants Iggleden, Igglesden, Eggleden, Egglesden and Higglesden. Compiled by Wayne Iggulden from Surrey, BC CAN. Iggulden.
- Ancestral Iannetta Family www
Ancestral tree including surnames Conte, Family, D'Onofrio, Venditti, Rosati and D'Angelo. Iannetta Family.
- Pre Iddison www
Pre 1900 ancestral history, Iddison, includes pedigree, descendant charts and family lore from 19th century Yorkshire. Compiled by Dave Brown. Iddison.
- Family Iati www
Family Tree of Anthony P Iati as compiled by Robert A Iati. Iati.
- Family Irons-Rogers www
Family history of Emily Irons Rogers from Geneva, Irons-Rogers, IL USA. Irons-Rogers.
- Ancestral Ingraham: Berkshire Connection www
Ancestral history including Hall, Berkshire Connection, Pike and Evzerow from Bershire County and Pittsfield, MA to Rensselaer County NY, USA. Compiled by Lois M Spatuzzi. Ingraham: Berkshire Connection.
- Researching Ingersoll www
Researching the name and its application including the variant Ingerson. Ingersoll. Features database, history, arms and associated links and resources. Ingersoll.
- History Iseli www
History of the name and variants Iseli, Iseli, Eseli, Esely, Esley, Isaly, Isel, Isely, Isley, Islie, Izel, Yselle and Yssel. Site is maintained by Erich Iseli and is available in German, French, English and Afrikaan. Iseli.
- Worldwide I'Anson International www
Worldwide study including variants Ianson and Janson. International. Registered with the Guild of One-Name Studies, number 2798. I'Anson International.
- Resource Ireton Family www
Resource to share Ireton pedigree data and general information. Family. Includes bulletin board for mutual exchange. Ireton Family.
- Genealogy, Ivison, Martin www
Genealogy, Martin, a question and answer session, and weblog. Ivison, Martin.
- Writes Injerd, Ivik - Zavaboy Designs www
Writes about topics relating to web design, Ivik - Zavaboy Designs, development, and multimedia in his blog. Includes personal information, photo gallery, and portfolio. Injerd, Ivik - Zavaboy Designs.
- Ancestral Ingram and Benton www
Ancestral heritage of Tiffany Michelle Ingram. Ingram and Benton.
- Tracing Ingram www
Tracing the family line from England to Australia. Ingram. Compiled by Ros Bradford. Ingram.
- Ancestral Izzo Family www
Ancestral history compiled by George Izzo, Family, born in Malta, emigrated to Great Britain, 1955. Izzo Family.
- Transcribed Surname Genealogy Archive www
Transcribed records and death records posted by visitors and extracted from various sources. Surname Genealogy Archive.
- Umbrella Guild of One-Name Studies www
Umbrella group for one-name study organisations based at the Society of Genealogists in London. One-Name Studies. Site gives details of publications and activities of the organization. Guild of One-Name Studies.
- Alexa: I Surnames
Alexa Directory Top Sites: I Surnames
- DMOZ: I Surnames
dmoz.org Directory: I Surnames