Sites in which the primary focus is the etymology of a surname and its variants, a one-name study or organization, relevant genealogy or an associated family history. C Surnames Genealogy Society.
C is the third letter in the English alphabet and a letter of the alphabets of many other writing systems which inherited it from the Latin alphabet. (wikipedia)
- C The third letter in the English alphabet and a letter of the alphabets of many other writing...
- C (programming language) A general-purpose, imperative computer programming language, supporting structured programming...
- C++ A general-purpose programming language.
- Objective-C A general-purpose, object-oriented programming language that adds Smalltalk-style messaging to...
- C battery A standard size of dry cell battery typically used in medium-drain applications such as toys...
- Vitamin C A vitamin found in food and used as a dietary supplement.
- NZR C class (1873) C class tank locomotives operated on New Zealand's national rail network during its infancy.
- The symbol used in copyright notices for works other than sound recordings.
- combination A way of selecting items from a collection, such that the order of selection does not matter.
- C (musical note) The first note of the fixed-Do solf ge scale.
- C (novel) A 2010 novel written by Tom McCarthy. C is McCarthy's third novel and sixth book.
- Uniting Corson/Colson Family History Association www
Uniting family members worldwide including all spelling variants and regardless of lineage. Corson/Colson Family History Association.
- Family Croucher Family Tree: UK www
Family research including surnames Heathfield, Family Tree: UK, Knott and Munday. Croucher Family Tree: UK.
- Ancestral Corzilius www
Ancestral history of Brian Corzilius including family lineages; the variant Corcilius; and musings on pottery. Corzilius.
- Dedicated Cory Family Society www
Dedicated to the research and publication of information about the name and its many variants, Family Society, including ancestors and descendants. American based with English roots. Features family DNA Project. Cory Family Society.
- Family Craggs www
Family history of Chris Craggs, Craggs, Addlestone, Surrey, England. Includes descendants of Joseph Craggs.
- Researching Cleary and Luck Ancestry www
Researching the Lucks of Heathfield, and Luck Ancestry, the Reddens of Kent and the Clearys of Tipperary. Cleary and Luck Ancestry.
- Researching Cheek Family www
Researching the lineage from of Alleghany County, Family, NC USA, including descendants of Richard Cheek and Jennie Andrews. Cheek Family.
- One Craddock www
One name study and its variants in England and Wales. Craddock. Maintained by Larraine Williams. Craddock.
- Family Cowie and Shields www
Family history including Cowie, and Shields, Duncan, Shields, and Smith. Features stories, generation charts, a guest book, and related links. Cowie and Shields.
- Registered Coath One Name Research www
Registered with the Guild, One Name Research, documenting the name worldwide. Coath One Name Research.
- Ancestral Cady www
Ancestral heritage as compiled by Thomas E. Cady. Cady and includes a searchable index. Cady.
- Ancestral Chatley www
Ancestral history of Francis Chatley and Rebecca Spear of Beaver County, Chatley, PA USA. Chatley.
- Ancestors Creller Family Tree www
Ancestors and descendants of James S Creller. Creller Family Tree.
- Family Collins www
Family history and reunion information for the descendants of Jeff and Phyllis Levert Collins. Collins.
- Yahoo Colagrosso Ancestry www
Yahoo group for all Colagrosso and relatives worldwide. Ancestry. Primary aim is to discuss roots and determine whether a common lineage is shared. Colagrosso Ancestry.
- Researching Caveys Family Worldwide Society www
Researching the name and its global application. Caveys Family Worldwide Society.
- Preserving Combs www
Preserving the history of the Combs Cemetery in Izard County, Combs, Arkansas. Provides a record of the 600 plus burials at the cemetery. Also features the family history of Robert Combs (b.1827) and wives Edna Elizabeth Campbell and Famie Dixon. Combs.
- Research Cipko www
Research of the Cipko, Cipko, Viles, Bashor, and Walters family lines compiled by Kelly Cipko. Includes list of famous relatives, family tree, coat of arms, and photographs. Cipko.
- Aims Crispell Family Association www
Aims are to pursue and maintain connections among Crispells everywhere and to document and preserve the family history in America. Family Association. Includes Huguenot origins and heritage. Crispell Family Association.
- Ancestral Champie Family History www
Ancestral heritage as compiled by Sigrid Nord-Champie. Family History. Features stories, photographs and associated links. Champie Family History.
- Ancestral Cawthorn, Scott and DeSilva Palmer Family History www
Ancestral heritage of Ann McClean. Cawthorn, Scott and DeSilva Palmer Family History.
- Researching Crossland and Crosslin www
Researching the name and its variants worldwide. and Crosslin. Includes general history, origins, database, selected records and resources. Crossland and Crosslin.
- Researching Craycroft, Bresnahan and Bresnan www
Researching the family lineages of Craycroft and Bresnahan from IRL and AUS; and Bresnan from the USA. Bresnahan and Bresnan. Includes photographs, documents, gedcoms and associated links. Craycroft, Bresnahan and Bresnan.
- History Cotter Family of New Farm Brisbane www
History of two Irish immigrants arriving separately in Australia in the 1800's, Family of New Farm Brisbane, marrying, establishing a family home in New Farm Brisbane and raising six children. Includes photographs from 1896 to 1930's as well as a map of the area circa 1895. Cotter Family of New Farm Brisbane.
- Family Cubberley www
Family history of Steven Cubberley from West Ham, Cubberley, London UK. Includes surname origins and general history. Cubberley.
- Researching Cosgrif www
Researching the name and its application worldwide. Cosgrif. Currently focusing on the UK and USA family branches. Cosgrif.
- Bringing Casto Connections www
Bringing together various lineages across America and the rest of the world. Connections. Includes a newsletter devoted to the ancestral research of all Castos. Casto Connections.
- History Creevy Family History www
History of the name and its application including the spelling variants Creavey, Family History, Creavy, Creevay, Creevey, Crevie, Crevey and Crevy. Creevy Family History.
- Ancestors Caradonna and Sheridan www
Ancestors and descendants of Gaspare Caradonna (b. and Sheridan.1800) Vita, Siciliy and James Sheridan (b.1830) from Ireland. Compiled by Nancy Caradonna. Caradonna and Sheridan.
- Family Calderón Ancestry www
Family history of Jose M. Ancestry. Calderon Ortiz including origins and links to associated research. Calderón Ancestry.
- Research Custance www
Research and resources hub for those interested in the name and its application throughout the world. Custance. Includes UK census and will indexes. Custance.
- Providing Cridland Family www
Providing ancestral information and assistance to those researching the name, Family, including variants Credland and Criddle. Cridland Family.
- Descendants Corfield Family Tree www
Descendants of Richard Corfhull and Abigail de Lutwyche of Corfhull, Family Tree, Longvill and Chatwall in Shropshire, UK. Corfield Family Tree.
- Communication Chadwell www
Communication exchange for those interested in the name and its worldwide application. Chadwell.
- Family Clendennen and Ehlers www
Family history of Orea Alvin Ehlers, and Ehlers, Junior and wife Norma Jean Clendennen Ehlers. Includes member photographs, awards won, and related surnames. Clendennen and Ehlers.
- Family Couck Family www
Family history of Bruno Couck, Family, includes variants Coeck, Koeck, Kouck, Coucke, Coecke, Koecke and Koucke. Couck Family.
- Ancestors Coulter Family www
Ancestors and descendants of Robert Coalter (b. Family.1785) from VA, USA. Features message board and surname study including spelling variants Coalter and Colter. Coulter Family.
- Nicholas Cohn Family: Netherlands www
Nicholas Cohn's ancestral history as well as a private area for family and friends. Cohn Family: Netherlands.
- Descendants Colton Family www
Descendants of Quartermaster George Colton, Family, who arrived from Sutton Coldfield, England to the Salem, MA USA in 1640. Includes generations chart, name index, individual biographies, and a guest book. Colton Family.
- Family Corley www
Family history and personal interests of Jim Corley of Manchester, Corley, GA USA. Includes family tree, biography, generation report, hobbies, and photographs. Corley.
- Ancestral Chabot www
Ancestral history of Jacki Chabot featuring the surnames Bobbitt, Chabot, Cline, Dillinger and Kidd. Chabot.
- Family Cecil and Dickerson www
Family history and photographs of the Cecil and Dickerson families that settled in Polk County, and Dickerson, Arkansas. Surnames include Cecil, Barton, Dickerson and Morrow. Cecil and Dickerson.
- Harold Carman/Bryan Family Since 1982 www
Harold Carman Snr and wife Bettye Sue Bryan seek the ancestors and descendants of James Warren Carr (1839-1907). Carman/Bryan Family Since 1982.
- Forum Cullison Family: USA www
Forum for Cullisons and associated family investigators, Family: USA, providing a contact point, information exchange, and promoting fellowship through kinship. Maintained by Jeffrey R Cullison. Cullison Family: USA.
- Ancestral Cash-McConnon-Callahan-Sullivan-O'Connell www
Ancestral history of Irish families from Cork, Cash-McConnon-Callahan-Sullivan-O'Connell, Kerry, Monaghan, and Offaly. Also includes those who immigrated to Haverhill, Massachusetts USA, early 1880s. Cash-McConnon-Callahan-Sullivan-O'Connell.
- Descendants Clarkson Family www
Descendants of Lee Clarkson of Heaton Norris, Family, Stockport; compiled by Spencer Clarkson. Clarkson Family.
- Family Cleggett www
Family history of Sam Cleggett with roots in Bearsted and Maidstone, Cleggett, Kent ENG. Cleggett.
- Ancestors Clift: Tilling the Soil to Find My Roots www
Ancestors and descendants of Julie Clift. Tilling the Soil to Find My Roots. Focus is on the lineages from England to Australia. Clift: Tilling the Soil to Find My Roots.
- Ancestral Coig www
Ancestral history stretching across Scotland, Coig, France, Spain and the USA. Coig.
- Ancestral Carlin, Mats www
Ancestral heritage from Sweden and Norway. Mats. Includes ancestors from Denmark, Germany, Estonia and Bohemia. Carlin, Mats.
- Includes Crocheron, Scott www
Includes photographs, Scott, art, writings, and a list of Grateful Dead links. Crocheron, Scott.
- Includes Claybourn, Josh www
Includes personal information, Josh, pictures, links, and writings. Claybourn, Josh.
- The Carroll www
The Carroll family of Galway, Carroll, Ireland and Schuylkill County, Pennsylvania. History and photo gallery. Carroll.
- The Cook, Greive and Robb www
The Cook and Robb families are from Ireland and Kirkmaiden in Wigtownshire, Greive and Robb, South West Scotland.The Greives lived in Howden in Selkirshire. Cook, Greive and Robb.
- Amie Campbell www
Amie Campbell's family history featuring the line of Robert Carruthers, Campbell, and wife Isabell Lane; of River John, Nova Scotia, CAN. Campbell.
- Descendants Campbell www
Descendants of Thomas Jefferson Lee Campbell as compiled by Alison Campbell. Campbell. Includes family photographs and the surnames Cyrus, Flagg and Bennett. Campbell.
- Researching Cannon Family History: USA www
Researching the lineages from Revere and Middleton, Family History: USA, MA. Compiled by Arthur Francis Cannon Snr. Cannon Family History: USA.
- Family Cannon www
Family tree of Bill Cannon including the Cannons from Philadelphia, Cannon, and gedcom. Cannon.
- Descendants Cary/Carey Family in America www
Descendants of John Cary (b. Family in America.1610) and Elizabeth Godfrey. Cary/Carey Family in America.
- Descendants Carey-Schwimmer-Weinberg Families www
Descendants of John Carey as compiled by Susan Carey. Families. Also features the lineages of Oliver Carey, Samual Weinberg and Max Schwimmer. Carey-Schwimmer-Weinberg Families.
- Family Carlton and Lee www
Family history of Basi Carlton and Hope Lee Carlton including surnames Domminger, and Lee, Crosby and Melton. Carlton and Lee.
- Features Carlton: My Kin www
Features the ancestors of Raimille Warren and Erin Kay Carlton, Kin, and the descendants of William McKinney and Hans Casper Kolb. Carlton: My Kin.
- A Surname Search Utility www
A free research tool for finding genealogical information about a surname. Surname Search Utility.
- Umbrella Guild of One-Name Studies www
Umbrella group for one-name study organisations based at the Society of Genealogists in London. One-Name Studies. Site gives details of publications and activities of the organization. Guild of One-Name Studies.
- Alexa: C Surnames
Alexa Directory Top Sites: C Surnames
- DMOZ: C Surnames
dmoz.org Directory: C Surnames