Genealogical organizations around the world. Organizations Genealogy Society.
An organization or organisation (see spelling differences ) is an entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a collective goal and is linked to an external environment . (wikipedia)
- Organization An entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a...
- Organisation (album) The second album by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, released in 1980.
- The Organization (film) A 1971 American film starring Sidney Poitier as Virgil Tibbs.
- Organisation (band) An progressive pop krautrock band that was the immediate predecessor of the band Kraftwerk.
- The O (political group) The O., short for "the Organization", also known as the C.O. or Cooperative Organization, was a...
- Organizing Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Organizing'.
- A Muskegon County Genealogical Society www
A society in Michigan promoting the search for ancestors related to genealogy worldwide. Muskegon County Genealogical Society.
- Genealogy GenNPdC www
Genealogy in the North of France with forums and genealogical database. GenNPdC.
- Brushmaking, Society of Brushmakers www
Brushmaking, Brushmakers, brushmakers, broom makers and the history of the brush and broom making trade. A Society for those with a brushmaker in their ancestry, or people interested in this ancient trade. Society of Brushmakers.
- Extensive Rogue Valley Genealogy Library www
Extensive collection of Jackson County Oregon genealogy records. Valley Genealogy Library. Online indexes to obituaries, vital records, deeds, pioneer records and others. Rogue Valley Genealogy Library.
- This Irish Genealogy Limited www
This is the official web site of Irish Genealogy Limited (IGL). Genealogy Limited. IGL was set up in 1993 to manage and market the Irish Genealogical Project. Irish Genealogy Limited.
- US The Kindred Roots Genealogical Society www
US society of members who strive to provide resources and information for free. Kindred Roots Genealogical Society. Various surnames and lineages covering the areas of Connecticut, Iowa, Kansas, New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania. The Kindred Roots Genealogical Society.
- Represents ESFR - European Society on Family Research www
Represents a multidisciplinary, European Society on Family Research, non-profit organization of family researchers. The Society aims to promote excellence in the scientific study of family relations in context by bringing together European family researchers. ESFR - European Society on Family Research.
- A Klondike Pioneers from Australia www
A genealogy index of about 260 Australians in the Klondike gold fields of the Yukon Territory between 1898 to 1902. Klondike Pioneers from Australia.
- Documents Australian Jewish Historical Society www
Documents the Jewish experience in Australia, Jewish Historical Society, which began with the arrival of the First Fleet. Publishes the Journal of the Australian Jewish Historical Society and maintains libraries and archives in Sydney and Melbourne. Australian Jewish Historical Society.
- A United Empire Loyalists' Association of Canada www
A genealogical/heritage organization dedicated to preserving the United Empire Loyalist heritage of those descended from refugees from the American Revolution who remained loyal to Britain. United Empire Loyalists' Association of Canada.
- Directory Society Hill www
Directory of Canadian historical and genealogical societies. Society Hill.
- Non-profit East European Genealogical Society www
Non-profit organization identifying and marshaling genealogical resources for east European research. East European Genealogical Society.
- Promoting, German-Bohemian Heritage Society www
Promoting, Heritage Society, developing, and maintaining the German-Bohemian culture and heritage. Help with individual research. German-Bohemian Heritage Society.
- Information The Heraldry Society www
Information on British heraldry, Heraldry Society, the services of this UK society, and links. The Heraldry Society.
- Aims The Heraldry Society of Scotland www
Aims to promote the study of heraldry and encourage its correct use in Scotland and Overseas. Heraldry Society of Scotland. Information on Scottish heraldry, the Lyon Court, acquiring arms in Scotland, and society business. The Heraldry Society of Scotland.
- A The Irish Ancestral Research Association www
A nonprofit member organization for Irish genealogical and historical research and education. The Irish Ancestral Research Association.
- Genealogical Irish Roots www
Genealogical advice and services. Irish Roots.
- A POINT -- Pursuing Our Italian Names Together www
A network of Italian genealogy researchers. POINT -- Pursuing Our Italian Names Together.
- Italian Comunes of Italy www
Italian genealogy, Italy, surname database, stories, photographs, links and host of a very active mailing list for genealogy and everything Italian. Comunes of Italy.
- Alexa: Organizations Genealogy
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Organizations Genealogy
- DMOZ: Organizations Genealogy
dmoz.org Directory: Organizations Genealogy