Genealogical organizations around the world. Organizations Genealogy Society.
An organization or organisation (see spelling differences ) is an entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a collective goal and is linked to an external environment . (wikipedia)
- Organization An entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a...
- Organisation (album) The second album by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, released in 1980.
- The Organization (film) A 1971 American film starring Sidney Poitier as Virgil Tibbs.
- Organized (album) The only solo album by Morgan Nicholls, released in 2000.
- The O (political group) The O., short for "the Organization", also known as the C.O. or Cooperative Organization, was a...
- Organizing Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Organizing'.
- Represents ESFR - European Society on Family Research www
Represents a multidisciplinary, European Society on Family Research, non-profit organization of family researchers. The Society aims to promote excellence in the scientific study of family relations in context by bringing together European family researchers. ESFR - European Society on Family Research.
- This Irish Genealogy Limited www
This is the official web site of Irish Genealogy Limited (IGL). Genealogy Limited. IGL was set up in 1993 to manage and market the Irish Genealogical Project. Irish Genealogy Limited.
- Genealogy GenNPdC www
Genealogy in the North of France with forums and genealogical database. GenNPdC.
- Extensive Rogue Valley Genealogy Library www
Extensive collection of Jackson County Oregon genealogy records. Valley Genealogy Library. Online indexes to obituaries, vital records, deeds, pioneer records and others. Rogue Valley Genealogy Library.
- US The Kindred Roots Genealogical Society www
US society of members who strive to provide resources and information for free. Kindred Roots Genealogical Society. Various surnames and lineages covering the areas of Connecticut, Iowa, Kansas, New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania. The Kindred Roots Genealogical Society.
- Brushmaking, Society of Brushmakers www
Brushmaking, Brushmakers, brushmakers, broom makers and the history of the brush and broom making trade. A Society for those with a brushmaker in their ancestry, or people interested in this ancient trade. Society of Brushmakers.
- A Muskegon County Genealogical Society www
A society in Michigan promoting the search for ancestors related to genealogy worldwide. Muskegon County Genealogical Society.
- Information Society of Australian Genealogists www
Information about services provided, Australian Genealogists, the society's collections, activities, courses and bookshop. Society of Australian Genealogists.
- A Australian Society of the Lacemakers of Calais www
A society of descendants of English lacemakers who migrated en masse to Australia in 1848 aboard the Harpley, Society of the Lacemakers of Calais, Fairlie and Agincourt. Australian Society of the Lacemakers of Calais.
- Assists York Region Branch, Ontario Genealogical Society www
Assists and brings together all those interested in the pursuit of family history in York Region (formerly known as York County). York Region Branch, Ontario Genealogical Society.
- Provides Saskatchewan Genealogical Society Home Page www
Provides assistance to residents researching heritage around the world and we promote, Genealogical Society Home Page, encourage and foster the study of genealogical and original research in the province. Saskatchewan Genealogical Society Home Page.
- Non-profit East European Genealogical Society www
Non-profit organization identifying and marshaling genealogical resources for east European research. East European Genealogical Society.
- Contains National Czech & Slovak Museum & Library www
Contains information about exhibits, Czech & Slovak Museum & Library, programs, and events. National Czech & Slovak Museum & Library.
- Aims The Heraldry Society of Scotland www
Aims to promote the study of heraldry and encourage its correct use in Scotland and Overseas. Heraldry Society of Scotland. Information on Scottish heraldry, the Lyon Court, acquiring arms in Scotland, and society business. The Heraldry Society of Scotland.
- Includes Association of Amateur Heralds www
Includes depictions of arms from several armorials, Amateur Heralds, and offers free assistance with such tasks as designing or rendering arms. Association of Amateur Heralds.
- A The Irish Ancestral Research Association www
A nonprofit member organization for Irish genealogical and historical research and education. The Irish Ancestral Research Association.
- Family Irish Midlands Ancestry www
Family History Research Centre for the Irish counties of Laois and Offaly. Irish Midlands Ancestry.
- A POINT -- Pursuing Our Italian Names Together www
A network of Italian genealogy researchers. POINT -- Pursuing Our Italian Names Together.
- Our (AIHA) American Italian Heritage Association www
Our organization's purpose is to promote our Italian American heritage and culture. American Italian Heritage Association. Members receive a bi-monthly newsletter filled with information about Italian Americans, Italy, history, customs, traditions, recipes, events and other information of interest to Italian-Americans. (AIHA) American Italian Heritage Association.
- Alexa: Organizations Genealogy
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Organizations Genealogy
- DMOZ: Organizations Genealogy
dmoz.org Directory: Organizations Genealogy