Contains sites which offer medically related genealogy information. Medical Genealogy Society.
Medicine has existed for thousands of years, during most of which it was an art (an area of skill and knowledge) frequently having connections to the religious and philosophical beliefs of local culture. (wikipedia)
- Medicine The science and practice of the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease. Medicine...
- Traditional Chinese Medicine A style of traditional medicine built on a foundation of more than 2,500 years of Chinese medical...
- Internal medicine The medical specialty dealing with the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of adult diseases.
- Acupuncture A form of alternative medicine in which thin needles are inserted into the body.
- Medicine Magazine A UK consumer magazine focused on health and medical issues.
- Medicine (band) An American noise pop band, formed in Los Angeles, California in 1990 by guitarist/keyboardist...
- Medicine (Klimt Painting) A painting by Gustav Klimt.
- Medic Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Medic'.
- Program Pedigree Reducer www
Program for reducing large pedigrees in Linkage format further used for Genehunter genetic program. Pedigree Reducer.
- Features Genealogy Quest: Diseases www
Features a glossary of archaic medical terms used in vital records and documents. Genealogy Quest: Diseases.
- Essential Genetics and Genealogy www
Essential connections to major online directories. Genetics and Genealogy.
- Medical Shirley Hornbeck's This and That Genealogy Tips: Disease www
Medical terms and list of epidemics with dates and locations. Shirley Hornbeck's This and That Genealogy Tips: Disease.
- Includes Cyndi's List - Medical, Medicine, and Genetics www
Includes links to Civil War medicine and hospitals, List - Medical, Medicine, and Genetics, diseases and medical terms, doctors, genetics and family health. Cyndi's List - Medical, Medicine, and Genetics.
- Establishing Family Tree DNA www
Establishing DNA fingerprints for the purpose of determining ancestral pedigrees. Tree DNA. Testing is available to both amateur and professional genealogists. Headquarters in Houston, Texas. Family Tree DNA.
- A DNA Heritage www
A commercial laboratory specializing in Y-chromosome testing for genealogists. Heritage. US office in Rochester, New York, and UK office in Weymouth, Dorset. DNA Heritage.
- Alexa: Medical Genealogy
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Medical Genealogy
- DMOZ: Medical Genealogy
dmoz.org Directory: Medical Genealogy