This section contains nongovernmental organizations whose primary purpose is to promote heraldry. Organizations Heraldry Genealogy Society.
An organization or organisation (see spelling differences ) is an entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a collective goal and is linked to an external environment . (wikipedia)
- Organization An entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a...
- Organisation (album) The second album by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, released in 1980.
- The Organization (film) A 1971 American film starring Sidney Poitier as Virgil Tibbs.
- Organisation (band) An progressive pop krautrock band that was the immediate predecessor of the band Kraftwerk.
- The O (political group) The O., short for "the Organization", also known as the C.O. or Cooperative Organization, was a...
- Organizing Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Organizing'.
- A The American College of Heraldry www
A nonprofit organization established in 1972, American College of Heraldry, dedicated to the study and preservation of heraldry in the United States and abroad. The American College of Heraldry.
- Aims The Heraldry Society of Scotland www
Aims to promote the study of heraldry and encourage its correct use in Scotland and Overseas. Heraldry Society of Scotland. Information on Scottish heraldry, the Lyon Court, acquiring arms in Scotland, and society business. The Heraldry Society of Scotland.
- Non-governmental The Russian College of Heraldry www
Non-governmental group registering arms in Russia. Russian College of Heraldry. Has organization information and a FAQ. The Russian College of Heraldry.
- Responsible College of Arms www
Responsible for granting arms in England. Arms. Includes description, FAQs, recent grants, links and contact information. College of Arms.
- Heraldic The Court of the Lord Lyon www
Heraldic authority for Scotland. Court of the Lord Lyon. Includes FAQs and information about the court, heraldry, clans and tartans, and flags. The Court of the Lord Lyon.
- Information The Heraldry Society www
Information on British heraldry, Heraldry Society, the services of this UK society, and links. The Heraldry Society.
- Includes Association of Amateur Heralds www
Includes depictions of arms from several armorials, Amateur Heralds, and offers free assistance with such tasks as designing or rendering arms. Association of Amateur Heralds.
- Represents ESFR - European Society on Family Research www
Represents a multidisciplinary, European Society on Family Research, non-profit organization of family researchers. The Society aims to promote excellence in the scientific study of family relations in context by bringing together European family researchers. ESFR - European Society on Family Research.
- This Irish Genealogy Limited www
This is the official web site of Irish Genealogy Limited (IGL). Genealogy Limited. IGL was set up in 1993 to manage and market the Irish Genealogical Project. Irish Genealogy Limited.
- The Russian Heraldry as It is www
The articles and basic information on the Russian armorial heritage and the current heraldic practice in Russia. Russian Heraldry as It is.
- Provides American Academy for the Promotion of Genealogical and Heraldic Sciences www
Provides resources and a forum for the academic discussion of genealogy and heraldry. Academy for the Promotion of Genealogical and Heraldic Sciences. Includes organization information, members and links. American Academy for the Promotion of Genealogical and Heraldic Sciences.
- Alexa: Organizations Heraldry
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Organizations Heraldry
- DMOZ: Organizations Heraldry
dmoz.org Directory: Organizations Heraldry