Polish By Ethnic Group Genealogy Society.
Polish / ˈ p oʊ l ɪ ʃ / may refer to: (wikipedia)
- Polish language A West Slavic language spoken primarily in Poland and is the native language of the Poles.
- Poles A nation and West Slavic ethnic group native to Poland who share a common ancestry, culture...
- Nail polish A lacquer that can be applied to the human fingernails or toenails to decorate and protect the...
- Polish chicken A European breed of crested chickens known for its remarkable crest of feathers.
- Polish brothers Mark Polish and Michael Polish, known informally as the Polish brothers, are American twin...
- Polishing The process of creating a smooth and shiny surface by rubbing it or using a chemical action...
- French polishing A wood finishing technique that results in a very high gloss surface, with a deep colour and...
- Shoe polish A waxy paste, cream, or liquid used to polish, shine, and waterproof leather shoes or boots to...
- Polish (screenwriting) Improving a script in smaller ways than in a rewrite.
- Polonaise Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Polonaise'.
- Ceil Michigan Polonia: Polish and Michigan Genealogy www
Ceil Jensen's site devoted to helping researchers find their Michigan and Polish heritage. Polonia: Polish and Michigan Genealogy. Highlights traditional and electronic research methods. Also, Ceil's workshop and seminar calendar. Michigan Polonia: Polish and Michigan Genealogy.
- Centered Bald Mountain Childhood www
Centered around Mary Pawlak, Mountain Childhood, this is an autobiographic, biographic and historical description of growing up in a Carpatho-Rusyn family in Irishtown and on nearby Bald Mountain during the 1920's and 30's. Both these areas are close to Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. Bald Mountain Childhood.
- Message Poland Genealogy Forum www
Message board for Polish genealogy researchers. Genealogy Forum. Sponsored by Genealogy.com. Poland Genealogy Forum.
- History Polish Immigration at Bellaonline www
History and Presence of Polish Immigration in the USA and all around the world; many articles and links. Polish Immigration at Bellaonline.
- PGSA Polish Genealogical Society of America www
PGSA assists members in doing their Polish genealogical research by providing books, Genealogical Society of America, newsletters, bulletins, printed information, regular Society meetings, and an annual workshop. Polish Genealogical Society of America.
- Provides Polish Culture Website www
Provides articles and forums relating to culture, Culture Website, genealogy, immigration, history, politics, and food. Polish Culture Website.
- Collects University of California, Irvine Libraries: Southeast Asian Archive www
Collects materials relating to the resettlement of Southeast Asian refugees and immigrants, California, Irvine Libraries: Southeast Asian Archive, especially in the United States, the boat people and land refugees, and the culture and history of Cambodia, Laos, and Vietnam. Links to similar collections provided. University of California, Irvine Libraries: Southeast Asian Archive.
- A Genealogy of Mexico www
A comprehensive resource of Spanish genealogy information including lists of soldiers and settlers serving in expeditions as far back as 1519, Mexico, conquistadores serving under Cortez, and names of the first Spanish settlers in California. Genealogy of Mexico.
- Alexa: Polish By Ethnic Group
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Polish By Ethnic Group
- DMOZ: Polish By Ethnic Group
dmoz.org Directory: Polish By Ethnic Group