Polish By Ethnic Group Genealogy Society.
Polish / ˈ p oʊ l ɪ ʃ / may refer to: (wikipedia)
- Polish language A West Slavic language spoken primarily in Poland and is the native language of the Poles.
- Poles A nation and West Slavic ethnic group native to Poland who share a common ancestry, culture...
- Nail polish A lacquer that can be applied to the human fingernails or toenails to decorate and protect the...
- Polish chicken A European breed of crested chickens known for its remarkable crest of feathers.
- Polish brothers Mark Polish and Michael Polish, known informally as the Polish brothers, are American twin...
- Polishing The process of creating a smooth and shiny surface by rubbing it or using a chemical action...
- French polishing A wood finishing technique that results in a very high gloss surface, with a deep colour and...
- Shoe polish A waxy paste, cream, or liquid used to polish, shine, and waterproof leather shoes or boots to...
- Polish (screenwriting) Improving a script in smaller ways than in a rewrite.
- Polonaise Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Polonaise'.
- Ceil Michigan Polonia: Polish and Michigan Genealogy www
Ceil Jensen's site devoted to helping researchers find their Michigan and Polish heritage. Polonia: Polish and Michigan Genealogy. Highlights traditional and electronic research methods. Also, Ceil's workshop and seminar calendar. Michigan Polonia: Polish and Michigan Genealogy.
- Approximately Search Rzeszów Vital Records www
Approximately 14, Rzeszów Vital Records,000 searchable vital records transcribed from various microfilms from The Family History Library in Salt Lake City, Utah. Includes 13 parishes in Poland. Search Rzeszów Vital Records.
- Genealogy Carpathian Connection www
Genealogy and historical background for those researching ancestors from the Carpathian Mountain regions of present day Eastern Europe. Carpathian Connection.
- PGSNYS Polish Genealogical Society of New York State (Buffalo) www
PGSNYS is dedicated to dissemination and sharing of information in assisting members research their Polish ancestors. Genealogical Society of New York State (Buffalo). The society also promotes research and publication of the history of Poles in New York State. Through public speaking engagements and civic functions, PGSNYS members educate others on Polish history and culture. Polish Genealogical Society of New York State (Buffalo).
- PGSA Polish Genealogical Society of America www
PGSA assists members in doing their Polish genealogical research by providing books, Genealogical Society of America, newsletters, bulletins, printed information, regular Society meetings, and an annual workshop. Polish Genealogical Society of America.
- Provides Polish Culture Website www
Provides articles and forums relating to culture, Culture Website, genealogy, immigration, history, politics, and food. Polish Culture Website.
- Text The Hungarian Emigration Law of 1903 www
Text of the law in 1903. Hungarian Emigration Law of 1903. Translated to English. The Hungarian Emigration Law of 1903.
- Emigrants Texel, Netherlands www
Emigrants to the US from the island of Texel in the Netherlands between 1850 and 1920, Netherlands, organized by surname. Texel, Netherlands.
- Alexa: Polish By Ethnic Group
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Polish By Ethnic Group
- DMOZ: Polish By Ethnic Group
dmoz.org Directory: Polish By Ethnic Group