Danish By Ethnic Group Genealogy Society.
- Danish language A North Germanic language spoken by around six million people, principally in Denmark and in the...
- Danish cuisine Danish cuisine, originating from the peasant population's own local produce, was enhanced by...
- Danish pastry A multilayered, laminated sweet pastry in the viennoiserie tradition.
- Danish culture The culture of Denmark has a rich intellectual and artistic heritage.
- Danish tongue A North Germanic language that was spoken by inhabitants of Scandinavia and inhabitants of their...
- Danish (name) A male given name.
- Dane Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Dane'.
- Archives The Danish Emigration Archives www
Archives recording the history of the Danes who emigrated. Danish Emigration Archives. Databases, research service, publications and news. The Danish Emigration Archives.
- Offers Danish Sisterhood of America www
Offers information about the culture and history of Danish Americans. Danish Sisterhood of America.
- Danish The Society for Danish Genealogy and Biography www
Danish society offers advice page in English with an article for download and tips on research. The Society for Danish Genealogy and Biography.
- The Danish Immigrant Museum www
The mission of the Danish Immigrant Museum is to tell the story of Danish immigrants and the Danish American experience and is organized to collect, Immigrant Museum, preserve, study and interpret their materials, culture and traditions. Danish Immigrant Museum.
- Exploring National Danish-American Genealogical Society www
Exploring and exchanging information on Danish history, Danish-American Genealogical Society, ancestry and research methods. National Danish-American Genealogical Society.
- Nearly Denmark -- The Escape to America www
Nearly 150 years ago August and Ane Rasmussen said goodbye to relatives and friends in Sæby parish, The Escape to America, Denmark. Many more Danes were to follow suit. Denmark -- The Escape to America.
- Research Danish Immigration to America: An Annotated Bibliography of Resources www
Research guide and annotated bibliography of Scandinavian and Danish Immigration, Immigration to America: An Annotated Bibliography of Resources, presented by the Library of Congress. Danish Immigration to America: An Annotated Bibliography of Resources.
- This Danish Census resources www
This site exists to help researchers find the resources they need in Denmark. Danish Census resources.
- Information Genealogy Today - Danish Surname Origins www
Information about the origins of Danish surnames, Today - Danish Surname Origins, along with links to surname specific web sites. Genealogy Today - Danish Surname Origins.
- Collects University of California, Irvine Libraries: Southeast Asian Archive www
Collects materials relating to the resettlement of Southeast Asian refugees and immigrants, California, Irvine Libraries: Southeast Asian Archive, especially in the United States, the boat people and land refugees, and the culture and history of Cambodia, Laos, and Vietnam. Links to similar collections provided. University of California, Irvine Libraries: Southeast Asian Archive.
- Dedicated Bayou Genealogy.com www
Dedicated to the preservation of the Cajun and Acadian Heritage. Genealogy.com. Genealogical records including military, civil war, war 1812 and various ships lists. Bayou Genealogy.com.
- Alexa: Danish By Ethnic Group
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Danish By Ethnic Group
- DMOZ: Danish By Ethnic Group
dmoz.org Directory: Danish By Ethnic Group