This section is for sites dealing with genealogy and adoption issues. Adoption Genealogy Society.
Adoption is a process whereby a person assumes the parenting of another, usually a child, and or animal from that person's biological or legal parent or parents, and, in so doing, permanently transfers all rights and responsibilities, along with filiation, from the biological parent or parents. (wikipedia)
- Adoption A process whereby a person assumes the parenting of another, usually a child, from that person's...
- Pet adoption The process of taking responsibility for a pet that a previous owner has abandoned or released to...
- Adoption (software implementation) In computing, adoption means the transfer between an old system and a target system in an...
- Adoption (theology) The admission of a believer into the family of God.
- Adoption (farming and cattle raising) A method of commercial sponsorship in the farming and cattle raising sector.
- Treaty adoption An agreement under international law entered into by actors in international law, namely...
- Adoption (film) A 1975 Hungarian drama film directed by M rta M sz ros.
- Adopted (film) A 2009 American independent film starring comedian Pauly Shore.
- Cultural appropriation A concept in sociology dealing with the adoption of the elements of a minority culture by members...
- Transcriptions Orphans' Home Website www
Transcriptions of orphan adoptee and foster children listings in orphanages, Home Website, homes and poorhouses from U.S.-Canadian censuses and other records. Orphans' Home Website.
- Listing Cyndi's List www
Listing of genealogy and adoption sites. Cyndi's List.
- Personal Denise's Genealogy and Adoption Page www
Personal homepage of Denise Elaine (Beckwith) Frederick, Genealogy and Adoption Page, containing links for Denise's genealogy research, adoption story and personal favorites. Denise's Genealogy and Adoption Page.
- Missing Genealogical Journeys In Time www
Missing birth family registry and resources. Genealogical Journeys In Time.
- Focused Bastard Nation www
Focused on equal access for adoptees to their original birth certificates, Nation, adoptee dignity, combating negative stereotypes of adoptees, and providing a forum for the wide spectrum of adult adoptee experiences. Bastard Nation.
- Contact International Adoption Medical Clinics www
Contact information for several medical clinics that specialize in helping internationally adopted children with ailments that are uncommon or not easily diagnosed or treated. International Adoption Medical Clinics.
- Complied Adoption and Wardship in Victoria www
Complied by the Public Records Office Of Victoria. and Wardship in Victoria. History of relevant legislation, records and records types, access restrictions and repository and archive locations and contact details. Adoption and Wardship in Victoria.
- Compiled Adoption Information For New South Wales www
Compiled by the State Registry of Births, Information For New South Wales, Deaths and Marriages. Includes and explanation of relevant information, rights of the apoptive parents and child, contact information and service fees. Adoption Information For New South Wales.
- Alexa: Adoption Genealogy
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Adoption Genealogy
- DMOZ: Adoption Genealogy
dmoz.org Directory: Adoption Genealogy