International organizations relating to equality, human rights, and safety of gay, lesbian, and bisexual people. Lesbian, and Bisexual Organizations Gay Society.
An organization or organisation (see spelling differences ) is an entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a collective goal and is linked to an external environment . (wikipedia)
- Business Associations (Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual)
- Grant-Making Foundations (Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual)
- Historical Societies (Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual)
- Immigration Reform (Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual)
- Military (Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual)
- Political (Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual)
- Professional (Social Sciences)
- Regional (Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual)
- Sports (Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual)
- Workplace (Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual)
- COLAGE (Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual)
- Bisexual (Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual)
- Elders (Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual)
- Gay Men (Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual)
- Lesbian (Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual)
- Student (Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual)
- Youth (Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual)
- Chapters (Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual)
- Organization An entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a...
- Organisation (album) The second album by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, released in 1980.
- The Organization (film) A 1971 American film starring Sidney Poitier as Virgil Tibbs.
- Organized (album) The only solo album by Morgan Nicholls, released in 2000.
- The O (political group) The O., short for "the Organization", also known as the C.O. or Cooperative Organization, was a...
- Organizing Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Organizing'.
- Information Scouting for All www
Information about the volunteer staff, for All, policy and procedures on gays, girls and atheists in Scouting, mission statement, and position statement. Regional director's are locatable by region. Scouting for All.
- An International Gay Rodeo Association www
An organization comprised of regional gay rodeo associations from across the United States and Canada. International Gay Rodeo Association.
- Promotes National Gay and Lesbian Task Force www
Promotes civil rights for gay, Gay and Lesbian Task Force, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered people. Includes federal and state organizing news, issue backgrounders, and analysis from the NGLTF Policy Institute, a progressive think tank. National Gay and Lesbian Task Force.
- Networking Gay and Lesbian Arabic Society www
Networking group based in the United States with chapters worldwide. and Lesbian Arabic Society. Related news, chat room, and articles. Gay and Lesbian Arabic Society.
- Aiming The Center www
Aiming to enhance and sustain the health and well-being of the LGBT and HIV communities by providing activities, Center, programs and services that empower community members. The Center.
- A True Colors, Inc. www
A non-profit organization providing support, Colors, Inc., education and advocacy for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender youth, adults and families. True Colors, Inc..
- Supports National Association of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Community Centers www
Supports and enhances LGBT community centers. Association of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Community Centers. Includes directory of members, programs, events, topics, and job listings. National Association of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Community Centers.
- Promoting Pro-Life Alliance of Gays and Lesbians www
Promoting a respect for life within the gay community and encouraging gay and lesbian participation in the pro-life cause. Pro-Life Alliance of Gays and Lesbians.
- Group Marriage Equality www
Group solely committed to securing the right to civil marriage for same-sex couples. Equality. Related facts, membership information, and chapters. Marriage Equality.
- Provides Gay and Lesbian Telephone Counselling and Community Services of Australia www
Provides information and links to gay and lesbian telephone counselling organisations across Australia, and Lesbian Telephone Counselling and Community Services of Australia, as well as a FAQ to commonly asked questions about homosexuality. Gay and Lesbian Telephone Counselling and Community Services of Australia.
- An International Gay and Lesbian Human Rights Commission www
An organization filling the gap between the international human rights movement and the gay rights movement. International Gay and Lesbian Human Rights Commission.
- Promotes Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation www
Promotes fair and accurate representation of gay people in the media. & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation. Includes news and topics, outlines of projects and publications, and events calendar. Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation.
- Network Equality Federation www
Network of US state and territory organizations committed to working with each other and with national and local groups to strengthen statewide advocacy organizing and secure full civil rights. Federation. Includes an action center and media archives. Equality Federation.
- For StoneWall Society www
For worldwide GLBT equality however focus is on ending the discrimination, Society, prejudice, and separatism which exist within the GLBT community. StoneWall Society.
- World International Lesbian and Gay Association www
World wide network of lesbian, Lesbian and Gay Association, gay, bisexual and transgendered groups working together for the human rights of LGBT people. Current activities, campaigns, and news. International Lesbian and Gay Association.
- The Christina Rosetti www
The comparison of the campaigns of Reform Party Presidential Candidate and LGTBI Activist/Spiritual Lecturer, Rosetti, Christina Rosetti and that of the other Reform Party Candidate, Patrick Buchanan. Christina Rosetti.
- Texas Story of Christie Lee Littleton www
Texas woman whose marriage was invalidated and declared a man by the Texas Supreme Court. Christie Lee Littleton. Also medical, legal and news links. Story of Christie Lee Littleton.
- A History of National Coming Out Day www
A look at the international event through the years. History of National Coming Out Day.
- Joint Seven Straight Nights for Equal Rights www
Joint project of Soulforce and Atticus Circle to mobilize straight Americans. Straight Nights for Equal Rights. How to get involved and information by state. Seven Straight Nights for Equal Rights.
- A Human Rights Brief www
A legal resource for the international human rights community from the Center for Human Rights and Humanitarian Law at Washington College of Law. Human Rights Brief.
- Supports Nuremberg Human Rights Center www
Supports human rights worldwide. Human Rights Center. Site contains contact information and news from the institute's various areas of activity. Nuremberg Human Rights Center.
- Includes Toronto Bisexual Network (TBN) www
Includes information on meetings and upcoming events, Bisexual Network (TBN), as well as resources and related groups. Toronto Bisexual Network (TBN).
- A BiNet Seattle www
A non-profit, Seattle, sex-positive, multi-cultural, social and support organization. Includes meetings and events, frequently asked questions, contact information, and related links. Seattle, WA BiNet Seattle.
- Like Gay Business Association www
Like a chamber of commerce, Business Association, it exists to promote the aims of businesses throughout the United Kingdom, offering advice and information to businesses of all kinds. Directory of members, membership information, events, and newsletter. Gay Business Association.
- For PridePlanners www
For financial professionals to share strategies and information. PridePlanners. Offers search by state to locate members. PridePlanners.
- Support Children of Lesbians and Gays Everywhere (COLAGE) www
Support and advocacy organization for daughters and sons of lesbian, Lesbians and Gays Everywhere (COLAGE), gay, bisexual and transgender parents. Upcoming events, local chapters, volunteer and scholarship information. Children of Lesbians and Gays Everywhere (COLAGE).
- Chapter COLAGE O'ahu www
Chapter serving the island of Oahu in Hawaii. O'ahu. Offers articles of interest and local events calendar. COLAGE O'ahu.
- Alexa: Lesbian, and Bisexual Organizations
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Lesbian, and Bisexual Organizations
- DMOZ: Lesbian, and Bisexual Organizations
dmoz.org Directory: Lesbian, and Bisexual Organizations