International organizations relating to equality, human rights, and safety of gay, lesbian, and bisexual people. Lesbian, and Bisexual Organizations Gay Society.
An organization or organisation (see spelling differences ) is an entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a collective goal and is linked to an external environment . (wikipedia)
- Business Associations (Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual)
- Grant-Making Foundations (Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual)
- Historical Societies (Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual)
- Immigration Reform (Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual)
- Military (Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual)
- Political (Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual)
- Professional (Social Sciences)
- Regional (Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual)
- Sports (Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual)
- Workplace (Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual)
- COLAGE (Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual)
- Bisexual (Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual)
- Elders (Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual)
- Gay Men (Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual)
- Lesbian (Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual)
- Student (Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual)
- Youth (Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual)
- Chapters (Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual)
- Organization An entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a...
- Organisation (album) The second album by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, released in 1980.
- The Organization (film) A 1971 American film starring Sidney Poitier as Virgil Tibbs.
- Organized (album) The only solo album by Morgan Nicholls, released in 2000.
- The O (political group) The O., short for "the Organization", also known as the C.O. or Cooperative Organization, was a...
- Organizing Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Organizing'.
- Aiming The Center www
Aiming to enhance and sustain the health and well-being of the LGBT and HIV communities by providing activities, Center, programs and services that empower community members. The Center.
- Supports National Association of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Community Centers www
Supports and enhances LGBT community centers. Association of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Community Centers. Includes directory of members, programs, events, topics, and job listings. National Association of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Community Centers.
- Promotes National Gay and Lesbian Task Force www
Promotes civil rights for gay, Gay and Lesbian Task Force, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered people. Includes federal and state organizing news, issue backgrounders, and analysis from the NGLTF Policy Institute, a progressive think tank. National Gay and Lesbian Task Force.
- Promoting Pro-Life Alliance of Gays and Lesbians www
Promoting a respect for life within the gay community and encouraging gay and lesbian participation in the pro-life cause. Pro-Life Alliance of Gays and Lesbians.
- Network Equality Federation www
Network of US state and territory organizations committed to working with each other and with national and local groups to strengthen statewide advocacy organizing and secure full civil rights. Federation. Includes an action center and media archives. Equality Federation.
- An International Gay and Lesbian Human Rights Commission www
An organization filling the gap between the international human rights movement and the gay rights movement. International Gay and Lesbian Human Rights Commission.
- Promotes Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation www
Promotes fair and accurate representation of gay people in the media. & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation. Includes news and topics, outlines of projects and publications, and events calendar. Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation.
- Group Marriage Equality www
Group solely committed to securing the right to civil marriage for same-sex couples. Equality. Related facts, membership information, and chapters. Marriage Equality.
- For StoneWall Society www
For worldwide GLBT equality however focus is on ending the discrimination, Society, prejudice, and separatism which exist within the GLBT community. StoneWall Society.
- World International Lesbian and Gay Association www
World wide network of lesbian, Lesbian and Gay Association, gay, bisexual and transgendered groups working together for the human rights of LGBT people. Current activities, campaigns, and news. International Lesbian and Gay Association.
- Provides Gay and Lesbian Telephone Counselling and Community Services of Australia www
Provides information and links to gay and lesbian telephone counselling organisations across Australia, and Lesbian Telephone Counselling and Community Services of Australia, as well as a FAQ to commonly asked questions about homosexuality. Gay and Lesbian Telephone Counselling and Community Services of Australia.
- An International Gay Rodeo Association www
An organization comprised of regional gay rodeo associations from across the United States and Canada. International Gay Rodeo Association.
- A True Colors, Inc. www
A non-profit organization providing support, Colors, Inc., education and advocacy for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender youth, adults and families. True Colors, Inc..
- Networking Gay and Lesbian Arabic Society www
Networking group based in the United States with chapters worldwide. and Lesbian Arabic Society. Related news, chat room, and articles. Gay and Lesbian Arabic Society.
- Information Scouting for All www
Information about the volunteer staff, for All, policy and procedures on gays, girls and atheists in Scouting, mission statement, and position statement. Regional director's are locatable by region. Scouting for All.
- Issues QueerTheory: Trans 101 www
Issues facing the transgender community: internal unity, Trans 101, medical care, police interaction, law and civil rights, support resources in the Philadelphia area. QueerTheory: Trans 101.
- Transgender Debra Davis and the Gender Education Center www
Transgender resources and information. Davis and the Gender Education Center. Ms. Davis is a transgender High School librarian who transitioned on her job in 1998. Gender Education Center is a Minnesota non-profit organization of differently gendered people dedicated to support, advocacy and education. Debra Davis and the Gender Education Center.
- Symbol White Knot for Equality www
Symbol of support for the right of gays and lesbians to marry. Knot for Equality. Offers ribbons, temporary tattoos, and web banners. White Knot for Equality.
- May International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia www
May 17th event news and photos, Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia, with ways to get involved and other initiatives of interest. International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia.
- Works MRG - Minority Rights Group International www
Works to secure the rights of ethnic, Minority Rights Group International, religious and linguistic minorities and indigenous peoples worldwide, and to promote cooperation and understanding between communities. MRG - Minority Rights Group International.
- ARRF Advocates for Religious Rights and Freedoms www
ARRF is a consociation of ministers of the International Community of Christ that seeks to preserve, for Religious Rights and Freedoms, protect and defend freedom of religion and to protect the right of individuals to religious expression. Advocates for Religious Rights and Freedoms.
- A Seattle Bisexual Women's Network www
A group of self-identified women from diverse backgrounds working to create a feminist bisexual support network. Bisexual Women's Network. Includes information on the group and events, a newsletter and related links. Seattle, WA Seattle Bisexual Women's Network.
- Support Utah Bisexuals www
Support group for bisexuals based in Utah, Bisexuals, US; featuring politics, photo sharing, meetings and online resources. Utah Bisexuals.
- Empowers Greater San Diego Business Association www
Empowers and promotes gay and lesbian businesses, San Diego Business Association, professionals, and supportive members of the gay and lesbian community. Greater San Diego Business Association.
- New Out Professionals www
New York network offering workshops, Professionals, seminars, celebrity lectures and informal socializing. History, member directory, and job listings. Out Professionals.
- Chapter COLAGE O'ahu www
Chapter serving the island of Oahu in Hawaii. O'ahu. Offers articles of interest and local events calendar. COLAGE O'ahu.
- Support Children of Lesbians and Gays Everywhere (COLAGE) www
Support and advocacy organization for daughters and sons of lesbian, Lesbians and Gays Everywhere (COLAGE), gay, bisexual and transgender parents. Upcoming events, local chapters, volunteer and scholarship information. Children of Lesbians and Gays Everywhere (COLAGE).
- Alexa: Lesbian, and Bisexual Organizations
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Lesbian, and Bisexual Organizations
- DMOZ: Lesbian, and Bisexual Organizations
dmoz.org Directory: Lesbian, and Bisexual Organizations