Transhumanists Transhumanism Future Society.
Transhumanism (abbreviated as H+ or h+ ) is an international and intellectual movement that aims to transform the human condition by developing and making widely available sophisticated technologies to greatly enhance human intellectual, physical, and psychological capacities. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: Transhumanism is an international intellectual movement that aims to transform the human condition by developing and making widely available sophisticated technologies to greatly enhance human intellect and physiology.
- Transhumanism Category
- Science fiction culture
- Utopian movements
- Ethics of science and technology
- Technological change
- Theory of mind
- Founder Vita-More, Natasha www
Founder and director of the Transhumanist Arts and Culture World Center, Natasha, president of the Extropy Institute. Vita-More, Natasha.
- Interests: Pearce, David: HedWeb www
Interests: how biotechnology will allow us to get rid of suffering in all sentient life (allegedly); animal rights; consciousness; psychopharmacology; and "Why does anything exist?" An attractive, David: HedWeb, thought-provoking, and many-tentacled site. Pearce, David: HedWeb.
- Economist Hanson, Robin www
Economist and polymath; inventor of "Ideas Futures" markets; allegedly open-minded and politically undogmatic. Robin. His homepage is immodest(?) and says much about him, not necessarily bad things. Hanson, Robin.
- Research Yudkowsky, Eliezer www
Research Fellow of the Singularity Institute, Eliezer, author of "Friendly AI" and "Staring into the Singularity". His Web complex, "The Low Beyond", contains professional and personal writings. Yudkowsky, Eliezer.
- Mathematician Tipler, Frank J. www
Mathematician and originator of the "Omega Point" theory that the universe is finite, Frank J., and therefore ultimately controllable in its entirety by sentients. Tipler, Frank J..
- Researcher Magalhães, João Pedro de www
Researcher of human aging, João Pedro de, with several essays about transhumanism, human nature, and the ethics of new technologies. Magalhães, João Pedro de.
- Futurist, More, Max www
Futurist, Max, co-founder and chairman of the Extropy Institute. More, Max.
- Advanced Bostrom, Nick www
Advanced topics in transhumanism with informative material in analytic philosophy and computational neuroscience. Bostrom, Nick.
- Transhumanist Davis, John K. www
Transhumanist and technology advocate. John K.. Incorporates the former Transhumanist Unitarian Universalist Network. Davis, John K..
- A Philosophy Time Line www
A chronological list of major philosophers. Philosophy Time Line.
- Alphabetical Generation Online www
Alphabetical list of links devoted to social and political philosophers. Generation Online.
- Suggesting The Advent Of Humanisation www
Suggesting that the human race has a certain genetic potential - an inherent capacity to create a particular form of society - which is now close to realization. The Advent Of Humanisation.
- Explores Humanity+ www
Explores possibilities for the "posthuman" future created by increased merging of people and technology via bioengineering, Humanity+, cybernetics, nanotechnologies, and other emerging innovations. Offers an academic journal, e-zine, FAQ, discussion lists, and references. Humanity+.
- Alexa: Transhumanists Transhumanism
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Transhumanists Transhumanism
- DMOZ: Transhumanists Transhumanism
dmoz.org Directory: Transhumanists Transhumanism