Organizations Folklore Society.
An organization or organisation (see spelling differences ) is an entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a collective goal and is linked to an external environment . (wikipedia)
- Organization An entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a...
- Organisation (album) The second album by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, released in 1980.
- The Organization (film) A 1971 American film starring Sidney Poitier as Virgil Tibbs.
- Organized (album) The only solo album by Morgan Nicholls, released in 2000.
- The O (political group) The O., short for "the Organization", also known as the C.O. or Cooperative Organization, was a...
- Organizing Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Organizing'.
- Aims Turkish Folklore Association www
Aims to keep Turkish folklore alive through scientific research, Folklore Association, and passing knowledge of the traditions on to the younger generations in music and dance schools. Turkish Folklore Association.
- Studies Australian Folklore Journal www
Studies in the field of Australian folklore as well as theoretical and field studies by scholars from around the world. Folklore Journal. Edited and published at the University of New England. Australian Folklore Journal.
- Archives American Folklife Center www
Archives of Folk Culture in the Library of Congress. Folklife Center. Information about the Center and its publications, with guides to the collections. American Folklife Center.
- Preserving Vermont Folklife Center www
Preserving the cultural traditions of Vermont. Folklife Center. Includes a heritage shop and listings of community events. Vermont Folklife Center.
- Non-profit Virginia Folklore Society www
Non-profit organization founded in 1913 and dedicated to the discovery, Folklore Society, collection, publication, and preservation of folklore and traditional culture in Virginia and to furthering the understanding, appreciation, and performance of traditional arts and crafts of the State. Virginia Folklore Society.
- Current Seattle Folklore Society - Washington www
Current schedule of folk music concerts sponsored by the Seattle Folklore Society, Folklore Society - Washington, Washington State Seattle Folklore Society - Washington.
- Exists Humboldt Folklife Society www
Exists to preserve and promote the folk arts in music, Folklife Society, dance, and craft. Events calendar, membership form, and news. Arcata, California. Humboldt Folklife Society.
- A Michigan Traditional Arts Program www
A partnership of the Michigan State University Museum and the Michigan Council for Arts and Cultural Affairs. Traditional Arts Program. Providing documentation, preservation, and education regarding folklife and the folk arts. Michigan Traditional Arts Program.
- Dedicated Greek American Folklore Society www
Dedicated to the study, American Folklore Society, preservation, and instruction of the traditions of Hellenic folk culture and folk arts from all regions of Greece and communities of the Greek Diaspora past and present; primary focus on stage re-enactments of traditional Greek costumes, songs and dances, plus lectures, exhibits, and workshops. Greek American Folklore Society.
- Information New York Folklore Society www
Information about the Society, York Folklore Society, its publications and programs, forums and conferences, plus links to other folklore and related resources. New York Folklore Society.
- Perpetuating Hungarian Folklore List Discussion Group www
Perpetuating Hungarian folklore by exchanging thoughts, Folklore List Discussion Group, experiences, and ideas (in Hungarian and English). Hungarian Folklore List Discussion Group.
- Furthering Folklore Society of Greater Washington DC www
Furthering the understanding, Society of Greater Washington DC, appreciation, and performance of traditional folk music and folklore, the FSGW sponsors over 200 events in the DC area each year, including festivals, concerts, dances, and swaps; the site also includes a lengthy list of folk music links. Folklore Society of Greater Washington DC.
- Dedicated National Council for the Traditional Arts www
Dedicated to the preservation and documentation of traditional arts in the United States through festivals, Council for the Traditional Arts, tours, concerts, public radio, television programs and films. National Council for the Traditional Arts.
- Founded North Carolina Folklore Society www
Founded in 1913, Carolina Folklore Society, the NCFS promotes the appreciation and study of North Carolina's folklife. North Carolina Folklore Society.
- Dedicated Victorian Folklife Association www
Dedicated to the protection and promotion of the cultural heritage of the people of Victoria, Folklife Association, Australia, of those informal, unofficial aspects of our heritage which are folklife. Victorian Folklife Association.
- An Bozeman Folklore Society www
An all- volunteer non-profit organization dedicated to promoting, Folklore Society, preserving, enjoying and sharing the music, dance, arts, crafts, and skills of traditional cultures, with a special focus on country and square dancing and fiddle music. Montana. Bozeman Folklore Society.
- Founded American Folklore Society www
Founded in 1888, Folklore Society, the AFS publishes the quarterly Journal of American Folklore and works to further the discipline of folklore studies, to improve the professional well-being of its members, and to increase the respect given to diverse cultures and their traditions. American Folklore Society.
- International International Council of Organizations for Folklore Festivals and Folk Art www
International organization related to UNESCO for the safeguarding, Council of Organizations for Folklore Festivals and Folk Art, promotion and diffusion of traditional culture and folklore. Profile of the organization, publications, cultural activities, events, festivals, and members. [English/French/Spanish] International Council of Organizations for Folklore Festivals and Folk Art.
- Newsletter, Paint Creek Folklore Society www
Newsletter, Creek Folklore Society, membership information, events calendar, and links. Rochester Hills, Michigan. Paint Creek Folklore Society.
- A CityLore www
A New York City-based cultural heritage/folklife non-profit organization. CityLore. Citylore promotes, presents and works to preserve the traditional arts and local and ethnic cultures of the NY City. CityLore.
- Volunteer Palouse Folklore Society www
Volunteer non-profit organization in the Moscow, Folklore Society, Idaho / Pullman, Washington area dedicated to preserving and celebrating cultural traditions of folk music, dance and traditional arts and crafts. Palouse Folklore Society.
- Based The Western Folklife Center www
Based in Elko, Western Folklife Center, Nevada, the Western Folklife Center is dedicated to documenting and preserving the arts of culture of the American West. They host the annual Cowboy Poetry Gathering and maintain an extensive archive. The Western Folklife Center.
- Archive Northern Virginia Folklife Archive - George Mason University www
Archive of papers about folklore and folklife in Northern Virginia, Virginia Folklife Archive - George Mason University, the Mid-Atlantic region, and beyond. Northern Virginia Folklife Archive - George Mason University.
- Dedicated British Columbia Folklore Society www
Dedicated to the collection and preservation of the traditional and contemporary folk culture, Columbia Folklore Society, folklife, ad folklore of the people of British Columbia, Canada. British Columbia Folklore Society.
- Founded California Folklore Society www
Founded in 1941, Folklore Society, the Society supports the study of all aspects of regional, national, and international folklore. Anyone interested in folklore and folklife may join. California Folklore Society.
- Specializing Orpheus Hellenic Folklore Society - Illinois www
Specializing in the presentation of traditional Greek Folk Dancing and Costume. Orpheus Hellenic Folklore Society - Illinois.
- The Virginia Folklife Program www
The VFP assists cultural organizations, Folklife Program, community groups, state agencies, and others in planning projects on Virginia folklife, and in writing grants to obtain funding to support such projects, with a focus on fieldwork and new media presentations of folklore. Virginia Folklife Program.
- Non-profit Spokane Folklore Society - Washington www
Non-profit volunteer organization dedicated to the celebration of Folk Arts, Folklore Society - Washington, particularly music and dance. Spokane Folklore Society - Washington.
- Founded Folklore Society, London, England www
Founded in 1878, Society, London, England, the Folklore Society maintains offices at the Warburg Institute and archives in the DMS Watson Science Library at University College London, with reference and lending facilities; publishes low-cost library booklets, academic works, and the peer-reviewed journal Folklore; and holds a number of lectures and social events each year. Folklore Society, London, England.
- International Folkore Fellows at the Kalevala Institute of the University of Turku www
International scholarly network founded in Finland in 1908, Fellows at the Kalevala Institute of the University of Turku, furthering professional training of folklorists as well as promoting scholarly contacts and publication activities. Folkore Fellows at the Kalevala Institute of the University of Turku.
- The The Giants Carriers Association www
The Giants Carriers Association is a federation of the groups supporting the people carrying giants in Catalonia in the public festivals. The Giants Carriers Association.
- Created American Folklife Center, Library of Congress www
Created by Congress in 1976 "to preserve and present American Folklife, Folklife Center, Library of Congress," the Center incorporates the Archive of Folk Culture, established at the Library in 1928 as a repository for American Folk Music. American Folklife Center, Library of Congress.
- English-language Folklore: an Online Electronic Journal www
English-language archives of an informative Baltic Folklore journal published by the Folk Belief and Media Group of the Estonian Literary Museum. Online Electronic Journal. Material about Estonian shamanism, urban legends, ethnomusicology, popular calendar data, and general folk belief. Folklore: an Online Electronic Journal.
- Alexa: Organizations Folklore
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Organizations Folklore
- DMOZ: Organizations Folklore
dmoz.org Directory: Organizations Folklore