Curses Magic Folklore Society.
A curse (also called an imprecation, malediction, execration, malison, anathema , or commination ) is any expressed wish that some form of adversity or misfortune will befall or attach to some other entity: one or more persons, a place, or an object. (wikipedia)
- Curse Any expressed wish that some form of adversity or misfortune will befall or attach to some...
- Curse and mark of Cain The curse of Cain and the mark of Cain are phrases that originated in Genesis 4, where God...
- Resource curse The resource curse, also known as the paradox of plenty, refers to the paradox that countries...
- curses (programming library) A terminal control library for Unix-like systems, enabling the construction of text user...
- Curse (rapper) A hip hop artist from Minden, Germany.
- Curse (Alien Sex Fiend album) The seventh studio album by English deathrock band Alien Sex Fiend, released in 1990 by record...
- Curse (The Legendary Pink Dots album) A 1983 album by The Legendary Pink Dots.
- Curses (Vanna album) The debut album by Vanna, which was released on April 24, 2007 on Epitaph Records.
- Curses (Future of the Left album) Curses! is the debut release of Welsh band Future of the Left, released by Too Pure in 2007.
- Curse (video game) A 1989 shoot 'em up game developed by Micronet for the Mega Drive video game console.
- Curses (video game) An interactive fiction computer game created by Graham Nelson in 1993.
- Definition, Curses www
Definition, Curses, history and modern usage. Curses.
- Discusses Understanding Curses www
Discusses the reality and effect of curses in a Biblical context. Understanding Curses.
- Give Astral Healer www
Give information on how to break hexes and curses. Astral Healer.
- An Lucky Mojo: The Evil Eye www
An essay on the blue glass "Nazar Boncugu" or "Eye Bead" worn for protection in Turkey, Mojo: The Evil Eye, Cyprus, the Central Asian Turkic Republics, and among the Uigur Turks of China. Lucky Mojo: The Evil Eye.
- Christopher Issues in Ethnicity: The Demory Site Skull www
Christopher Fennell, Ethnicity: The Demory Site Skull, a University of Virginia anthropologist, describes a small X-marked clay skull, an article of malevolent conjuration buried beneath a Virginia farm house between 1780 and 1860, raising significant issues in ethnic studies, folk magic, anthropology, and historical archeology. Issues in Ethnicity: The Demory Site Skull.
- Alexa: Curses Magic
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Curses Magic
- DMOZ: Curses Magic
dmoz.org Directory: Curses Magic