Academic Departments Folklore Society.
- Wikipedia: An academic department is a division of a university or school faculty devoted to a particular academic discipline. This article covers United States usage at the university level. In the United Kingdom and other Commonwealth countries, universities tend to use the term faculty; faculties are typically further divided into schools or departments.
- Academic major
- University and college departments
- Academic administration
- Undergraduate Center for Folklore and Ethnography, University of Pennsylvania www
Undergraduate and graduate programs in folklore and folklife. for Folklore and Ethnography, University of Pennsylvania. Events announcements and links. Center for Folklore and Ethnography, University of Pennsylvania.
- The Baltic Institute of Folklore (BIF) Home Page www
The Institute was founded by the academic folkloric institutions of the three Baltic states - Estonia, Institute of Folklore (BIF) Home Page, Latvia, and Lithuania - in 1995 to coordinate folklore studies and research. Includes archives, a newsletter, academic contacts, and conference information. Baltic Institute of Folklore (BIF) Home Page.
- The Indiana University Folklore Collection www
The Indiana University Bloomington Libraries Folklore and Ethnomusicology Collection home page contains general Folklore references, University Folklore Collection, a list of links to other sites, and a description of the Collection. Indiana University Folklore Collection.
- Description University of California at Berkeley, Folklore Program www
Description of the program, California at Berkeley, Folklore Program, news, events postings, and links. University of California at Berkeley, Folklore Program.
- A Cultural Analysis: An Interdisciplinary Forum on Folklore and Popular Culture www
A peer-reviewed internet and hadcopy journal dedicated to investigating expressive and everyday culture; based at the University of California, Analysis: An Interdisciplinary Forum on Folklore and Popular Culture, but global in scope. Cultural Analysis: An Interdisciplinary Forum on Folklore and Popular Culture.
- Program University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Curriculum in Folklore www
Program description, North Carolina at Chapel Hill Curriculum in Folklore, searchable manuscripts, and news. University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Curriculum in Folklore.
- An Southern Folklife Collection www
An introduction to online cultural resources offered by the Manuscripts Department, Folklife Collection, Academic Affairs Libraries, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill: finding aids and guides, databases, photographs, sound recordings, and exhibits. Southern Folklife Collection.
- Description Western Kentucky University Programs in Folk Studies and Anthropology www
Description of course studies and a reading list. Western Kentucky University Programs in Folk Studies and Anthropology.
- Academic University of Missouri Center for Studies in Oral Tradition www
Academic site fostering the interdisciplinary growth of Oral Tradition Studies, Missouri Center for Studies in Oral Tradition, a highly complex field derived from the older and more defined areas of folklore, anthropology, literary studies, and linguistics. University of Missouri Center for Studies in Oral Tradition.
- Course Folklore Program www
Course description, Program, information on their masters and doctorate programs, and faculty pages. Folklore Program.
- One Milman Parry Collection of Oral Literature www
One of the largest repositories of South Slavic heroic song; located at Widener Library, Parry Collection of Oral Literature, Harvard University; online exhibition of photos, song transcriptions, and video. Milman Parry Collection of Oral Literature.
- Presents Memorial University of Newfoundland Department of Folkore www
Presents information about bachelor's, University of Newfoundland Department of Folkore, master's and doctoral degree programs in folklore, including course descriptions. It also provides faculty, staff and student contact numbers and related folklore links. Memorial University of Newfoundland Department of Folkore.
- A Jewish Folklore in Israel www
A history of the development of academic Folklore studies in Israel with additional links to many other sites, Folklore in Israel, both Jewish and Folkloric. Jewish Folklore in Israel.
- Established Indiana University Department of Folklore and Ethnomusicology www
Established 1962 by Stith Thompson and Richard Dorson; specialities include language and literature, University Department of Folklore and Ethnomusicology, folk and traditional arts, and ritual and belief. Indiana University Department of Folklore and Ethnomusicology.
- Home Fife Folklore Archives www
Home to Utah State University's graduate Folklore Program. Folklore Archives. Catalog of resources including audio and manuscript. Fife Folklore Archives.
- Created American Folklife Center, Library of Congress www
Created by Congress in 1976 "to preserve and present American Folklife, Folklife Center, Library of Congress," the Center incorporates the Archive of Folk Culture, established at the Library in 1928 as a repository for American Folk Music. American Folklife Center, Library of Congress.
- A Journal of Folklore Research www
A peer-reviewed publication of the Folklore Institute at Indiana University, Folklore Research, established in 1965. Journal of Folklore Research.
- Alexa: Academic Departments Folklore
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Academic Departments Folklore
- DMOZ: Academic Departments Folklore
dmoz.org Directory: Academic Departments Folklore