Academic Departments Folklore Society.
- Wikipedia: An academic department is a division of a university or school faculty devoted to a particular academic discipline. This article covers United States usage at the university level. In the United Kingdom and other Commonwealth countries, universities tend to use the term faculty; faculties are typically further divided into schools or departments.
- Academic major
- University and college departments
- Academic administration
- Course Folklore Program www
Course description, Program, information on their masters and doctorate programs, and faculty pages. Folklore Program.
- Description Western Kentucky University Programs in Folk Studies and Anthropology www
Description of course studies and a reading list. Western Kentucky University Programs in Folk Studies and Anthropology.
- Established Indiana University Department of Folklore and Ethnomusicology www
Established 1962 by Stith Thompson and Richard Dorson; specialities include language and literature, University Department of Folklore and Ethnomusicology, folk and traditional arts, and ritual and belief. Indiana University Department of Folklore and Ethnomusicology.
- Program University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Curriculum in Folklore www
Program description, North Carolina at Chapel Hill Curriculum in Folklore, searchable manuscripts, and news. University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Curriculum in Folklore.
- Description University of California at Berkeley, Folklore Program www
Description of the program, California at Berkeley, Folklore Program, news, events postings, and links. University of California at Berkeley, Folklore Program.
- An Southern Folklife Collection www
An introduction to online cultural resources offered by the Manuscripts Department, Folklife Collection, Academic Affairs Libraries, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill: finding aids and guides, databases, photographs, sound recordings, and exhibits. Southern Folklife Collection.
- One Milman Parry Collection of Oral Literature www
One of the largest repositories of South Slavic heroic song; located at Widener Library, Parry Collection of Oral Literature, Harvard University; online exhibition of photos, song transcriptions, and video. Milman Parry Collection of Oral Literature.
- A Jewish Folklore in Israel www
A history of the development of academic Folklore studies in Israel with additional links to many other sites, Folklore in Israel, both Jewish and Folkloric. Jewish Folklore in Israel.
- Presents Memorial University of Newfoundland Department of Folkore www
Presents information about bachelor's, University of Newfoundland Department of Folkore, master's and doctoral degree programs in folklore, including course descriptions. It also provides faculty, staff and student contact numbers and related folklore links. Memorial University of Newfoundland Department of Folkore.
- The Baltic Institute of Folklore (BIF) Home Page www
The Institute was founded by the academic folkloric institutions of the three Baltic states - Estonia, Institute of Folklore (BIF) Home Page, Latvia, and Lithuania - in 1995 to coordinate folklore studies and research. Includes archives, a newsletter, academic contacts, and conference information. Baltic Institute of Folklore (BIF) Home Page.
- Undergraduate Center for Folklore and Ethnography, University of Pennsylvania www
Undergraduate and graduate programs in folklore and folklife. for Folklore and Ethnography, University of Pennsylvania. Events announcements and links. Center for Folklore and Ethnography, University of Pennsylvania.
- Home Fife Folklore Archives www
Home to Utah State University's graduate Folklore Program. Folklore Archives. Catalog of resources including audio and manuscript. Fife Folklore Archives.
- A Cultural Analysis: An Interdisciplinary Forum on Folklore and Popular Culture www
A peer-reviewed internet and hadcopy journal dedicated to investigating expressive and everyday culture; based at the University of California, Analysis: An Interdisciplinary Forum on Folklore and Popular Culture, but global in scope. Cultural Analysis: An Interdisciplinary Forum on Folklore and Popular Culture.
- The Indiana University Folklore Collection www
The Indiana University Bloomington Libraries Folklore and Ethnomusicology Collection home page contains general Folklore references, University Folklore Collection, a list of links to other sites, and a description of the Collection. Indiana University Folklore Collection.
- Academic University of Missouri Center for Studies in Oral Tradition www
Academic site fostering the interdisciplinary growth of Oral Tradition Studies, Missouri Center for Studies in Oral Tradition, a highly complex field derived from the older and more defined areas of folklore, anthropology, literary studies, and linguistics. University of Missouri Center for Studies in Oral Tradition.
- E-text Folk Beliefs in Modern Japan www
E-text of the book edited by Inoue Nobutaka, Beliefs in Modern Japan, Institute for Japanese Culture and Classics, Kokugakuin University. Folk Beliefs in Modern Japan.
- Collected Visions and Beliefs in the West of Ireland www
Collected and arranged by Lady Augusta Gregory (1920), and Beliefs in the West of Ireland, e-text from the Internet Sacred Text Archive. Visions and Beliefs in the West of Ireland.
- Alexa: Academic Departments Folklore
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Academic Departments Folklore
- DMOZ: Academic Departments Folklore
dmoz.org Directory: Academic Departments Folklore