W Ethnicity Society.
W ( named double-u, plural double-ues ) is the 23rd letter in the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet . (wikipedia)
- W The 23rd letter of the modern English and ISO basic Latin alphabets.
- George W. Bush An American politician who served as the 43rd President of the United States from 2001 to 2009.
- W (TV series) A 2016 South Korean television series, starring Lee Jong-suk and Han Hyo-joo.
- W (1974 film) A 1974 American psychological thriller film starring Twiggy, Dirk Benedict and Michael Witney.
- Wayfair Wayfair, Inc. is an American e-commerce company that sells home goods.
- Watt A unit of power. In the International System of Units it is defined as a derived unit of 1 joule...
- W (Los Angeles Railway) A line operated by the Los Angeles Railway from 1895 to 1956.
- W postcode area A group of postcode districts covering part of central and part of west London, England.
- Win Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Win'.
- Abenaki Ne-Do-Ba - History & Culture Web Sites www
Abenaki and Wabanaki links including history, History & Culture Web Sites, stories, maps, language, and culture. Ne-Do-Ba - History & Culture Web Sites.
- History Wabanaki Confederacy www
History and links about the nations of the alliance and their languages. Wabanaki Confederacy.
- Compact Wampanoag History www
Compact tribal history from contact until now. Wampanoag History.
- Information Ethnic Groups of New Bedford www
Information about the Wampanoag of New Bedford. Ethnic Groups of New Bedford.
- An North American Journal of Welsh Studies www
An academic online journal devoted to Welsh history, American Journal of Welsh Studies, literature and culture. North American Journal of Welsh Studies.
- Keeping Liverpool Welsh www
Keeping the Welsh in touch with the Welsh within Liverpool and Merseyside. Welsh. Introduces their local community newspaper Anchor, societies, The Welsh Chaplaincy, The Welsh Heritage Society and the Liverpool Presbytery. Liverpool Welsh.
- Tribal Four Directions Institute: Wiyot www
Tribal profile, Directions Institute: Wiyot, timeline, and links. Four Directions Institute: Wiyot.
- News, Wiyot Tribe of California Table Bluff www
News, Tribe of California Table Bluff, events, and information about the Wiyot Indian Table Bluff tribe and community. Wiyot Tribe of California Table Bluff.
- The Ethnologue: Languages of the World www
The Ethnologue is a catalogue of more than 6, Languages of the World,700 languages spoken in 228 countries. The Ethnologue Name Index lists over 39,000 language, dialect, and alternate names. The Ethnologue Language Family Index organizes languages according to language families. Ethnologue: Languages of the World.
- Database World Cultures www
Database of statistics and indexed links about more than 8000 cultural communities worldwide. World Cultures.
- Alexa: W Ethnicity
Alexa Directory Top Sites: W Ethnicity
- DMOZ: W Ethnicity
dmoz.org Directory: W Ethnicity