V Ethnicity Society.
V ( named vee / ˈ v iː / , ) is the 22nd letter in the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet . (wikipedia)
- V The 22nd letter in the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet.
- V for Vendetta (film) A 2005 dystopian political thriller film directed by James McTeigue and written by The Wachowski...
- Trigeminal nerve A nerve responsible for sensation in the face and motor functions such as biting and chewing; it...
- V band A standard designation by the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers for a band of...
- "V" (poem) A poem by Tony Harrison written in 1985.
- V (franchise) A science fiction franchise created by American writer, producer and director Kenneth Johnson...
- V (band) A British five-piece boyband made up of Antony Thomas Brant, Aaron Buckingham, Mark Harle, Kevin...
- V (New York City Subway service) A rapid transit service in the B Division of the New York City Subway.
- VEE Meanings See related meanings for the word 'VEE'.
- Overview The Veps www
Overview article from The Red Book of the Peoples of the Russian Empire. The Veps.
- Aims Vepsän Seuran - The Vepsian Society www
Aims to preserve and revitalize the Vepsian language and culture, Seuran - The Vepsian Society, and to provide humanitarian aid (in Vepsian). Vepsän Seuran - The Vepsian Society.
- The Ethnologue: Languages of the World www
The Ethnologue is a catalogue of more than 6, Languages of the World,700 languages spoken in 228 countries. The Ethnologue Name Index lists over 39,000 language, dialect, and alternate names. The Ethnologue Language Family Index organizes languages according to language families. Ethnologue: Languages of the World.
- Contains Crossing Cultures www
Contains personal stories of cultural experiences, Cultures, essays, poems, artwork and photos. Crossing Cultures.
- Alexa: V Ethnicity
Alexa Directory Top Sites: V Ethnicity
- DMOZ: V Ethnicity
dmoz.org Directory: V Ethnicity