U Ethnicity Society.
U ( named u / ˈ juː / , plural ues ) is the 21st letter and the fifth vowel in the ISO basic Latin alphabet . (wikipedia)
- U The 21st letter and the fifth vowel in the ISO basic Latin alphabet.
- Wii U A home video game console developed by Nintendo, and the successor to the Wii.
- "u" (Kendrick Lamar song) The third studio album by American rapper Kendrick Lamar.
- Uranium A chemical element with symbol U and atomic number 92.
- ?u? The first opera in the Klingon language.
- U of Goryeo U of Goryeo ?, often written Woo, ruled Goryeo from 1374 until 1388.
- U, Pohnpei U also written Uh, is one of the administrative divisions of Pohnpei State, Federated States of...
- University An institution of higher education and research which awards academic degrees in various academic...
- U language The U language, or P'uman ??, is spoken by 40,000 people in the Yunnan province of China and...
- U (film) A 2006 French animated film directed by Serge lissalde and Gr goire Solotareff.
- U Mobile A Malaysian mobile telecommunications service provider and was founded in 1998 as MiTV Networks...
- Community Calendar Home Page www
Calendar of events in the worldwide Ukrainian Community. Calendar Home Page. Postings are open to all non-profit community groups and organizations.
- Unrepresented Udmurt www
Unrepresented Nations and Peoples Organisation (UNPO) member page for Udmurt. Udmurt.
- General Udmurtia Republic www
General presentation of the Udmurt republic. Udmurtia Republic.
- International Ukrainian Youth Association www
International association. Youth Association. Directory of national and local branches, as well as information about the UYA Internet Project and UYA News. Ukrainian Youth Association.
- Official Southern Ute Indian Tribe www
Official homepage has information about the tribe's government, Ute Indian Tribe, culture, businesses, and symbols. Southern Ute Indian Tribe.
- Essay People of the Colorado Plateau: Ute Indians www
Essay on the history of the Ute tribe. People of the Colorado Plateau: Ute Indians.
- Provides The World Factbook - Field Listing - Ethnic Groups www
Provides a rank ordering, World Factbook - Field Listing - Ethnic Groups, by country, of ethnic groups starting with the largest and normally includes the percent of total population. The World Factbook - Field Listing - Ethnic Groups.
- The Ethnologue: Languages of the World www
The Ethnologue is a catalogue of more than 6, Languages of the World,700 languages spoken in 228 countries. The Ethnologue Name Index lists over 39,000 language, dialect, and alternate names. The Ethnologue Language Family Index organizes languages according to language families. Ethnologue: Languages of the World.
- Alexa: U Ethnicity
Alexa Directory Top Sites: U Ethnicity
- DMOZ: U Ethnicity
dmoz.org Directory: U Ethnicity