Slavic Ethnicity Society.
- Slavs The largest Indo-European ethno-linguistic group in Europe.
- Slavic languages The Indo-European languages native to the Slavic peoples, originally from Eastern Europe.
- Slavic mythology The mythological aspect of the pantheistic religion that was practiced by the Slavs before...
- Slavic names Names originating from the Slavic languages.
- Church Slavonic language The conservative Slavic liturgical language used by the Orthodox Church in Bulgaria, Poland, the...
- Old Church Slavonic language The first Slavic literary language.
- Slav Defense A chess opening that begins with the moves: :1.
- Slav (village) A Jewish village and an Israeli settlement in the Gush Katif settlement bloc, located in the...
- Slavonia Slavonia is, with Dalmatia, Croatia proper, and Istria, one of the four historical regions of...
- Slavic Slavic Info www
Slavic wiki for general information on Slavs and Slavic affairs. Slavic Info.
- Information Slovio www
Information about a constructed language designed to serve as a universal Slavic language. Slovio.
- Urges Slavs of America www
Urges all Slavic people in the United States to unite to form a large constituency. Slavs of America.
- Forum Slavic Unity Forum www
Forum for all Slavic people and languages. Slavic Unity Forum.
- Features Belarusan Autocephalous Orthodox Church (BAOC) www
Features the church's history, Autocephalous Orthodox Church (BAOC), beliefs, and architecture of St. Cyril's of Turau Cathedral. Belarusan Autocephalous Orthodox Church (BAOC).
- Bulgarian Bulgarian London www
Bulgarian Community in London. Bulgarian London.
- Organization Bulgarian-Macedonian National Educational and Cultural Center www
Organization in the Pittsburgh (Pennsylvania, National Educational and Cultural Center, USA) area aiming to preserve and perpetuate the cultural heritage of the Bulgarian and Macedonian people. Information about social and arts events and other activities. Bulgarian-Macedonian National Educational and Cultural Center.
- About Congress of the Slavs in Prague (1848) www
About the Congress of the Slavs that took place June 2-12, the Slavs in Prague (1848), 1848 in Prague. Congress of the Slavs in Prague (1848).
- Croatian Croatian World Network www
Croatian World Net aims to bring Croatians and non-Croatians together through articles and news. Croatian World Network.
- The Canadian Croatian Cultural Centre www
The Association promotes Croatian culture and heritage. Croatian Cultural Centre. provides a meeting place, social events, educational programs and recreational programs to promote Canadian integration. Canadian Croatian Cultural Centre.
- Includes Czech Heritage Society of Texas www
Includes history, Heritage Society of Texas, genealogy, culture, Texas-Czech directory, message board, and events. Czech Heritage Society of Texas.
- General Czech Republic www
General information from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Republic, with topics including travel, business, leisure, study, and work. Czech Republic.
- The NASSS: North American Society for Serbian Studies www
The North American Society for Serbian Studies (NASSS) is an organizational member of the American Association for the Advancement of Slavic Studies. NASSS: North American Society for Serbian Studies.
- Shevchenko Shevchenko Scientific Society Homepage www
Shevchenko Scientific Society and Library for Researchers. Shevchenko Scientific Society Homepage.
- A Ethnic group - Wikipedia www
A general overview of what the term Ethnicity means. Ethnic group - Wikipedia.
- The Ethnologue: Languages of the World www
The Ethnologue is a catalogue of more than 6, Languages of the World,700 languages spoken in 228 countries. The Ethnologue Name Index lists over 39,000 language, dialect, and alternate names. The Ethnologue Language Family Index organizes languages according to language families. Ethnologue: Languages of the World.
- Alexa: Slavic Ethnicity
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Slavic Ethnicity
- DMOZ: Slavic Ethnicity
dmoz.org Directory: Slavic Ethnicity