Romanian Ethnicity Society.
- Romanian language A Romance language spoken by around 24-26 million people as a native language, primarily in...
- Romanians Romanians are natives of Romania that share a common Romanian culture, ancestry, and speak the...
- Romanian cuisine A diverse blend of different dishes from several traditions with which it has come into contact...
- Romanian dialects The several varieties of the Romanian language.
- Romanian (stage) A stage in the Paratethys stratigraphy of Central and Eastern Europe.
- The Romanian A political and literary newspaper published in Bucharest, Romania, from 1857 to 1905.
- The Romanian: Story of an Obsession A true-to-life memoir by Bruce Benderson.
- Romanian mythology Traditional religion.
- The CORA - Congress Of Romanian Americans www
The official website of the Congress Of Romanian Americans. Congress Of Romanian Americans. The Congress represents the interest of the Romanian-American community, from all walks of life, in the Nation's Capital. CORA - Congress Of Romanian Americans.
- A Casa Română www
A cultural and religious center for the Romanians of northern California, Română, Casa Română provides independent facilities for cultural, social service, and spiritual endeavors. The organization seeks to improve communications among Romanians from all over the world. Casa Română.
- The The Folklore Association of Vlahs (Armani) in Veria www
The association established in 1981 seeks to preserve the customs, Folklore Association of Vlahs (Armani) in Veria, traditions, and language of the Aromanian community. Its members come from the Pindos Mountains villages of Veria, Vlahohoria, Vermion seli, Xerolivado, and Doliani. The Folklore Association of Vlahs (Armani) in Veria.
- A The Little Vlach Corner www
A brief presentation of the Aromanian community and culture. Little Vlach Corner. Includes several poems and a description of Aromanian winter customs. The Little Vlach Corner.
- The Ethnologue: Languages of the World www
The Ethnologue is a catalogue of more than 6, Languages of the World,700 languages spoken in 228 countries. The Ethnologue Name Index lists over 39,000 language, dialect, and alternate names. The Ethnologue Language Family Index organizes languages according to language families. Ethnologue: Languages of the World.
- Contains Crossing Cultures www
Contains personal stories of cultural experiences, Cultures, essays, poems, artwork and photos. Crossing Cultures.
- Alexa: Romanian Ethnicity
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Romanian Ethnicity
- DMOZ: Romanian Ethnicity
dmoz.org Directory: Romanian Ethnicity