P Ethnicity Society.
P ( named pee / ˈ p iː / ) is the 16th letter of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet . (wikipedia)
- P The 16th letter of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet.
- Pi A mathematical constant. Originally defined as the ratio of a circle's circumference to its...
- Methamphetamine A potent central nervous system stimulant that is mainly used as a recreational drug and less...
- Parking The act of stopping and disengaging a vehicle and leaving it unoccupied.
- P (band) A short-lived American alternative rock band formed in early 1993 by Butthole Surfers frontman...
- p-value The probability for a given statistical model that, when the null hypothesis is true, the...
- Railpower Technologies Railpower Technologies Corp. is a subsidiary of R.J. Corman Railroad Group that builds...
- Pulse In medicine, a pulse represents the tactile arterial palpation of the heartbeat by trained...
- Rho The 17th letter of the Greek alphabet. In the system of Greek numerals, it has a value of 100.
- Zoroastrians Zarathustra, Zoroastrian Faith and Philosophy www
Zoroastrians in India are called Parsis. Zarathustra, Zoroastrian Faith and Philosophy.
- Tribal Four Directions Institute: Northern Paiute www
Tribal profile, Directions Institute: Northern Paiute, timeline, and links. Four Directions Institute: Northern Paiute.
- Tribal Four Directions Institute: Pawnee www
Tribal profile, Directions Institute: Pawnee, timeline, and links. Four Directions Institute: Pawnee.
- Official Pawnee Nation of Oklahoma www
Official homepage of this tribe includes history, Nation of Oklahoma, traditions, political information, an online store, and links. Pawnee Nation of Oklahoma.
- Official Penobscot Nation www
Official website of this Indian tribe includes political and business information, Nation, articles, and the Penobscot Museum. Penobscot Nation.
- Tribal Abenaki www
Tribal history of the Abenaki and Penobscot from Lee Sultzman's First Nations Histories. Abenaki.
- Provides Polish Culture Website www
Provides articles and forums relating to culture, Culture Website, genealogy, immigration, history, politics, and food. Polish Culture Website.
- Promoting Voice Of Tonga www
Promoting self-sufficiency, Tonga, social equality, and economic opportunity to Tongans and Pacificans. Includes mission, community, partners, forum, and volunteer opportunities. Voice Of Tonga.
- Contains Polynesian Cafe www
Contains forums, Cafe, chat rooms, and current news. Polynesian Cafe.
- A Ethnic group - Wikipedia www
A general overview of what the term Ethnicity means. Ethnic group - Wikipedia.
- The Ethnologue: Languages of the World www
The Ethnologue is a catalogue of more than 6, Languages of the World,700 languages spoken in 228 countries. The Ethnologue Name Index lists over 39,000 language, dialect, and alternate names. The Ethnologue Language Family Index organizes languages according to language families. Ethnologue: Languages of the World.
- Alexa: P Ethnicity
Alexa Directory Top Sites: P Ethnicity
- DMOZ: P Ethnicity
dmoz.org Directory: P Ethnicity