Organizations Ethnicity Society.
An organization or organisation (see spelling differences ) is an entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a collective goal and is linked to an external environment . (wikipedia)
- Organization An entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a...
- Organisation (album) The second album by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, released in 1980.
- The Organization (film) A 1971 American film starring Sidney Poitier as Virgil Tibbs.
- Organized (album) The only solo album by Morgan Nicholls, released in 2000.
- The O (political group) The O., short for "the Organization", also known as the C.O. or Cooperative Organization, was a...
- Organizing Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Organizing'.
- The Karic Foundation www
The Foundation's goals, Foundation, all its efforts and available resources are aimed at fulfilling the primary goal for which it was founded: humanity and helping others, but at the same time for the sake of the promotion of Yugoslavian national culture and tradition. Karic Foundation.
- Working Congress of Romanian Americans (CORA) www
Working to unite, Romanian Americans (CORA), educate, motivate and support Romanian Americans from all walks of life. Congress of Romanian Americans (CORA).
- Gathering Historical Society of Jews From Egypt www
Gathering and providing historical and current information on the Jews From Egypt. Historical Society of Jews From Egypt.
- Australian Ukrainian Association, Sunshine www
Australian group. Ukrainian Association, Sunshine.
- Non-profit African Community International Center www
Non-profit organization supporting African expatriates in the US and other countries, Community International Center, and broadening public appreciation of Africa's culture and diversity. African Community International Center.
- North Welsh National Gymanfa Ganu Association www
North American Welsh cultural organization. National Gymanfa Ganu Association. Promotion of everything Welsh, particularly the Gymanfa Ganu (Guhmonva Gonee) or Welsh Singing Festival. Welsh National Gymanfa Ganu Association.
- A Canadian Friends of Finland - Ottawa branch www
A site listing local events and a collection of Finnish-Canadian links consisting of Canadian people with Finnish ancestry and their businesses and organizations. Canadian Friends of Finland - Ottawa branch.
- So The Aitaneet Brotherhood Association www
So that all Aitaneet descendents will be able to stay in touch with their heritage and with their people. The Aitaneet Brotherhood Association.
- A Portuguese Foundation Inc. of Connecticut www
A group dedicated to the advancement of Portuguese people and the Portuguese culture. Foundation Inc. of Connecticut. The group supports Luso-Americans with scholarships. Portuguese Foundation Inc. of Connecticut.
- Minority-owned, African American Planning Commission, Inc. www
Minority-owned, American Planning Commission, Inc., not-for-profit, supports low-income housing and other services to end homelessness. African American Planning Commission, Inc..
- A Associated Black Charities www
A catalyst for community development and problem solving in Maryland. Associated Black Charities.
- Programs, Leadership Education for Asian Pacifics www
Programs, Education for Asian Pacifics, publications, workshops, events, internships, and employment. Leadership Education for Asian Pacifics.
- Mission Asians for Miracle Marrow Matches www
Mission statement, for Miracle Marrow Matches, facts, staff, history, sponsors, newsletter, events, and forums. Asians for Miracle Marrow Matches.
- Organization The Celtic League www
Organization that campaigns for the social, Celtic League, political and cultural rights of the Celtic nations. Includes branch addresses, objectives and membership information. The Celtic League.
- Founded International Celtic Congress www
Founded in 1902 to promote the knowledge, Celtic Congress, use, and appreciation of the Celtic languages and cultures. Includes an organization constitution, events and contact details. International Celtic Congress.
- Social The Italian American Police Society of New Jersey www
Social fraternal organization of Italian American Police Officers in New Jersey. Italian American Police Society of New Jersey. Calendar, newsletter, background information. The Italian American Police Society of New Jersey.
- National Steuben Society of America www
National Headquarters. Society of America. Named after General Friedrich Wilhelm Von Steuben, this society is for American citizens of German heritage. Steuben Society of America.
- Organisation Franco-British Council www
Organisation set up to promote better understanding between France and Britain. Council. Includes organization information and publications. Franco-British Council.
- French/English Club Francophone www
French/English bilinguals and French ex-patriots in North America community. Francophone. Shopping, on-line communities, and recipe conversions. Club Francophone.
- This Harvard HAPA (Half-Asian Peoples' Association) www
This campus based organization provides informal social, HAPA (Half-Asian Peoples' Association), cultural, and intellectual interaction among multiracial members of the Harvard community who are of part-Asian ethnicity. Harvard HAPA (Half-Asian Peoples' Association).
- This Swirl, Inc. www
This organization provides support to mixed families, Inc., mixed individuals, transracial adoptees, and interracial/cultural couples through various social events, and educational lectures and discussions. Swirl, Inc..
- Provides The World Factbook - Field Listing - Ethnic Groups www
Provides a rank ordering, World Factbook - Field Listing - Ethnic Groups, by country, of ethnic groups starting with the largest and normally includes the percent of total population. The World Factbook - Field Listing - Ethnic Groups.
- The Ethnologue: Languages of the World www
The Ethnologue is a catalogue of more than 6, Languages of the World,700 languages spoken in 228 countries. The Ethnologue Name Index lists over 39,000 language, dialect, and alternate names. The Ethnologue Language Family Index organizes languages according to language families. Ethnologue: Languages of the World.
- Alexa: Organizations Ethnicity
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Organizations Ethnicity
- DMOZ: Organizations Ethnicity
dmoz.org Directory: Organizations Ethnicity