M Ethnicity Society.
M ( named em / ˈ ɛ m / ) is the 13th letter of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet . (wikipedia)
- M The thirteenth letter of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet.
- Android M The sixth major version of the Android operating system.
- M1 through M64 The world-wide most commonly used type of general-purpose screw thread.
- M (fragrance) A women's fragrance from Elizabeth Arden, and is the first perfume to be endorsed by Mariah Carey.
- M postcode area A group of postcode districts in Greater Manchester, England.
- M (videocassette format) The name of a professional analog recording videocassette format developed around 1982 by...
- Copenhagen Metro A 24/7 rapid transit system in Copenhagen, Denmark, serving the municipalities of Copenhagen...
- M Resort A boutique hotel, spa and casino in Henderson, Nevada, owned by Gaming and Leisure Properties and...
- M (comics) A fictional comic book superheroine, a mutant who appears in the X-Men family of books published...
- M Train Meanings See related meanings for the phrase 'M Train'.
- Department Micmac-Maliseet Institute www
Department at the University of New Brunswick specializes in history, Institute, culture, language, and other studies related to the Micmac and Maliseet peoples. Micmac-Maliseet Institute.
- Article Quebec History Encyclopedia: Malecite www
Article on the tribe from the Handbook of Indians of Canada. Quebec History Encyclopedia: Malecite.
- Information Mansis or Voguls www
Information from the Endangered Uralic Peoples site. Mansis or Voguls.
- Overview The Mansis www
Overview article from The Red Book of the Peoples of the Russian Empire. The Mansis.
- A Maori Theology www
A Maori understanding of Jesus and the kingdom he preached and a Maori understanding of church. Maori Theology.
- Provides Maori of New Zealand www
Provides an outline of Māori social structure, New Zealand, glossary of Māori words and a brief history. Maori of New Zealand.
- Multidisciplinary Eastern Mari www
Multidisciplinary research project (in English, Mari, Russian and Mari). Eastern Mari.
- Collection Mari Links www
Collection of links from the Information Centre of Finno-Ugric Peoples. Mari Links.
- Bill Under One Sky www
Bill Fields' personal web site including the archives of Under One Sky, One Sky, newsletter of the Southeastern Kentucky Melungeon Information Exchange. Information on Melungeon Heritage. Under One Sky.
- By The Melungeon Health Education and Support Network www
By Nancy Sparks Morrison. Melungeon Health Education and Support Network. Provides information about the major Mediterranean illnesses that are inherited through the Melungeon connection. The Melungeon Health Education and Support Network.
- Official Menominee Nation www
Official homepage of the Wisconsin tribe, Nation, with information on culture, history, sustainable forestry, and government. Menominee Nation.
- Homepage College of Menominee Nation Home www
Homepage of the Menominee College, Menominee Nation Home, with links to other sites. College of Menominee Nation Home.
- The Ethnologue: Languages of the World www
The Ethnologue is a catalogue of more than 6, Languages of the World,700 languages spoken in 228 countries. The Ethnologue Name Index lists over 39,000 language, dialect, and alternate names. The Ethnologue Language Family Index organizes languages according to language families. Ethnologue: Languages of the World.
- Provides U.S. Census Bureau: Minority Links www
Provides data on racial and ethnic populations in the United States. U.S. Census Bureau: Minority Links.
- Alexa: M Ethnicity
Alexa Directory Top Sites: M Ethnicity
- DMOZ: M Ethnicity
dmoz.org Directory: M Ethnicity