M Ethnicity Society.
M ( named em / ˈ ɛ m / ) is the 13th letter of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet . (wikipedia)
- M The thirteenth letter of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet.
- Android M The sixth major version of the Android operating system.
- M1 through M64 The world-wide most commonly used type of general-purpose screw thread.
- M (fragrance) A women's fragrance from Elizabeth Arden, and is the first perfume to be endorsed by Mariah Carey.
- M postcode area A group of postcode districts in Greater Manchester, England.
- M (videocassette format) The name of a professional analog recording videocassette format developed around 1982 by...
- Copenhagen Metro A 24/7 rapid transit system in Copenhagen, Denmark, serving the municipalities of Copenhagen...
- M Resort A boutique hotel, spa and casino in Henderson, Nevada, owned by Gaming and Leisure Properties and...
- M (comics) A fictional comic book superheroine, a mutant who appears in the X-Men family of books published...
- M Train Meanings See related meanings for the phrase 'M Train'.
- Language, Maliseet Language and the Maliseet Indian Culture www
Language, Language and the Maliseet Indian Culture, culture, history and genealogy. With a children's section. Maliseet Language and the Maliseet Indian Culture.
- A Houlton Band of Maliseet Indians www
A small community of Maine. Houlton Band of Maliseet Indians.
- Overview The Mansis www
Overview article from The Red Book of the Peoples of the Russian Empire. The Mansis.
- Information Mansis or Voguls www
Information from the Endangered Uralic Peoples site. Mansis or Voguls.
- Database Māori Plant Use www
Database with an emphasis on the traditional use of plants by Māori. Māori Plant Use.
- Information Rangiātea www
Information and history on the Church Rangiātea at Otaki. Rangiātea.
- Multidisciplinary Eastern Mari www
Multidisciplinary research project (in English, Mari, Russian and Mari). Eastern Mari.
- Collection Mari Links www
Collection of links from the Information Centre of Finno-Ugric Peoples. Mari Links.
- This Vardy Community Historical Society www
This society is trying to preserve the Vardy Melungeon site on Blackwater Creek in Hancock County, Community Historical Society, TN. Museum in the old Melungeon school. Mahala Mullins' cabin brought to the site from Newman's ridge. Vardy Community Historical Society.
- Article The Melungeons Revisited: First Union www
Article from Blue Ridge Country magazine on the First Union of the Melungeons and Brent Kennedy's work. The Melungeons Revisited: First Union.
- Tribal Four Directions Institute: Menominee www
Tribal profile, Directions Institute: Menominee, timeline, and links. Four Directions Institute: Menominee.
- Homepage College of Menominee Nation Home www
Homepage of the Menominee College, Menominee Nation Home, with links to other sites. College of Menominee Nation Home.
- Provides U.S. Census Bureau: Minority Links www
Provides data on racial and ethnic populations in the United States. U.S. Census Bureau: Minority Links.
- The Ethnologue: Languages of the World www
The Ethnologue is a catalogue of more than 6, Languages of the World,700 languages spoken in 228 countries. The Ethnologue Name Index lists over 39,000 language, dialect, and alternate names. The Ethnologue Language Family Index organizes languages according to language families. Ethnologue: Languages of the World.
- Alexa: M Ethnicity
Alexa Directory Top Sites: M Ethnicity
- DMOZ: M Ethnicity
dmoz.org Directory: M Ethnicity