M Ethnicity Society.
M ( named em / ˈ ɛ m / ) is the 13th letter of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet . (wikipedia)
- M The thirteenth letter of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet.
- Android M The sixth major version of the Android operating system.
- M1 through M64 The world-wide most commonly used type of general-purpose screw thread.
- M (fragrance) A women's fragrance from Elizabeth Arden, and is the first perfume to be endorsed by Mariah Carey.
- M postcode area A group of postcode districts in Greater Manchester, England.
- M (videocassette format) The name of a professional analog recording videocassette format developed around 1982 by...
- Copenhagen Metro A 24/7 rapid transit system in Copenhagen, Denmark, serving the municipalities of Copenhagen...
- M Resort A boutique hotel, spa and casino in Henderson, Nevada, owned by Gaming and Leisure Properties and...
- M (comics) A fictional comic book superheroine, a mutant who appears in the X-Men family of books published...
- M Train Meanings See related meanings for the phrase 'M Train'.
- Language, Maliseet Language and the Maliseet Indian Culture www
Language, Language and the Maliseet Indian Culture, culture, history and genealogy. With a children's section. Maliseet Language and the Maliseet Indian Culture.
- Article Wikipedia: Maliseet www
Article on the tribe that lived along the border between New Brunswick, Maliseet, Quebec, and Maine. Wikipedia: Maliseet.
- Articles Incantator's Mansi Pages www
Articles about the Mansi people, Mansi Pages, by Aado Lintrop. Incantator's Mansi Pages.
- Information Mansis or Voguls www
Information from the Endangered Uralic Peoples site. Mansis or Voguls.
- Maori Maori In Oz www
Maori in Australia - Community services, Oz, organizations, performing arts/kapahaka, education, musicians, artists, sports, businesses to connect and support one another. Message board, newsletter, recipes, legends and waiata. Maori In Oz.
- Information Rangiātea www
Information and history on the Church Rangiātea at Otaki. Rangiātea.
- Collection Mari Links www
Collection of links from the Information Centre of Finno-Ugric Peoples. Mari Links.
- Multidisciplinary Eastern Mari www
Multidisciplinary research project (in English, Mari, Russian and Mari). Eastern Mari.
- This Vardy Community Historical Society www
This society is trying to preserve the Vardy Melungeon site on Blackwater Creek in Hancock County, Community Historical Society, TN. Museum in the old Melungeon school. Mahala Mullins' cabin brought to the site from Newman's ridge. Vardy Community Historical Society.
- An Graysville Melungeons www
An article on the largest Melungeon community, Melungeons, in Rhea, Roane and Hamilton counties, Tennessee, and the only incorporated town with a Melungeon majority. Graysville Melungeons.
- Tribal Four Directions Institute: Menominee www
Tribal profile, Directions Institute: Menominee, timeline, and links. Four Directions Institute: Menominee.
- Homepage College of Menominee Nation Home www
Homepage of the Menominee College, Menominee Nation Home, with links to other sites. College of Menominee Nation Home.
- Database World Cultures www
Database of statistics and indexed links about more than 8000 cultural communities worldwide. World Cultures.
- Provides U.S. Census Bureau: Minority Links www
Provides data on racial and ethnic populations in the United States. U.S. Census Bureau: Minority Links.
- Alexa: M Ethnicity
Alexa Directory Top Sites: M Ethnicity
- DMOZ: M Ethnicity
dmoz.org Directory: M Ethnicity