L Ethnicity Society.
L ( named el / ˈ ɛ l / ) is the twelfth letter of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet . (wikipedia)
- L The twelfth letter of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet, used in...
- Android L A codename for the Android mobile operating system developed by Google, spanning versions between...
- Laplace transform An integral transform named after its discoverer Pierre-Simon Laplace.
- L (Death Note) A fictional character in the manga series Death Note, created by Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata.
- Carl Linnaeus A Swedish botanist, physician, and zoologist, who formalised the modern system of naming...
- Chicago "L" The rapid transit system serving the city of Chicago and some of its surrounding suburbs in the U.S.
- 50 (number) The natural number following 49 and preceding 51.
- L programming language Meanings Several languages.
- Home Four Bands Community Fund www
Home page of a nonprofit founded to assist entrepreneurs of the Cheyenne River Indian Reservation (Lakota) at Eagle Butte, Bands Community Fund, South Dakota. Four Bands Community Fund.
- Tribal Four Directions Institute: Dakota www
Tribal profile, Directions Institute: Dakota, timeline, and links. Four Directions Institute: Dakota.
- Directory Latin World www
Directory of Internet resources on Latin America and the Caribbean. Latin World.
- Non-profit National Alliance for Hispanic Health www
Non-profit organization focuses on improving the health and well-being of Hispanics. Alliance for Hispanic Health. Includes information on programs and health resources. National Alliance for Hispanic Health.
- Promotes American Latvian Youth Association (ALJA) www
Promotes information and social events about Latvia or Latvians of interest to our members sustaining Latvian culture in the United States. Latvian Youth Association (ALJA). American Latvian Youth Association (ALJA).
- Celebrating American Latvian Association www
Celebrating Latvian heritage in the United States; strengthening democracy and freedom overseas. American Latvian Association.
- The TITUS Caucasica: Map of Lazistan www
The map of the Laz speaking area within Turkey. TITUS Caucasica: Map of Lazistan.
- Article Looking Back: The Lenni-Lenape and The Red Record www
Article endorsing the authenticity of the controversial Lenape "Red Record" (considered by others to be a hoax). Looking Back: The Lenni-Lenape and The Red Record.
- Unrecognized Thunder Mountain Lenapé Nation www
Unrecognized tribal association of Lenape people in Pennsylvania and Delaware, Mountain Lenapé Nation, whose ancestors avoided removal to Oklahoma. Includes information on culture, spirituality, food, and the Walam Olum. Thunder Mountain Lenapé Nation.
- Learn Lithuanian Global Resources www
Learn Lithuanian, Global Resources, about customs, order new/used books, link to Lithuanian-related pages and organizations. Of special interest is the "Lithuanian Word of the Day" list! Get a simple word, greeting or phrase delivered right to your mailbox every afternoon! Lithuanian Global Resources.
- News, Reginos Palėpė www
News, Palėpė, information and resources in Lithuanian and English for Lithuanians and people of Lithuanian heritage in the US and around the world. Reginos Palėpė.
- A Ethnic group - Wikipedia www
A general overview of what the term Ethnicity means. Ethnic group - Wikipedia.
- Provides U.S. Census Bureau: Minority Links www
Provides data on racial and ethnic populations in the United States. U.S. Census Bureau: Minority Links.
- Alexa: L Ethnicity
Alexa Directory Top Sites: L Ethnicity
- DMOZ: L Ethnicity
dmoz.org Directory: L Ethnicity