L Ethnicity Society.
L ( named el / ˈ ɛ l / ) is the twelfth letter of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet . (wikipedia)
- L The twelfth letter of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet, used in...
- Android L A codename for the Android mobile operating system developed by Google, spanning versions between...
- Laplace transform An integral transform named after its discoverer Pierre-Simon Laplace.
- L (Death Note) A fictional character in the manga series Death Note, created by Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata.
- Carl Linnaeus A Swedish botanist, physician, and zoologist, who formalised the modern system of naming...
- Chicago "L" The rapid transit system serving the city of Chicago and some of its surrounding suburbs in the U.S.
- 50 (number) The natural number following 49 and preceding 51.
- L programming language Meanings Several languages.
- Mary Dahcotah: Life and Legends of the Sioux Around Fort Snelling www
Mary Eastman's seminal ethnography of the Dakota people, Life and Legends of the Sioux Around Fort Snelling, originally published in 1849. Searchable page images. Each page also in Adobe Acrobat format for download. Dahcotah: Life and Legends of the Sioux Around Fort Snelling.
- Bilingual Lakota Culture and Spirituality www
Bilingual site (English/Spanish) with information and articles on Lakota culture and language. Lakota Culture and Spirituality.
- Directory Latin World www
Directory of Internet resources on Latin America and the Caribbean. Latin World.
- Chicana Making Face, Making Soul www
Chicana Feminist homepage, Face, Making Soul, with news, discussions, interviews, literature, and academic resources. Making Face, Making Soul.
- Lists Latvian Canadian Cultural Centre www
Lists of events and websites concerning the culture. Latvian Canadian Cultural Centre.
- Online Latvians Online www
Online magazine for and about Latvians around the world, Online, with news, chat and classifieds. Latvians Online.
- The TITUS Caucasica: Map of Lazistan www
The map of the Laz speaking area within Turkey. TITUS Caucasica: Map of Lazistan.
- Information Delaware Indians www
Information and links related to the Delawares in northeastern America. Delaware Indians.
- Tribal Four Directions Institute: Delaware www
Tribal profile, Directions Institute: Delaware, timeline, and links. Four Directions Institute: Delaware.
- The Samogitian www
The magazine carries stories about the rich heritage of Samogitian culture. Samogitian. [Lithuanian, English] Samogitian.
- Lithuanian-related Global Lithuanian Net www
Lithuanian-related resources. Global Lithuanian Net.
- Provides U.S. Census Bureau: Minority Links www
Provides data on racial and ethnic populations in the United States. U.S. Census Bureau: Minority Links.
- Provides The World Factbook - Field Listing - Ethnic Groups www
Provides a rank ordering, World Factbook - Field Listing - Ethnic Groups, by country, of ethnic groups starting with the largest and normally includes the percent of total population. The World Factbook - Field Listing - Ethnic Groups.
- Alexa: L Ethnicity
Alexa Directory Top Sites: L Ethnicity
- DMOZ: L Ethnicity
dmoz.org Directory: L Ethnicity