L Ethnicity Society.
L ( named el / ˈ ɛ l / ) is the twelfth letter of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet . (wikipedia)
- L The twelfth letter of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet, used in...
- Android L A codename for the Android mobile operating system developed by Google, spanning versions between...
- Laplace transform An integral transform named after its discoverer Pierre-Simon Laplace.
- L (Death Note) A fictional character in the manga series Death Note, created by Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata.
- Carl Linnaeus A Swedish botanist, physician, and zoologist, who formalised the modern system of naming...
- Chicago "L" The rapid transit system serving the city of Chicago and some of its surrounding suburbs in the U.S.
- 50 (number) The natural number following 49 and preceding 51.
- L programming language Meanings Several languages.
- Official Rosebud Sioux Tribe of South Dakota www
Official site of the Rosebud Sioux (Sicangu Oyate Lakota), Sioux Tribe of South Dakota, offering a view of the land, people and projects of the tribe. Rosebud Sioux Tribe of South Dakota.
- Bilingual Lakota Culture and Spirituality www
Bilingual site (English/Spanish) with information and articles on Lakota culture and language. Lakota Culture and Spirituality.
- Directory Latin World www
Directory of Internet resources on Latin America and the Caribbean. Latin World.
- Stanford Library Research on Chicano/Latino Studies www
Library Research on Chicano/Latino Studies.
- Promotes American Latvian Youth Association (ALJA) www
Promotes information and social events about Latvia or Latvians of interest to our members sustaining Latvian culture in the United States. Latvian Youth Association (ALJA). American Latvian Youth Association (ALJA).
- Online Latvians Online www
Online magazine for and about Latvians around the world, Online, with news, chat and classifieds. Latvians Online.
- The TITUS Caucasica: Map of Lazistan www
The map of the Laz speaking area within Turkey. TITUS Caucasica: Map of Lazistan.
- A LenniLenape and Cherokee www
A few Cherokee and Lenape links. LenniLenape and Cherokee.
- A New Jersey Sand Hill Band of Lenape and Cherokee Indians www
A not-for-profit cultural organization dedicated to the native peoples of New Jersey. Jersey Sand Hill Band of Lenape and Cherokee Indians. Recognized by the Delaware Tribes of Oklahoma and the Keetoowah Society of the Cherokee Nation. New Jersey Sand Hill Band of Lenape and Cherokee Indians.
- News, Reginos Palėpė www
News, Palėpė, information and resources in Lithuanian and English for Lithuanians and people of Lithuanian heritage in the US and around the world. Reginos Palėpė.
- Lithuanian-related Global Lithuanian Net www
Lithuanian-related resources. Global Lithuanian Net.
- Database World Cultures www
Database of statistics and indexed links about more than 8000 cultural communities worldwide. World Cultures.
- Contains Crossing Cultures www
Contains personal stories of cultural experiences, Cultures, essays, poems, artwork and photos. Crossing Cultures.
- Alexa: L Ethnicity
Alexa Directory Top Sites: L Ethnicity
- DMOZ: L Ethnicity
dmoz.org Directory: L Ethnicity