K Ethnicity Society.
K ( named kay / ˈ k eɪ / ) is the eleventh letter of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet. (wikipedia)
- K The eleventh letter of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet. In...
- Vitamin K A group of structurally similar, fat-soluble vitamins the human body requires for complete...
- K (anime) is a 2012 anime series animated by the studio GoHands and directed by Shingo Suzuki, who also...
- K (programming language) A proprietary array processing language developed by Arthur Whitney and commercialized by Kx...
- Adem K An Australian independent rock musician and songwriter.
- K (Kylie Minogue book) A limited edition photographic book by Australian pop artist Kylie Minogue and her creative...
- K-theory In mathematics, K-theory is, roughly speaking, the study of a ring generated by vector bundles...
- K Records An independent record label in Olympia, Washington founded in 1982.
- K (element) A chemical element with symbol K and atomic number 19.
- K band Meanings See related meanings for the phrase 'K band'.
- Preserving Kalmyk American Society www
Preserving and promoting Kalmyk heritage through cultural, American Society, educational and social activities. Kalmyk American Society.
- Overview The Karelians www
Overview article from The Red Book of the Peoples of the Russian Empire. The Karelians.
- Information Window to Karelia www
Information on Karelia (in Russian, Karelia, English, Karelian and Finnish). Window to Karelia.
- Overview The Khants www
Overview article from The Red Book of the Peoples of the Russian Empire. The Khants.
- Project The Siberian Connection www
Project of the New Mexico Heritage Center researching the Khanty to implement a strategy that links the preservation of traditional Khanty culture with the protection of the environment. The Siberian Connection.
- Photographs Khmer Culture www
Photographs and some articles on Khmer culture. Khmer Culture.
- Language, Kickapoo Language and the Kickapoo Indian Tribe www
Language, Language and the Kickapoo Indian Tribe, culture, history and genealogy. Kickapoo Language and the Kickapoo Indian Tribe.
- Sketches Costumes of the Great Lakes Region www
Sketches of the traditional costumes of the Kickapoo and some of their early neighbors. Costumes of the Great Lakes Region.
- Six Kiowa Art in the Smithsonian www
Six . Art in the Smithsonian.jpg images of anthropological and artistic works on buffalo hide and more recent examples on paper. Suggested reading list. Kiowa Art in the Smithsonian.
- Small Kiowa Nation www
Small amount of simple information about the tribe. Kiowa Nation.
- Database World Cultures www
Database of statistics and indexed links about more than 8000 cultural communities worldwide. World Cultures.
- The Ethnologue: Languages of the World www
The Ethnologue is a catalogue of more than 6, Languages of the World,700 languages spoken in 228 countries. The Ethnologue Name Index lists over 39,000 language, dialect, and alternate names. The Ethnologue Language Family Index organizes languages according to language families. Ethnologue: Languages of the World.
- Alexa: K Ethnicity
Alexa Directory Top Sites: K Ethnicity
- DMOZ: K Ethnicity
dmoz.org Directory: K Ethnicity