K Ethnicity Society.
K ( named kay / ˈ k eɪ / ) is the eleventh letter of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet. (wikipedia)
- K The eleventh letter of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet. In...
- Vitamin K A group of structurally similar, fat-soluble vitamins that the human body requires for complete...
- K (anime) is a 2012 anime series animated by the studio GoHands and directed by Shingo Suzuki, who also...
- K (programming language) A proprietary array processing programming language developed by Arthur Whitney and...
- Adem K An Australian independent rock musician and songwriter.
- K (Kylie Minogue book) A limited edition photographic book by Australian pop artist Kylie Minogue and her creative...
- K-theory In mathematics, K-theory is, roughly speaking, the study of a ring generated by vector bundles...
- K Records An independent record label in Olympia, Washington founded in 1982.
- K (element) A chemical element with symbol K and atomic number 19.
- K band Meanings See related meanings for the phrase 'K band'.
- Preserving Kalmyk American Society www
Preserving and promoting Kalmyk heritage through cultural, American Society, educational and social activities. Kalmyk American Society.
- Overview The Karelians www
Overview article from The Red Book of the Peoples of the Russian Empire. The Karelians.
- Collection Karelian Links www
Collection of links from the Information Centre of Finno-Ugric Peoples. Karelian Links.
- Article Khanty Bear Feast Songs www
Article by Aado Lintrop discussing songs related to the bear ceremony. Khanty Bear Feast Songs.
- Describes Autumn on Ob River www
Describes the film directed by Janno Simm about the Khanty people in North-Western Siberia. Autumn on Ob River.
- Photographs Khmer Culture www
Photographs and some articles on Khmer culture. Khmer Culture.
- Tribal Four Directions Institute: Kickapoo www
Tribal profile, Directions Institute: Kickapoo, timeline, and links. Four Directions Institute: Kickapoo.
- Language, Kickapoo Language and the Kickapoo Indian Tribe www
Language, Language and the Kickapoo Indian Tribe, culture, history and genealogy. Kickapoo Language and the Kickapoo Indian Tribe.
- Six Kiowa Art in the Smithsonian www
Six . Art in the Smithsonian.jpg images of anthropological and artistic works on buffalo hide and more recent examples on paper. Suggested reading list. Kiowa Art in the Smithsonian.
- Small Kiowa Nation www
Small amount of simple information about the tribe. Kiowa Nation.
- Contains Crossing Cultures www
Contains personal stories of cultural experiences, Cultures, essays, poems, artwork and photos. Crossing Cultures.
- The Ethnologue: Languages of the World www
The Ethnologue is a catalogue of more than 6, Languages of the World,700 languages spoken in 228 countries. The Ethnologue Name Index lists over 39,000 language, dialect, and alternate names. The Ethnologue Language Family Index organizes languages according to language families. Ethnologue: Languages of the World.
- Alexa: K Ethnicity
Alexa Directory Top Sites: K Ethnicity
- DMOZ: K Ethnicity
dmoz.org Directory: K Ethnicity