K Ethnicity Society.
K ( named kay / ˈ k eɪ / ) is the eleventh letter of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet. (wikipedia)
- K The eleventh letter of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet. In...
- Vitamin K A group of structurally similar, fat-soluble vitamins the human body requires for complete...
- K (anime) is a 2012 anime series animated by the studio GoHands and directed by Shingo Suzuki, who also...
- K (programming language) A proprietary array processing language developed by Arthur Whitney and commercialized by Kx...
- Adem K An Australian independent rock musician and songwriter.
- K (Kylie Minogue book) A limited edition photographic book by Australian pop artist Kylie Minogue and her creative...
- K-theory In mathematics, K-theory is, roughly speaking, the study of a ring generated by vector bundles...
- K Records An independent record label in Olympia, Washington founded in 1982.
- K (element) A chemical element with symbol K and atomic number 19.
- K band Meanings See related meanings for the phrase 'K band'.
- Preserving Kalmyk American Society www
Preserving and promoting Kalmyk heritage through cultural, American Society, educational and social activities. Kalmyk American Society.
- Overview The Karelians www
Overview article from The Red Book of the Peoples of the Russian Empire. The Karelians.
- Collection Karelian Links www
Collection of links from the Information Centre of Finno-Ugric Peoples. Karelian Links.
- Describes Autumn on Ob River www
Describes the film directed by Janno Simm about the Khanty people in North-Western Siberia. Autumn on Ob River.
- Project The Siberian Connection www
Project of the New Mexico Heritage Center researching the Khanty to implement a strategy that links the preservation of traditional Khanty culture with the protection of the environment. The Siberian Connection.
- Photographs Khmer Culture www
Photographs and some articles on Khmer culture. Khmer Culture.
- Language, Kickapoo Language and the Kickapoo Indian Tribe www
Language, Language and the Kickapoo Indian Tribe, culture, history and genealogy. Kickapoo Language and the Kickapoo Indian Tribe.
- Tribal Four Directions Institute: Kickapoo www
Tribal profile, Directions Institute: Kickapoo, timeline, and links. Four Directions Institute: Kickapoo.
- Tribal Four Directions Institute: Kiowa www
Tribal profile, Directions Institute: Kiowa, timeline, and links. Four Directions Institute: Kiowa.
- The Power of Kiowa Song www
21 annotated audio files of music from this American Indian tribe. Power of Kiowa Song. Quicktime; long loads. The Power of Kiowa Song.
- Database World Cultures www
Database of statistics and indexed links about more than 8000 cultural communities worldwide. World Cultures.
- Provides U.S. Census Bureau: Minority Links www
Provides data on racial and ethnic populations in the United States. U.S. Census Bureau: Minority Links.
- Alexa: K Ethnicity
Alexa Directory Top Sites: K Ethnicity
- DMOZ: K Ethnicity
dmoz.org Directory: K Ethnicity