People of Italy; people with origins in Italy. Sites pertaining to the study of Italian ethnicity. Sites about or related to Italy or a place in Italy should be submitted to the relevant section in Regional: Europe: Italy. Italian Ethnicity Society.
- Italian language A Romance language. By most measures, Italian, together with Sardinian, is the closest to Latin...
- Italian cuisine Italian cuisine is food typical from Italy.
- Italians A nation and ethnic group native to Italy, who share a common culture, history, ancestry and...
- Regional Italian Any regional variety of the Italian language.
- Languages of Italy All Romance languages native to Italy, except Standard Italian, are often colloquially referred...
- Italian culture Cultural features of Italy.
- Folklore of Italy Folklore of Italy refers to the folklore and urban legends of Italy.
- Mythology of Italy Mythology of Italy refers to the mythology of peoples living in Italy.
- Italian dressing A vinaigrette-type of salad dressing in United States and Canadian cuisine, consisting of water...
- Italia Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Italia'.
- A Italia Mia www
A portal for Italian-Americans and Italians around the world. Mia. Major categories include communities, chat rooms, Italian recipes, music and movies, travel, and cities of Italy. Italia Mia.
- News Duronia www
News and information about the residents of Duronia, Duronia, in the province of Campobasso, and all who have emigrated. Duronia.
- The Ethnographic Museum of Bomba (Chieti, Italy) www
The Ethnographic Museum of Bomba, Museum of Bomba (Chieti, Italy), created in 1990, collects the tools that man used for millennia to fulfill his own needs (in English and Italian). Ethnographic Museum of Bomba (Chieti, Italy).
- Aims British-Italian Society www
Aims to increase the understanding in the UK of Italy and Italian culture and encourages friendship between the two countries. Society. Features events listings, information on membership, and details of prizes awarded. British-Italian Society.
- Information Cuggiono Civic Historical Museum www
Information about the artifacts and history of the ancient town of Cuggiono (in Lombardia), Civic Historical Museum, with pictures, hours, and directions for travel. Cuggiono Civic Historical Museum.
- Surnames Genealogy Research in Southern Italy www
Surnames listed by municipality with frequency tables. Research in Southern Italy. Provided by Abruzzo 2000. Genealogy Research in Southern Italy.
- How Liza DeCredico's Italian Genealogy www
How to locate relatives in Italy and Liza's list of links for Italian genealogy. Liza DeCredico's Italian Genealogy.
- Italian My Italian Family www
Italian genealogy research services for a fee. My Italian Family.
- The Generale Ameglio Italian Civic Association www
The Generale Ameglio Italian Civic Association (GAICA) founded in 1913 to support Italian American communities promotes awareness and interest in Italian culture as an integral part of Italian and American history. Ameglio Italian Civic Association. GAICA maintains cultural customs and provides educational programs. Generale Ameglio Italian Civic Association.
- Provides U.S. Census Bureau: Minority Links www
Provides data on racial and ethnic populations in the United States. U.S. Census Bureau: Minority Links.
- The Ethnologue: Languages of the World www
The Ethnologue is a catalogue of more than 6, Languages of the World,700 languages spoken in 228 countries. The Ethnologue Name Index lists over 39,000 language, dialect, and alternate names. The Ethnologue Language Family Index organizes languages according to language families. Ethnologue: Languages of the World.
- Alexa: Italian Ethnicity
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Italian Ethnicity
- DMOZ: Italian Ethnicity
dmoz.org Directory: Italian Ethnicity