I Ethnicity Society.
I ( named i / ˈ aɪ / , plural ies ) is the ninth letter and the third vowel in the ISO basic Latin alphabet . (wikipedia)
- I The ninth letter and the third vowel in the ISO basic Latin alphabet.
- Iodine A chemical element with symbol I and atomic number 53.
- I (film) A 2015 Indian Tamil-language revenge thriller film written and directed by Shankar and co-written...
- I (pronoun) The first-person singular nominative case personal pronoun in Modern English.
- Haplogroup I (mtDNA) A human mitochondrial DNA haplogroup.
- I (band) A Norwegian heavy metal supergroup formed in 2006.
- Goddess I The Schellhas-Zimmermann-Taube letter designation for one of the most important Maya deities: a...
- Mitsubishi i A kei car from automaker Mitsubishi Motors, first released in January 2006, twenty eight months...
- I-Foundation The sponsor of state-funded Hindu faith schools in the United Kingdom.
- 1 Meanings See related meanings for the word '1'.
- Concise The Illiniwek & Shawnee of Southern Illinois www
Concise history of both the Illini and Shawnee, Illiniwek & Shawnee of Southern Illinois, developed by a group of highschool students studying ethnobotany. The Illiniwek & Shawnee of Southern Illinois.
- Language, Illinois Indian Tribe (Illini) www
Language, Indian Tribe (Illini), culture, history and genealogy. Illinois Indian Tribe (Illini).
- Overview The Votes www
Overview article from The Red Book of the Peoples of the Russian Empire The Votes.
- Overview The Izhorians (or Ingrians) www
Overview article from The Red Book of the Peoples of the Russian Empire The Izhorians (or Ingrians).
- Historical Aboriginal Peoples: The Innu www
Historical and cultural information about the Innu people of Labrador. Aboriginal Peoples: The Innu.
- Article Quebec History Encyclopedia: Naskapi Indians www
Article on the tribe from the Handbook of Indians of Canada. Quebec History Encyclopedia: Naskapi Indians.
- A Makivik Corporation www
A non-profit organization owned by the Inuit of Nunavik, Corporation, with a mandate of the protection of the integrity of the James Bay and Northern Québec Agreement. It focuses on the political, social, and economic development of the Nunavik region. Makivik Corporation.
- Promoting Nunavut Tunngavik www
Promoting the development of Inuit economic self-sufficiency and prosperity through responsible management of Inuit owned lands and resources, Tunngavik, and through promotion of and support to Inuit business in Nunavut. Nunavut Tunngavik.
- Irish Irish Forums www
Irish chat and forums, Forums, including topics such as history, culture, and recipes. Irish Forums.
- Information London Irish Centre www
Information on cultural group providing support, Irish Centre, training and cultural awareness for the Irish in the UK. London Irish Centre.
- Official Haudenosaunee: People Building a Long House www
Official source of news and information from the Haudenosaunee, People Building a Long House, comprised of the traditional leadership of the Seneca, Cayuga, Onondaga, Oneida, Mohawk and Tuscarora Nations. Haudenosaunee: People Building a Long House.
- Tribal Four Directions Institute: Iroquois www
Tribal profile, Directions Institute: Iroquois, timeline, and links. Four Directions Institute: Iroquois.
- Database World Cultures www
Database of statistics and indexed links about more than 8000 cultural communities worldwide. World Cultures.
- The Ethnologue: Languages of the World www
The Ethnologue is a catalogue of more than 6, Languages of the World,700 languages spoken in 228 countries. The Ethnologue Name Index lists over 39,000 language, dialect, and alternate names. The Ethnologue Language Family Index organizes languages according to language families. Ethnologue: Languages of the World.
- Alexa: I Ethnicity
Alexa Directory Top Sites: I Ethnicity
- DMOZ: I Ethnicity
dmoz.org Directory: I Ethnicity