I Ethnicity Society.
I ( named i / ˈ aɪ / , plural ies ) is the ninth letter and the third vowel in the ISO basic Latin alphabet . (wikipedia)
- I The ninth letter and the third vowel in the ISO basic Latin alphabet.
- Iodine A chemical element with symbol I and atomic number 53.
- I (film) A 2015 Indian Tamil-language romantic thriller film written and directed by Shankar and...
- I (pronoun) The first-person singular nominative case personal pronoun in Modern English.
- Haplogroup I (mtDNA) A human mitochondrial DNA haplogroup.
- I (band) A Norwegian heavy metal supergroup formed in 2006.
- Goddess I The Schellhas-Zimmermann-Taube letter designation for one of the most important Maya deities: a...
- Mitsubishi i A kei car from automaker Mitsubishi Motors, first released in January 2006, twenty eight months...
- I-Foundation The sponsor of state-funded Hindu faith schools in the United Kingdom.
- 1 Meanings See related meanings for the word '1'.
- Historical Native Americans:Post-Contact:The Illinois www
Historical overview of the Illinois tribes from the time of European contact. Native Americans:Post-Contact:The Illinois.
- Official Peoria Tribe of Oklahoma www
Official homepage of the Peoria Tribe of Indians of Oklahoma. Peoria Tribe of Oklahoma.
- Overview The Ingrians (or Ingrian Finns) www
Overview article from The Red Book of the Peoples of the Russian Empire. Ingrians (or Ingrian Finns). The Ingrians (or Ingrian Finns).
- Overview The Votes www
Overview article from The Red Book of the Peoples of the Russian Empire The Votes.
- Historical Aboriginal Peoples: The Innu www
Historical and cultural information about the Innu people of Labrador. Aboriginal Peoples: The Innu.
- Tribal Four Directions Institute: Montagnais-Naskapi www
Tribal profile, Directions Institute: Montagnais-Naskapi, timeline, and links. Four Directions Institute: Montagnais-Naskapi.
- The Alaska Native Heritage Center www
The Alaska Native Heritage Center is a gathering place that celebrates, Native Heritage Center, perpetuates and shares Alaska Native culture, language, heritage and tradition. Alaska Native Heritage Center.
- Information, Sedna www
Information, Sedna, photos, links and legends of the Labrador Inuit. Sedna.
- A My Celtic Cottage www
A blog written by a woman who owns a Celtic gifts shop. Celtic Cottage. Includes historical information and photos of her travels. My Celtic Cottage.
- Spotlights Clover's Irish Weekend Festival www
Spotlights the annual Clover Irish Weekend Festival, Irish Weekend Festival, one of the premiere celebrations of Irish culture on the Eastern seaboard. With pictures and reports of previous festivals, and information on upcoming venues. Clover's Irish Weekend Festival.
- Official Haudenosaunee: People Building a Long House www
Official source of news and information from the Haudenosaunee, People Building a Long House, comprised of the traditional leadership of the Seneca, Cayuga, Onondaga, Oneida, Mohawk and Tuscarora Nations. Haudenosaunee: People Building a Long House.
- Organization Ohwejagehka - Hadegaenage www
Organization to preserve and nurture the Iroquoian languages, Hadegaenage, songs and dances. Includes audio samples and dance descriptions, message board, CD ordering, and links. Ohwejagehka - Hadegaenage.
- Provides The World Factbook - Field Listing - Ethnic Groups www
Provides a rank ordering, World Factbook - Field Listing - Ethnic Groups, by country, of ethnic groups starting with the largest and normally includes the percent of total population. The World Factbook - Field Listing - Ethnic Groups.
- The Ethnologue: Languages of the World www
The Ethnologue is a catalogue of more than 6, Languages of the World,700 languages spoken in 228 countries. The Ethnologue Name Index lists over 39,000 language, dialect, and alternate names. The Ethnologue Language Family Index organizes languages according to language families. Ethnologue: Languages of the World.
- Alexa: I Ethnicity
Alexa Directory Top Sites: I Ethnicity
- DMOZ: I Ethnicity
dmoz.org Directory: I Ethnicity