Sites about the Haitian culture in diaspora. Haitian Ethnicity Society.
- Haitian Revolution A successful anti-slavery and anti-colonial insurrection by self-liberated slaves against French...
- Haitian Vodou A syncretic religion practiced chiefly in Haiti and the Haitian diaspora.
- Haitian Creole A French-based creole language spoken by 9.6?12million people worldwide, and the only language of...
- Haitian French The variety of French spoken in Haiti.
- Haitians The inhabitants and citizens of Haiti.
- Haitian art A complex tradition, reflecting African roots with strong Indigenous American and European...
- Haitian Carnival A celebration held over several weeks each year leading up to Mardi Gras.
- Haitian cuisine Haitian cuisine consists of cooking traditions and practices from Haiti.
- Haitian gourde The currency of Haiti. Its ISO 4217 code is HTG and it is divided into 100 centimes or santim.
- Haitian patty A Haitian patty are baked puff pastry-type pastries filled with savory fillings.
- Haitian literature Haitian literature has been closely intertwined with the political life of Haiti.
- Haiti Haiti FM : The Haitian Radio Source www
Haiti FM is comprehensive Haitian radio station guide and directory with listings of stations, : The Haitian Radio Source, broadcast locations, and streaming audio feeds. Haiti FM : The Haitian Radio Source.
- A Cultural Competency, Haitian Immigrants, and Rural Sussex County, Delaware www
A website designed for health care providers to foster the growth of cultural competency with the Haitian population. Cultural Competency, Haitian Immigrants, and Rural Sussex County, Delaware.
- Site Haitian Art Society www
Site for the interest in Haitian art, Art Society, with dates and locations for lectures and art exhibition tours of private and museum collections. Haitian Art Society.
- Articles, Haitian Diaspora www
Articles, Diaspora, essays, media, and links focused on the millions of Haitians and Haitian descendants who live abroad and are incorporating their country's culture, politics, and philosophy into their new world. Haitian Diaspora.
- Personal Jean-Robert Lafortune www
Personal page of the Haitian-American who has sought to empower his fellow Haitian Nationals through advocacy and grassroots engagement. Jean-Robert Lafortune.
- A Haitianna - A collection of Haitian Art www
A Haitian art web site suited to the needs of the art collector. Haitianna - A collection of Haitian Art.
- Information Ethnologue - Languages of Haiti www
Information about the living languages of the country including population, Languages of Haiti, region, classification, dialects and alternate names. Ethnologue - Languages of Haiti.
- Non-profit Kakok Foundation www
Non-profit organization improving the lives of the inhabitants of Ile à Vache by supporting a local clinic and the constructing and supporting a school. Foundation. [English/Spanish] Kakok Foundation.
- The Ethnologue: Languages of the World www
The Ethnologue is a catalogue of more than 6, Languages of the World,700 languages spoken in 228 countries. The Ethnologue Name Index lists over 39,000 language, dialect, and alternate names. The Ethnologue Language Family Index organizes languages according to language families. Ethnologue: Languages of the World.
- A Ethnic group - Wikipedia www
A general overview of what the term Ethnicity means. Ethnic group - Wikipedia.
- Alexa: Haitian Ethnicity
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Haitian Ethnicity
- DMOZ: Haitian Ethnicity
dmoz.org Directory: Haitian Ethnicity