H Ethnicity Society.
H ( named aitch / ˈ eɪ tʃ / or haitch / ˈ h eɪ tʃ / plural aitches or haitches ) is the eighth letter in the ISO basic Latin alphabet . (wikipedia)
- H The eighth letter in the ISO basic Latin alphabet.
- Heroin An opioid most commonly used as a recreational drug for its euphoric effects.
- Heaviside step function A discontinuous function named after Oliver Heaviside, whose value is zero for negative argument...
- H. (noble) H. was an unidentified nobleman in the Kingdom of Hungary, who served as master of the horse in...
- h-index An author-level metric that attempts to measure both the productivity and citation impact of the...
- H (1990 film) A 1990 Canadian film written, directed, and produced by Darrell Wasyk.
- H (EP) An EP by Japanese recording artist Ayumi Hamasaki, featuring songs later included on her fifth...
- ATC code H Systemic hormonal preparations, excluding sex hormones and insulins, a section of the...
- ^H Characters representing the backspace control code.
- Article Quebec History Encyclopedia: Haida www
Article on the tribe from the Handbook of Indians of Canada. Quebec History Encyclopedia: Haida.
- Haida Haida Princess www
Haida citizen specializing in First Nations web design and development including digital production. Haida Princess.
- Haiti Haiti FM : The Haitian Radio Source www
Haiti FM is comprehensive Haitian radio station guide and directory with listings of stations, : The Haitian Radio Source, broadcast locations, and streaming audio feeds. Haiti FM : The Haitian Radio Source.
- Articles, Haitian Diaspora www
Articles, Diaspora, essays, media, and links focused on the millions of Haitians and Haitian descendants who live abroad and are incorporating their country's culture, politics, and philosophy into their new world. Haitian Diaspora.
- Nonprofit Council for Native Hawaiian Advancement www
Nonprofit supporting agencies and organizations focused on low to moderate income Native communities. for Native Hawaiian Advancement. Describes programs, services, accomplishments, conferences and other events, current issues, and fundraising. Council for Native Hawaiian Advancement.
- A Search Hawaii www
A directory and search engine of web pages about Hawaii and things Hawaiian. Search Hawaii.
- An Mexican Retablos www
An internet resource for those interested in retablos, Retablos, santos, exvotos, milagros, Spanish colonial and folk art from Mexico and the Americas. Mexican Retablos.
- Organization Dominican American National Roundtable www
Organization bringing together the different voices of Dominican-Americans living in the United States. Dominican American National Roundtable.
- Non-Indian Hopi Indians www
Non-Indian child's school report on the Hopi. Hopi Indians.
- Map Hopi Civilization www
Map of the Hopi reservation and some sketchy cultural information from a non-Indian enamored of Hopi prophecies. Hopi Civilization.
- Resource Hungarotips www
Resource on Hungary and Hungarian culture. Hungarotips. Offers information on travel, language, genealogy, and culture. Hungarotips.
- Genealogy Hungary GenWeb www
Genealogy website providing tools, GenWeb, resources, and contacts needed to research one's Hungarian roots. Hungary GenWeb.
- Database World Cultures www
Database of statistics and indexed links about more than 8000 cultural communities worldwide. World Cultures.
- The Ethnologue: Languages of the World www
The Ethnologue is a catalogue of more than 6, Languages of the World,700 languages spoken in 228 countries. The Ethnologue Name Index lists over 39,000 language, dialect, and alternate names. The Ethnologue Language Family Index organizes languages according to language families. Ethnologue: Languages of the World.
- Alexa: H Ethnicity
Alexa Directory Top Sites: H Ethnicity
- DMOZ: H Ethnicity
dmoz.org Directory: H Ethnicity