G Ethnicity Society.
G ( named gee / ˈ dʒ iː / ) is the 7th letter in the ISO basic Latin alphabet . (wikipedia)
- G The 7th letter in the ISO basic Latin alphabet.
- Glasgow The largest city in Scotland, and third most populous in the United Kingdom.
- Gabon A sovereign state on the west coast of Central Africa.
- Melbourne Cricket Ground An Australian sports stadium located in Yarra Park, Melbourne, Victoria.
- Mr G Hellen "Greg" Gregson, best known as Mr G, is one of the three fictional characters portrayed by...
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class A mid-size four-wheel drive luxury SUV manufactured by Magna Steyr in Austria and sold by...
- ATC code G Genito-urinary system and sex hormones, a section of the Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical...
- Gangsta A style of hip hop characterized by themes and lyrics that generally emphasize the "gangsta"...
- G (New York City Subway service) An rapid transit service in the B Division of the New York City Subway.
- ? An alphabetical writing system used to write Armenian.
- Article Gabrielino Heritage May Be Proven With DNA Samples www
Article about Gabrielino scientific efforts to link unearthed burial site with the tribe using DNA. Gabrielino Heritage May Be Proven With DNA Samples.
- Tribal Four Directions Institute: Gabrielino/Tongva www
Four Directions Institute: Gabrielino/Tongva.
- The Power of Kiowa Song www
21 annotated audio files of music from this American Indian tribe. Power of Kiowa Song. Quicktime; long loads. The Power of Kiowa Song.
- Tribal Four Directions Institute: Kiowa www
Tribal profile, Directions Institute: Kiowa, timeline, and links. Four Directions Institute: Kiowa.
- Information German Ways www
Information and links about customs, Ways, culture, genealogy, and history for Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and other German-speaking lands. German Ways.
- Research IUPUI Max Kade German American Center www
Research about the contributions of German immigrants to American life. IUPUI Max Kade German American Center.
- A `Ksan Historical Village and Museum www
A cultural interpretive centre dedicated to demonstrating the richness of Gitxsan culture and heritage. `Ksan Historical Village and Museum.
- Tribal Four Directions Institute: Gitsan www
Tribal profile, Directions Institute: Gitsan, timeline, and links. Four Directions Institute: Gitsan.
- A Aristotelis Society of Halkidiki www
A group for the preservation of Greek culture and heritage. Aristotelis Society of Halkidiki.
- Historical Looking Back--The Crow www
Historical overview of the Gros Ventre people. Looking Back--The Crow.
- Language, Gros Ventre Language and the Gros Ventre Indian Tribe www
Language, Ventre Language and the Gros Ventre Indian Tribe, culture, history and genealogy. Gros Ventre Language and the Gros Ventre Indian Tribe.
- The Ethnologue: Languages of the World www
The Ethnologue is a catalogue of more than 6, Languages of the World,700 languages spoken in 228 countries. The Ethnologue Name Index lists over 39,000 language, dialect, and alternate names. The Ethnologue Language Family Index organizes languages according to language families. Ethnologue: Languages of the World.
- Provides U.S. Census Bureau: Minority Links www
Provides data on racial and ethnic populations in the United States. U.S. Census Bureau: Minority Links.
- Alexa: G Ethnicity
Alexa Directory Top Sites: G Ethnicity
- DMOZ: G Ethnicity
dmoz.org Directory: G Ethnicity