Web sites dealing with French history, culture, and language. Everything that defines the French identity of today. May include sites about Francophones around the world. French Ethnicity Society.
- French language A Romance language of the Indo-European family.
- French people A Latin European ethnic group and nation who are identified with the country of France.
- French kiss An amorous kiss in which the participants' tongues extend to touch each other's lips or tongue.
- The French (band) A British rock band, formed by Darren Hayman and John Morrison after the band Hefner declared an...
- French (tunic) The designation of a particular type of military jacket or tunic in the Russian Empire and later...
- French (surname) Meanings A surname (including a list of people with the name).
- Information Cultural Services of the French Embassy www
Information on art, Services of the French Embassy, books, cinema, music and news, with regional calendar and mailing list sign-up form. Cultural Services of the French Embassy.
- Franco-American FrancoGene www
Franco-American and French-Canadian Genealogy. FrancoGene. For geneologists in Quebec, France, Louisiana, Maine, or Acadia. FrancoGene.
- A The Franco-British Society www
A focus for individuals, Franco-British Society, groups and companies who wish to keep in touch with France, her culture, history and current affairs. Details of events programme and membership. The Franco-British Society.
- Includes The National Huguenot Society www
Includes a listing of documented Huguenot ancestors, National Huguenot Society, historical information, membership information, book reviews and a list of books and publications for sale. Links to other Hugeunot sites. The National Huguenot Society.
- Treasures Creating French Culture www
Treasures from the Bibliothèque Nationale de France, French Culture, exhibited at the Library of Congress, render an historical blueprint of France from the period of Charlemagne through that of Charles DeGaulle. Creating French Culture.
- News Paris Tempo Magazine www
News and information about living and travelling in Paris, Tempo Magazine, French culture, society, politics and Parisian life. Paris Tempo Magazine.
- Rennes, The Franco-American Institute www
Rennes, Franco-American Institute, France. The only US-France binational center in France. Includes events schedule and streaming video English courses. The Franco-American Institute.
- Guide France for Visitors www
Guide to French travel, for Visitors, featuring maps, photo galleries, destination guides and detailed information on top spots from Paris to Riviera to D-Day Invasion sites. France for Visitors.
- Offers Alliance Francaise in South Africa www
Offers French classes adapted to all levels, Francaise in South Africa, using a lively method based on communication. Also offers cultural events and library. Centers in South Africa and Lesotho. Alliance Francaise in South Africa.
- Acadian-Cajun Acadian Genealogy www
Acadian-Cajun genealogy resource site. Genealogy. Features links and Acadian music audio files. Acadian Genealogy.
- Information Wikipedia - Cajun www
Information and resources from Wikipedia. Wikipedia - Cajun.
- Offers Margaret Media, Inc. www
Offers books and CDs on Creoles, Media, Inc., their culture, language, and music. Also offers New Orleans women's history and Mississippi River lore. Louisiana culture: Creoles, women, language, music, migration to Mexico, Mississippi river guide. Margaret Media, Inc..
- View Franco-American School of New York www
View academics, School of New York, admissions pages, and school life. Franco-American School of New York.
- Offering The French-American School of Rhode Island www
Offering grades from Pre-school through grade 5. French-American School of Rhode Island. View curriculum, admissions, and school life. The French-American School of Rhode Island.
- Academic Marianopolis College: Quebec History www
Academic site which covers the main issues, College: Quebec History, events and concepts of Quebec history. Includes documents, maps, pictures, readings, statistics, and links. Marianopolis College: Quebec History.
- A French-Canadian Heritage Society of Michigan www
A non-profit organization founded in 1980 to provide genealogical, Heritage Society of Michigan, educational, historical and cultural information about French-Canadians in North America, especially those in Michigan. French-Canadian Heritage Society of Michigan.
- Personal Jean-Robert Lafortune www
Personal page of the Haitian-American who has sought to empower his fellow Haitian Nationals through advocacy and grassroots engagement. Jean-Robert Lafortune.
- A Haitianna - A collection of Haitian Art www
A Haitian art web site suited to the needs of the art collector. Haitianna - A collection of Haitian Art.
- Database World Cultures www
Database of statistics and indexed links about more than 8000 cultural communities worldwide. World Cultures.
- Provides The World Factbook - Field Listing - Ethnic Groups www
Provides a rank ordering, World Factbook - Field Listing - Ethnic Groups, by country, of ethnic groups starting with the largest and normally includes the percent of total population. The World Factbook - Field Listing - Ethnic Groups.
- Alexa: French Ethnicity
Alexa Directory Top Sites: French Ethnicity
- DMOZ: French Ethnicity
dmoz.org Directory: French Ethnicity