Web sites dealing with French history, culture, and language. Everything that defines the French identity of today. May include sites about Francophones around the world. French Ethnicity Society.
- French language A Romance language of the Indo-European family.
- French people An ethnic group and nation who are identified with the country of France.
- French kiss An amorous kiss in which the participants' tongues extend to touch each other's lips or tongue.
- The French (band) A British rock band, formed by Darren Hayman and John Morrison after the band Hefner declared an...
- French (tunic) The designation of a particular type of military jacket or tunic in the Russian Empire and later...
- French (surname) Meanings A surname (including a list of people with the name).
- Rennes, The Franco-American Institute www
Rennes, Franco-American Institute, France. The only US-France binational center in France. Includes events schedule and streaming video English courses. The Franco-American Institute.
- Information Cultural Services of the French Embassy www
Information on art, Services of the French Embassy, books, cinema, music and news, with regional calendar and mailing list sign-up form. Cultural Services of the French Embassy.
- Guide France for Visitors www
Guide to French travel, for Visitors, featuring maps, photo galleries, destination guides and detailed information on top spots from Paris to Riviera to D-Day Invasion sites. France for Visitors.
- Includes The National Huguenot Society www
Includes a listing of documented Huguenot ancestors, National Huguenot Society, historical information, membership information, book reviews and a list of books and publications for sale. Links to other Hugeunot sites. The National Huguenot Society.
- Franco-American FrancoGene www
Franco-American and French-Canadian Genealogy. FrancoGene. For geneologists in Quebec, France, Louisiana, Maine, or Acadia. FrancoGene.
- Treasures Creating French Culture www
Treasures from the Bibliothèque Nationale de France, French Culture, exhibited at the Library of Congress, render an historical blueprint of France from the period of Charlemagne through that of Charles DeGaulle. Creating French Culture.
- A The Franco-British Society www
A focus for individuals, Franco-British Society, groups and companies who wish to keep in touch with France, her culture, history and current affairs. Details of events programme and membership. The Franco-British Society.
- News Paris Tempo Magazine www
News and information about living and travelling in Paris, Tempo Magazine, French culture, society, politics and Parisian life. Paris Tempo Magazine.
- Offers Alliance Francaise in South Africa www
Offers French classes adapted to all levels, Francaise in South Africa, using a lively method based on communication. Also offers cultural events and library. Centers in South Africa and Lesotho. Alliance Francaise in South Africa.
- A Fondation CODOFIL Website www
A non-profit organization dedicated to promoting Francophone Louisiana. Fondation CODOFIL Website.
- Complete French Creoles of America www
Complete history of Louisiana's indigenous Creoles, Creoles of America, Indians, Africans and Cajuns. Explore the cultural heritage and genealogy of these people. Along with guestbook and viewer's comments. French Creoles of America.
- Offers Margaret Media, Inc. www
Offers books and CDs on Creoles, Media, Inc., their culture, language, and music. Also offers New Orleans women's history and Mississippi River lore. Louisiana culture: Creoles, women, language, music, migration to Mexico, Mississippi river guide. Margaret Media, Inc..
- Includes The Franco-American Connection www
Includes links to articles and resources for Franco-Americans. The Franco-American Connection.
- The The Franco-American WebSite www
The guide to Franco-American relations and how to survive in France. The Franco-American WebSite.
- Academic Marianopolis College: Quebec History www
Academic site which covers the main issues, College: Quebec History, events and concepts of Quebec history. Includes documents, maps, pictures, readings, statistics, and links. Marianopolis College: Quebec History.
- A French-Canadian Heritage Society of Michigan www
A non-profit organization founded in 1980 to provide genealogical, Heritage Society of Michigan, educational, historical and cultural information about French-Canadians in North America, especially those in Michigan. French-Canadian Heritage Society of Michigan.
- Haiti Haiti FM : The Haitian Radio Source www
Haiti FM is comprehensive Haitian radio station guide and directory with listings of stations, : The Haitian Radio Source, broadcast locations, and streaming audio feeds. Haiti FM : The Haitian Radio Source.
- Site Haitian Art Society www
Site for the interest in Haitian art, Art Society, with dates and locations for lectures and art exhibition tours of private and museum collections. Haitian Art Society.
- Contains Crossing Cultures www
Contains personal stories of cultural experiences, Cultures, essays, poems, artwork and photos. Crossing Cultures.
- A Ethnic group - Wikipedia www
A general overview of what the term Ethnicity means. Ethnic group - Wikipedia.
- Alexa: French Ethnicity
Alexa Directory Top Sites: French Ethnicity
- DMOZ: French Ethnicity
dmoz.org Directory: French Ethnicity