The people of England; people with origins in that nation. A people speaking a Germanic language evolved from that of Anglo-Saxon peoples from Continental Europe who invaded and settled in lowland Britain, which became known as England (the land of the Angles.) English Ethnicity Society.
- English language A West Germanic language that was first spoken in early medieval England and is now the third...
- Old English The earliest historical form of the English language, spoken in England and southern and eastern...
- English people A nation and an ethnic group native to England who speak the English language.
- English national identity A national identity of the English as the people or ethnic group native to England developed in...
- English, Indiana A town in and the county seat of Sterling Township, Crawford County, Indiana, United States.
- English (novel) A 2004 Chinese coming-of-age novel by Wang Gang, about a boy growing up during the Cultural...
- Terminology of the British Isles The terminology of the British Isles refers to the various words and phrases that are used to...
- A English Blogs www
A collection of online journals and short essays about the country. English Blogs.
- Different Battle of Ideas Festival www
Different strands of social, Ideas Festival, political, scientific, academic and cultural discussion are being brought together for what will be an annual festival. Battle of Ideas Festival.
- Provides The World Factbook - Field Listing - Ethnic Groups www
Provides a rank ordering, World Factbook - Field Listing - Ethnic Groups, by country, of ethnic groups starting with the largest and normally includes the percent of total population. The World Factbook - Field Listing - Ethnic Groups.
- The Ethnologue: Languages of the World www
The Ethnologue is a catalogue of more than 6, Languages of the World,700 languages spoken in 228 countries. The Ethnologue Name Index lists over 39,000 language, dialect, and alternate names. The Ethnologue Language Family Index organizes languages according to language families. Ethnologue: Languages of the World.
- Alexa: English Ethnicity
Alexa Directory Top Sites: English Ethnicity
- DMOZ: English Ethnicity
dmoz.org Directory: English Ethnicity