The people of England; people with origins in that nation. A people speaking a Germanic language evolved from that of Anglo-Saxon peoples from Continental Europe who invaded and settled in lowland Britain, which became known as England (the land of the Angles.) English Ethnicity Society.
- English language A West Germanic language that was first spoken in early medieval England and is now a global...
- Old English The earliest historical form of the English language, spoken in England and southern and eastern...
- English people A nation and an ethnic group native to England who speak the English language.
- English national identity A national identity of the English as the people or ethnic group native to England developed in...
- English, Indiana A town in and the county seat of Sterling Township, Crawford County, Indiana, United States.
- English: An Autumn in London A Malayalam film written by Ajayan Venugopalan and directed by Shyamaprasad.
- Terminology of the British Isles The terminology of the British Isles refers to the various words and phrases that are used to...
- A Anglobilia www
A guide featuring travel, Anglobilia, a photo gallery, studying in the country, news, famous people, culture and legends. Anglobilia.
- Different Battle of Ideas Festival www
Different strands of social, Ideas Festival, political, scientific, academic and cultural discussion are being brought together for what will be an annual festival. Battle of Ideas Festival.
- Provides U.S. Census Bureau: Minority Links www
Provides data on racial and ethnic populations in the United States. U.S. Census Bureau: Minority Links.
- Contains Crossing Cultures www
Contains personal stories of cultural experiences, Cultures, essays, poems, artwork and photos. Crossing Cultures.
- Alexa: English Ethnicity
Alexa Directory Top Sites: English Ethnicity
- DMOZ: English Ethnicity
dmoz.org Directory: English Ethnicity