E Ethnicity Society.
The Latin letter 'E' differs little from its source, the Greek letter epsilon, 'Ε'. This in turn comes from the Semitic letter hê , which has been suggested to have started as a praying or calling human figure ( hillul 'jubilation'), and was probably based on a similar Egyptian hieroglyph that indicated a different pronunciation. (wikipedia)
- E The fifth letter and the second vowel in the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin...
- A letter of the Latin alphabet.
- E number E numbers are codes for substances that are permitted to be used as food additives for use within...
- Haplogroup E (mtDNA) A human mitochondrial DNA haplogroup typical for the Malay Archipelago.
- E-layer The Kennelly?Heaviside layer, named after Arthur E. Kennelly and Oliver Heaviside, also known as...
- e (mathematical constant) A mathematical constant, approximately equal to 2.71828, which appears in many different settings...
- E (complexity) The set of decision problems that can be solved by a deterministic Turing machine in time 2O and...
- E (musical note) The third note of the C major scale, and mi in fixed-do solf ge.
- E! E! is an American basic cable and satellite television channel that is owned by the NBCUniversal...
- E Township, Maine An unincorporated township located in Aroostook County, Maine, United States.
- E language A Tai?Chinese mixed language spoken primarily in Rongshui Miao Autonomous County, Guangxi, China.
- A Inuit Art Foundation www
A non-profit organization owned and controlled by Canadian Inuit artists, Art Foundation, by providing professional development opportunities for artists and promoting Inuit art worldwide. Includes information on the Inuit Art Quarterly magazine, the Inuit Artists' Shop in Ottawa and the Inuit Artists' College. Inuit Art Foundation.
- A Makivik Corporation www
A non-profit organization owned by the Inuit of Nunavik, Corporation, with a mandate of the protection of the integrity of the James Bay and Northern Québec Agreement. It focuses on the political, social, and economic development of the Nunavik region. Makivik Corporation.
- Origin Estonians - Wikipedia www
Origin and history of the Estonian people and how they are related to other peoples in the region. Estonians - Wikipedia.
- Estonian Vaba Eesti Sõna - Free Estonian Word www
Estonian newspaper published in New York City since 1949. Eesti Sõna - Free Estonian Word. Selection of articles available in English. Vaba Eesti Sõna - Free Estonian Word.
- Provides U.S. Census Bureau: Minority Links www
Provides data on racial and ethnic populations in the United States. U.S. Census Bureau: Minority Links.
- Database World Cultures www
Database of statistics and indexed links about more than 8000 cultural communities worldwide. World Cultures.
- Alexa: E Ethnicity
Alexa Directory Top Sites: E Ethnicity
- DMOZ: E Ethnicity
dmoz.org Directory: E Ethnicity