E Ethnicity Society.
The Latin letter 'E' differs little from its source, the Greek letter epsilon, 'Ε'. This in turn comes from the Semitic letter hê , which has been suggested to have started as a praying or calling human figure ( hillul 'jubilation'), and was probably based on a similar Egyptian hieroglyph that indicated a different pronunciation. (wikipedia)
- E The fifth letter and the second vowel in the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin...
- A letter of the Latin alphabet.
- E number E numbers are codes for substances that are permitted to be used as food additives for use within...
- Haplogroup E (mtDNA) A human mitochondrial DNA haplogroup typical for the Malay Archipelago.
- E-layer The Kennelly?Heaviside layer, named after Arthur E. Kennelly and Oliver Heaviside, also known as...
- e (mathematical constant) A mathematical constant, approximately equal to 2.71828, which appears in many different settings...
- E (complexity) The set of decision problems that can be solved by a deterministic Turing machine in time 2O and...
- E (musical note) The third note of the C major scale, and mi in fixed-do solf ge.
- E! E! is an American basic cable and satellite television channel that is owned by the NBCUniversal...
- E Township, Maine An unincorporated township located in Aroostook County, Maine, United States.
- E language A Tai?Chinese mixed language spoken primarily in Rongshui Miao Autonomous County, Guangxi, China.
- Information Iñupiaq Cultural Resources www
Information on the North Alaskan Inuit or Inupiaq people, Cultural Resources, maintained by the Alaska Native Knowledge Network (ANKN). Iñupiaq Cultural Resources.
- Life, Wikipedia: Inuit www
Life, Inuit, traditions, and history of the Inuit people. Wikipedia: Inuit.
- A National Estonian Foundation of Canada www
A charitable foundation whose mission is to promote the welfare of the Estonian community in Canada, Estonian Foundation of Canada, through scholarships, projects and community activities. [Estonian, English] National Estonian Foundation of Canada.
- An Estonian American National Council, Inc. (EANC) www
An organization of Estonian Americans. American National Council, Inc. (EANC). Estonian American National Council, Inc. (EANC).
- Database World Cultures www
Database of statistics and indexed links about more than 8000 cultural communities worldwide. World Cultures.
- Contains Crossing Cultures www
Contains personal stories of cultural experiences, Cultures, essays, poems, artwork and photos. Crossing Cultures.
- Alexa: E Ethnicity
Alexa Directory Top Sites: E Ethnicity
- DMOZ: E Ethnicity
dmoz.org Directory: E Ethnicity