E Ethnicity Society.
The Latin letter 'E' differs little from its source, the Greek letter epsilon, 'Ε'. This in turn comes from the Semitic letter hê , which has been suggested to have started as a praying or calling human figure ( hillul 'jubilation'), and was probably based on a similar Egyptian hieroglyph that indicated a different pronunciation. (wikipedia)
- E The fifth letter and the second vowel in the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin...
- A letter of the Latin alphabet.
- E number E numbers are codes for substances that are permitted to be used as food additives for use within...
- Haplogroup E (mtDNA) A human mitochondrial DNA haplogroup typical for the Malay Archipelago.
- E-layer The Kennelly?Heaviside layer, named after Arthur E. Kennelly and Oliver Heaviside, also known as...
- e (mathematical constant) A mathematical constant, approximately equal to 2.71828, which appears in many different settings...
- E (complexity) The set of decision problems that can be solved by a deterministic Turing machine in time 2O and...
- E (musical note) The third note of the C major scale, and mi in fixed-do solf ge.
- E! E! is an American basic cable and satellite television channel that is owned by the NBCUniversal...
- E Township, Maine An unincorporated township located in Aroostook County, Maine, United States.
- E language A Tai?Chinese mixed language spoken primarily in Rongshui Miao Autonomous County, Guangxi, China.
- An Kitikmeot Inuit Association www
An organization to defend, Inuit Association, preserve and promote social, cultural and economic benefits to Inuit of the Kitikmeot Region of Nunavut. Kitikmeot Inuit Association.
- A Inuit Art Foundation www
A non-profit organization owned and controlled by Canadian Inuit artists, Art Foundation, by providing professional development opportunities for artists and promoting Inuit art worldwide. Includes information on the Inuit Art Quarterly magazine, the Inuit Artists' Shop in Ottawa and the Inuit Artists' College. Inuit Art Foundation.
- A National Estonian Foundation of Canada www
A charitable foundation whose mission is to promote the welfare of the Estonian community in Canada, Estonian Foundation of Canada, through scholarships, projects and community activities. [Estonian, English] National Estonian Foundation of Canada.
- Estonian Vaba Eesti Sõna - Free Estonian Word www
Estonian newspaper published in New York City since 1949. Eesti Sõna - Free Estonian Word. Selection of articles available in English. Vaba Eesti Sõna - Free Estonian Word.
- Provides The World Factbook - Field Listing - Ethnic Groups www
Provides a rank ordering, World Factbook - Field Listing - Ethnic Groups, by country, of ethnic groups starting with the largest and normally includes the percent of total population. The World Factbook - Field Listing - Ethnic Groups.
- Contains Crossing Cultures www
Contains personal stories of cultural experiences, Cultures, essays, poems, artwork and photos. Crossing Cultures.
- Alexa: E Ethnicity
Alexa Directory Top Sites: E Ethnicity
- DMOZ: E Ethnicity
dmoz.org Directory: E Ethnicity