Sites and pertaining to people of ethnic or linguistic Dutch extraction. Dutch Ethnicity Society.
- Dutch language The official language of the Netherlands.
- Dutch people The Dutch, occasionally referred to as Netherlanders-a term that is cognate to the Dutch word for...
- Dutch Schultz A New York City-area Jewish-American mobster of the 1920s and 1930s who made his fortune in...
- Dutch (nickname) When used as a nickname, Dutch may refer to...
- Bird's Opening A chess opening characterised by the move...
- Dutch Grand Prix A Formula One automobile race held at Circuit Zandvoort, North Holland, Netherlands, from 1948 to...
- Dutch, the magazine A bi-monthly Canadian magazine about The Netherlands and its people.
- Going Dutch A term that indicates that each person participating in a group activity pays for themself...
- Provides Netherlands American Society of Southern California www
Provides a social environment for persons of Dutch descent or others who have an active interest in the Netherlands. American Society of Southern California. News from Holland, event information, and related links. Netherlands American Society of Southern California.
- Home Dutch Heritage Site www
Home page of the Dutch Heritage Site, Heritage Site, the Windmill Herald, and Vanderheide Publishing. Dutch Heritage Site.
- Business Dutch Canadian Business Club of Calgary www
Business leaders in Calgary created an opportunity to have periodical meetings, Canadian Business Club of Calgary, promote networking, exchange information make contacts and serve as a forum of business activities. Dutch Canadian Business Club of Calgary.
- Article The end of List Pim Fortuyn www
Article from the Guardian on the 2002 collapse of the Dutch government and the apparent end of the List Fortuyn. The end of List Pim Fortuyn.
- The Ethnologue: Languages of the World www
The Ethnologue is a catalogue of more than 6, Languages of the World,700 languages spoken in 228 countries. The Ethnologue Name Index lists over 39,000 language, dialect, and alternate names. The Ethnologue Language Family Index organizes languages according to language families. Ethnologue: Languages of the World.
- Provides The World Factbook - Field Listing - Ethnic Groups www
Provides a rank ordering, World Factbook - Field Listing - Ethnic Groups, by country, of ethnic groups starting with the largest and normally includes the percent of total population. The World Factbook - Field Listing - Ethnic Groups.
- Alexa: Dutch Ethnicity
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Dutch Ethnicity
- DMOZ: Dutch Ethnicity
dmoz.org Directory: Dutch Ethnicity