1: a member of a division of the early Indo-European peoples who swept into Western Europe around 500 BC and occupied the lands west of the Rhine; England, Belgium, France, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Cornwall, Brittany and Galicia: or 2: a modern Gael, Highland Scot, Irishman, Welshman, Cornishman, or Breton, or a descendant of these peoples dispersed throughout the world through immigration. Celtic culture then is the culture (music, language, legends, religion, sports, humour, dance or writings) of these people or their descendants. Section for sites relating to two or more of the Celtic ethnicities, or for Celtic culture as a whole. Also contains links to other categories on aspects or subsets of Celtic peoples and culture. Celtic Ethnicity Society.
- Celtic F.C. A professional football club based in Glasgow, Scotland, which plays in the Scottish Premiership.
- Boston Celtics An American professional basketball team based in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Celts An Indo-European people in Iron Age and Medieval Europe who spoke Celtic languages and had...
- Celts (modern) A modern Celtic identity emerged in Western Europe following the identification of the native...
- Bangor Celtic F.C. Bangor Celtic F.C. is an Irish association football based in from Crumlin, Dublin.
- Celtic music A broad grouping of music genres that evolved out of the folk music traditions of the Celtic...
- Celt (tool) A long, thin, prehistoric, stone or bronze tool similar to an adze, a hoe or axe-like tool.
- Names of the Celts The various names used since classical times for the people known today as the Celts are of...
- Devoted Gaelic and Gaelic Culture www
Devoted to the language and culture of the Gaels. and Gaelic Culture. Includes articles and audio samples. Gaelic and Gaelic Culture.
- Brief At the Edge archive: Celtic Fallacy www
Brief article by Bob Trubshaw discussing the historical validity of the term "Celtic", the Edge archive: Celtic Fallacy, also offering articles of agreement and disagreement. At the Edge archive: Celtic Fallacy.
- Celtic On the Shieling www
Celtic Pagan horse site and personal homepage with essays on what the horse meant to the Celts. On the Shieling.
- Newspaper The Celtic Connection www
Newspaper of the Celtic community in Vancouver, Celtic Connection, BC. Covers news, sports, events, folklore and mythology, also including subscription information. The Celtic Connection.
- Magazine Celtic Countries Magazine www
Magazine on Celtic cooperation, Countries Magazine, society and culture, also offering news from all the Celtic countries. Celtic Countries Magazine.
- Newsgroup Newsgroup FAQ from soc.culture.celtic www
Newsgroup FAQ including related reading material, FAQ from soc.culture.celtic, historical background and Celtic languages. Newsgroup FAQ from soc.culture.celtic.
- Collection The Celtic Archive www
Collection of stories, Celtic Archive, book recommendations, traditions and deities, that are of interest to Neopagans. [In FTP Format] The Celtic Archive.
- Portal CyberScotia www
Portal hosting various sites concerned with things Celtic and Scottish. CyberScotia.
- Honors, Celtic Women International www
Honors, Women International, celebrates and promotes Celtic Women, their culture and heritage all over the world. With calendar of events, access to their Yahoo group, and archives. Celtic Women International.
- A Aiseirigh nan Gaidheal - The Awakening Gaels www
A radio broadcast of Gaelic language and music, nan Gaidheal - The Awakening Gaels, every Saturday on CKJM 106.1 FM Radio Cheticamp. Offers schedule, news, shows for download, Gaelic links, rants and a photo gallery. Aiseirigh nan Gaidheal - The Awakening Gaels.
- Celebration Scottish Heritage: Scotland and New Scotland www
Celebration of New Scotland (Nova Scotia) and all its Scottish heritage and culture. Heritage: Scotland and New Scotland. Links for over 450 Clans. Scottish Heritage: Scotland and New Scotland.
- Instructions Celtic Knotwork www
Instructions and information on drawing Celtic knotwork. Celtic Knotwork.
- Frequently The soc.culture.celtic www
Frequently asked questions for the soc. soc.culture.celtic.culture.celtic usenet newsgroup. The soc.culture.celtic.
- Non-political The Cornish Gorsedd (Gorseth Kernow) www
Non-political and non-religious organization, Cornish Gorsedd (Gorseth Kernow), dedicated to uphold Celtic traditions. Calendar of events, and coverage and pictures of past festivals and competitions. The Cornish Gorsedd (Gorseth Kernow).
- Chicago The Illinois Cornish Society www
Chicago based Cornish Society, Illinois Cornish Society, featuring contact information and links to other Cornish sites and societies. The Illinois Cornish Society.
- Directory Celtic WebRadio www
Directory of Celtic-themed music and traditional language radio stations. Celtic WebRadio.
- Comic Puckermuck Cove www
Comic strip featuring the Celtic character Angus Og. Cove. Includes a message board and archive. Puckermuck Cove.
- Overview Harvard University www
Overview of their Department of Celtic Languages and Literatures offering instruction and training in the languages and literatures of the Celtic-speaking peoples. University. Includes admission requirements and faculty profiles. Harvard University.
- Offers The University of Wales, Aberystwyth www
Offers an honors degree program in Celtic Studies. University of Wales, Aberystwyth. Includes a brief overview and required courses. The University of Wales, Aberystwyth.
- Jointly Celtic Digital Initiative www
Jointly funded by the Department of Early and Medieval Irish and by the Quality Promotion Unit of the University College Cork, Digital Initiative, this project aims to make scarce resources available in an electronic format to students and scholars. Celtic Digital Initiative.
- Celtic Cernunnos www
Celtic links, Cernunnos, history, music and myths. Cernunnos.
- The Ethnologue: Languages of the World www
The Ethnologue is a catalogue of more than 6, Languages of the World,700 languages spoken in 228 countries. The Ethnologue Name Index lists over 39,000 language, dialect, and alternate names. The Ethnologue Language Family Index organizes languages according to language families. Ethnologue: Languages of the World.
- Database World Cultures www
Database of statistics and indexed links about more than 8000 cultural communities worldwide. World Cultures.
- Alexa: Celtic Ethnicity
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Celtic Ethnicity
- DMOZ: Celtic Ethnicity
dmoz.org Directory: Celtic Ethnicity