C Ethnicity Society.
C is the third letter in the English alphabet and a letter of the alphabets of many other writing systems which inherited it from the Latin alphabet. (wikipedia)
- C The third letter in the English alphabet and a letter of the alphabets of many other writing...
- C (programming language) A general-purpose, imperative computer programming language, supporting structured programming...
- C++ A general-purpose programming language.
- Circa Circa, usually abbreviated c., ca. or ca, means "approximately" in several European languages...
- Carbon A chemical element with symbol C and atomic number 6.
- C battery A standard size of dry cell battery typically used in medium-drain applications such as toys...
- combination A selection of items from a collection, such that the order of selection does not matter.
- C (musical note) The first note of the C major scale, the third note of the A minor scale, and the fourth note of...
- C (novel) A 2010 novel written by Tom McCarthy. C is McCarthy's third novel and sixth book.
- NZR C class (1873) C class tank locomotives operated on New Zealand's national rail network during its infancy.
- Captain (ice hockey) The player designated by a team as the only person authorized to speak with the game officials...
- Cheyenne Lands www
Historical overview of the Northern and Southern Cheyenne. Lands.
- Complete French Creoles of America www
Complete history of Louisiana's indigenous Creoles, Creoles of America, Indians, Africans and Cajuns. Explore the cultural heritage and genealogy of these people. Along with guestbook and viewer's comments. French Creoles of America.
- A Fondation CODOFIL Website www
A non-profit organization dedicated to promoting Francophone Louisiana. Fondation CODOFIL Website.
- Overview Cayuga Nation www
Overview of the tribe from the Six Nations Reserve. Cayuga Nation.
- Links Kayonkwe'haka www
Links to Cayuga Nation resources, Kayonkwe'haka, from the Kahon:wes's Iroquois Confederacy Index. Kayonkwe'haka.
- Portal CyberScotia www
Portal hosting various sites concerned with things Celtic and Scottish. CyberScotia.
- Newspaper The Celtic Connection www
Newspaper of the Celtic community in Vancouver, Celtic Connection, BC. Covers news, sports, events, folklore and mythology, also including subscription information. The Celtic Connection.
- Website Cherokee National Party www
Website of the Cherokee National Party founded by John Ross. National Party. Dedicated to the belief that all Cherokees are one nation under God. To demand sovereign status, the right to govern ourselves and the right to be recognized as an independent nation. Cherokee National Party.
- Overview Cherokee History www
Overview of Cherokee tribal history. Cherokee History.
- A Soaring Eagle www
A Northern Cheyenne charity founded by Father Emmett Hoffmann provides an assisted living center, Eagle, a child day care, a Montessori school and a cultural heritage project in Ashland, Montana. Soaring Eagle.
- News, Chickasaw Nation www
News, Nation, events and reports, and articles on history, arts, and culture from the official website of this Indian nation. Chickasaw Nation.
- Tribal Four Directions Institute: Chickasaw www
Tribal profile, Directions Institute: Chickasaw, timeline, and links. Four Directions Institute: Chickasaw.
- A Ethnic group - Wikipedia www
A general overview of what the term Ethnicity means. Ethnic group - Wikipedia.
- The Ethnologue: Languages of the World www
The Ethnologue is a catalogue of more than 6, Languages of the World,700 languages spoken in 228 countries. The Ethnologue Name Index lists over 39,000 language, dialect, and alternate names. The Ethnologue Language Family Index organizes languages according to language families. Ethnologue: Languages of the World.
- Alexa: C Ethnicity
Alexa Directory Top Sites: C Ethnicity
- DMOZ: C Ethnicity
dmoz.org Directory: C Ethnicity