C Ethnicity Society.
C is the third letter in the English alphabet and a letter of the alphabets of many other writing systems which inherited it from the Latin alphabet. (wikipedia)
- C The third letter in the English alphabet and a letter of the alphabets of many other writing...
- C (programming language) A general-purpose, imperative computer programming language, supporting structured programming...
- C++ A general-purpose programming language.
- Circa Circa, usually abbreviated c., ca. or ca, means "approximately" in several European languages...
- Carbon A chemical element with symbol C and atomic number 6.
- C battery A standard size of dry cell battery typically used in medium-drain applications such as toys...
- combination A selection of items from a collection, such that the order of selection does not matter.
- C (musical note) The first note of the C major scale, the third note of the A minor scale, and the fourth note of...
- C (novel) A 2010 novel written by Tom McCarthy. C is McCarthy's third novel and sixth book.
- NZR C class (1873) C class tank locomotives operated on New Zealand's national rail network during its infancy.
- Captain (ice hockey) The player designated by a team as the only person authorized to speak with the game officials...
- Information I'm a Cajun www
Information on the Cajun culture in general as well as weather, Cajun, movie listings and free imacajun.com email. I'm a Cajun.
- Extensive Acadian-Cajun Genealogy and History www
Extensive site linking the genealogy and history of the Acadian and Cajun cultures. Acadian-Cajun Genealogy and History.
- Links Kayonkwe'haka www
Links to Cayuga Nation resources, Kayonkwe'haka, from the Kahon:wes's Iroquois Confederacy Index. Kayonkwe'haka.
- Article Quebec History Encyclopedia: Cayuga www
Article on the tribe from the Handbook of Indians of Canada. Quebec History Encyclopedia: Cayuga.
- Portal CyberScotia www
Portal hosting various sites concerned with things Celtic and Scottish. CyberScotia.
- Celtic On the Shieling www
Celtic Pagan horse site and personal homepage with essays on what the horse meant to the Celts. On the Shieling.
- Genealogical All Things Cherokee www
Genealogical resource with a bulletin board and culture, Things Cherokee, history, and language links. All Things Cherokee.
- Personal Cherokee Heritage www
Personal homepage with some Cherokee cultural and historical information. Cherokee Heritage.
- Links Tse-tsehese-staestse Literature www
Links to Cheyenne stories and other sites of general tribal interest. Tse-tsehese-staestse Literature.
- A Cheyenne Indian www
A website covering the history and culture of the Cheyenne people. Indian. The site also features a discussion board. Cheyenne Indian.
- Copies Chickasaw Historical Research Page www
Copies of letters, Historical Research Page, documents, treaties, and marriage records. Chickasaw Historical Research Page.
- News, Chickasaw Nation www
News, Nation, events and reports, and articles on history, arts, and culture from the official website of this Indian nation. Chickasaw Nation.
- Contains Crossing Cultures www
Contains personal stories of cultural experiences, Cultures, essays, poems, artwork and photos. Crossing Cultures.
- A Ethnic group - Wikipedia www
A general overview of what the term Ethnicity means. Ethnic group - Wikipedia.
- Alexa: C Ethnicity
Alexa Directory Top Sites: C Ethnicity
- DMOZ: C Ethnicity
dmoz.org Directory: C Ethnicity