B Ethnicity Society.
B or b ( pronounced / ˈ b iː / , bee ) is the 2nd letter in the ISO basic Latin alphabet. (wikipedia)
- B The second letter of the ISO basic Latin alphabet. It represents the voiced bilabial stop in...
- Belgium A country in Western Europe bordered by France, the Netherlands, Germany and Luxembourg.
- Decibel A unit of measurement used to express the ratio of one value of a physical property to another on...
- Haplogroup B (mtDNA) A human mitochondrial DNA haplogroup.
- B (musical note) The seventh note of the fixed-Do solf ge. Its enharmonic equivalents are C and A.
- B (programming language) A programming language developed at Bell Labs circa 1969.
- ? A letter of the Cyrillic script.
- b (newspaper) The largest general-circulation daily newspaper based in the American state of Maryland and...
- BB gun A type of air guns designed to shoot metallic ball projectiles called BBs - metal balls...
- Rajawali Televisi (RTV) A national private television station in Indonesia owned by Rajawali Corporation.
- B (New York City Subway service) A rapid transit service in the B Division of the New York City Subway.
- History Balts - Wikipedia www
History of Baltic peoples, Wikipedia, tribes and nations. Balts - Wikipedia.
- Working Baltic American Freedom League www
Working to assure the continued, American Freedom League, meaningful implementation of America's support for the security and independence of the Baltic countries, and a moral and political commitment to Baltic independence, sovereignty and territorial integrity. Baltic American Freedom League.
- Features Belarusan Autocephalous Orthodox Church (BAOC) www
Features the church's history, Autocephalous Orthodox Church (BAOC), beliefs, and architecture of St. Cyril's of Turau Cathedral. Belarusan Autocephalous Orthodox Church (BAOC).
- Information Berber www
Information on the Amazigh people, Berber, their language, and culture. Berber.
- Discussion Amazigh-Net www
Discussion list for those interested in promoting and preserving the Amazigh culture and Tamazight language. Amazigh-Net.
- Culture, Blackfoot Nation www
Culture, Nation, spirituality, and politics of the Blackfoot people based in Montana and Alberta. Blackfoot Nation.
- Information Niitsitapi www
Information and links on Blackfoot culture, Niitsitapi, history, language, and genealogy. Niitsitapi.
- Organization Bulgarian-Macedonian National Educational and Cultural Center www
Organization in the Pittsburgh (Pennsylvania, National Educational and Cultural Center, USA) area aiming to preserve and perpetuate the cultural heritage of the Bulgarian and Macedonian people. Information about social and arts events and other activities. Bulgarian-Macedonian National Educational and Cultural Center.
- Portal Bulgarians in Dubai and UAE www
Portal for Bulgarians living in Dubai and UAE. Bulgarians in Dubai and UAE.
- Database World Cultures www
Database of statistics and indexed links about more than 8000 cultural communities worldwide. World Cultures.
- Contains Crossing Cultures www
Contains personal stories of cultural experiences, Cultures, essays, poems, artwork and photos. Crossing Cultures.
- Alexa: B Ethnicity
Alexa Directory Top Sites: B Ethnicity
- DMOZ: B Ethnicity
dmoz.org Directory: B Ethnicity