Aromanian is a dialect of Romanian spoken by some 150,000 people throughout the Balkan Peninsula in Albania, Bulgaria, Greece, FYR Macedonia and Romania. Aromanian Ethnicity Society.
- Aromanian people An ethnic group native to the Balkans, traditionally living in northern and central Greece...
- Aromanian language An Eastern Romance language, similar to Meglenoromanian, or a dialect of the Romanian language.
- Aromanian Macedonian An officially recognised minority group numbering some 9,695 people according to the 2002 census.
- The The Folklore Association of Vlahs (Armani) in Veria www
The association established in 1981 seeks to preserve the customs, Folklore Association of Vlahs (Armani) in Veria, traditions, and language of the Aromanian community. Its members come from the Pindos Mountains villages of Veria, Vlahohoria, Vermion seli, Xerolivado, and Doliani. The Folklore Association of Vlahs (Armani) in Veria.
- The Greek Helsinki: Aromanians (Vlachs) in Greece www
The Greek Helsinki Committee closely monitors the treatment of ethnic minorities in Greece, Helsinki: Aromanians (Vlachs) in Greece, including the situation of the Aromanian (Vlach) community. Includes various reports, news and useful links. Greek Helsinki: Aromanians (Vlachs) in Greece.
- The Alkiviadis Diamandi of Samarina www
The Pindos Vlach 'Prince' Alcibiade Diamandi and the short-lived Republic of Korytsa. Alkiviadis Diamandi of Samarina.
- Society Society Farsarotul www
Society Farsarotul is the oldest Aromanian organization in the US. Farsarotul. The Society publishes a quarterly newsletter in English covering the community both in the Balkans and the US. Society Farsarotul.
- A The Little Vlach Corner www
A brief presentation of the Aromanian community and culture. Little Vlach Corner. Includes several poems and a description of Aromanian winter customs. The Little Vlach Corner.
- A Casa Română www
A cultural and religious center for the Romanians of northern California, Română, Casa Română provides independent facilities for cultural, social service, and spiritual endeavors. The organization seeks to improve communications among Romanians from all over the world. Casa Română.
- The CORA - Congress Of Romanian Americans www
The official website of the Congress Of Romanian Americans. Congress Of Romanian Americans. The Congress represents the interest of the Romanian-American community, from all walks of life, in the Nation's Capital. CORA - Congress Of Romanian Americans.
- Contains Crossing Cultures www
Contains personal stories of cultural experiences, Cultures, essays, poems, artwork and photos. Crossing Cultures.
- A Ethnic group - Wikipedia www
A general overview of what the term Ethnicity means. Ethnic group - Wikipedia.
- Alexa: Aromanian Ethnicity
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Aromanian Ethnicity
- DMOZ: Aromanian Ethnicity
dmoz.org Directory: Aromanian Ethnicity