The peoples and cultures of Africa. African Ethnicity Society.
- African cuisine Traditionally, the various cuisines of Africa use a combination of locally available fruits...
- African culture The culture of Africa is varied and manifold, consisting of a mixture of countries with various...
- African languages The languages of Africa are divided into six major language families...
- African diaspora The worldwide collection of communities descended Africa peoples, predominantly to the Americas.
- African music The traditional music of Africa, given the vastness of the continent, is historically ancient...
- African art African art describes the modern and historical paintings, sculptures, installations, and other...
- The African (essay) A short autobiographical essay written by French Nobel laureate J. M. G. Le Cl zio.
- The Africans (band) A Jamaican reggae group of the 1970s who recorded on the Federal Records and Belmont labels.
- Geography of Africa A continent comprising 63 political territories, representing the largest of the great southward...
- An African Community International Center www
An international membership organization focusing on Africa, Community International Center, her people, resources and relationship with the rest of the world. African Community International Center.
- Non-profit Earth Center www
Non-profit center, Center, promoting traditional African culture and spirituality. Earth Center.
- Pan-African Emerging Minds www
Pan-African news, Minds, activism and business magazine providing news distribution, mainly to Africans in the Diaspora. Emerging Minds.
- Non-profit ANPA - Association of Nigerian Physicians in the Americas www
Non-profit organization of physicians and surgeons of Nigerian descent who are practicing in the United States and Canada. Association of Nigerian Physicians in the Americas. Includes articles, physicians directory, events calendar and annual conferences, and chapters. ANPA - Association of Nigerian Physicians in the Americas.
- Digitized University of Wisconsin - Africa Focus: Sights and Sounds of a Continent www
Digitized images and sounds from dozens of African countries. University of Wisconsin - Africa Focus: Sights and Sounds of a Continent.
- Ethiopian Ethiopian Sports Federation in North America www
Ethiopian Sports Federation in North America (ESFNA) is a non profit, Sports Federation in North America, tax exempt organization founded in 1984 to promote amateur soccer and cultural events within the Ethiopian community in the North America. Ethiopian Sports Federation in North America.
- A The Universal Black Pages www
A directory of links. The Universal Black Pages.
- Information The Internet Black Pages www
Information concerning African American business, Internet Black Pages, organizations, churches, schools, events, music, film, politics, and history. The Internet Black Pages.
- Online British Black Music www
Online home for the Black Music Congress (BMC) debates, Black Music, and all information regarding the state of the African British Music industry. British Black Music.
- ACFF ACFF www
ACFF is an African British organisation which aims to raise the aspirations and achievements, ACFF, academically, professionally and economically for people of African and Caribbean descent. ACFF.
- Adwoa AfroCulture.Com www
Adwoa Badoe is a Guelph, AfroCulture.Com, Ontario author, storyteller, educator and African dance instructor exploring the Arts of Africa. Offering programs about Black history, African dance and drum classes and featuring the Jiwani dance troupe. AfroCulture.Com.
- Links Canadian Black Heritage in the Third Millennium www
Links to history- and culture-related sites. Canadian Black Heritage in the Third Millennium.
- News Amazigh-Voice.com www
News items in English and French, Amazigh-Voice.com, art, history. Amazigh-Voice.com.
- This The New Mass Media and the Shaping of Amazigh Identity www
This chapter by Amar Almasude in the book "Revitalizing Indigenous Languages" describes how new technologies have not only enhanced communication but also strengthened cultural identity among the Amazigh people. The New Mass Media and the Shaping of Amazigh Identity.
- Portal Kabyle.com www
Portal dedicated to the Kabyle mountains and Amazigh culture. Kabyle.com. News and opinions, history, French-Kabyle dictionary. Kabyle.com.
- Fred Tuaregs www
Fred Schoenahl and Andy Whittington describe the culture and history of these desert nomads of Mali and Niger, Tuaregs, including the resistance of the Saharan Amazigh to different occupations [French/English]. Tuaregs.
- Peer-reviewed West Africa Review www
Peer-reviewed journal focused on research and scholarship related to West African countries, Africa Review, governments, institutions and peoples. West Africa Review.
- An AfricAura www
An audio-visual project exploring African culture. AfricAura.
- The Ethnologue: Languages of the World www
The Ethnologue is a catalogue of more than 6, Languages of the World,700 languages spoken in 228 countries. The Ethnologue Name Index lists over 39,000 language, dialect, and alternate names. The Ethnologue Language Family Index organizes languages according to language families. Ethnologue: Languages of the World.
- A Ethnic group - Wikipedia www
A general overview of what the term Ethnicity means. Ethnic group - Wikipedia.
- Alexa: African Ethnicity
Alexa Directory Top Sites: African Ethnicity
- DMOZ: African Ethnicity
dmoz.org Directory: African Ethnicity