A Ethnicity Society.
A ( named / ˈ eɪ / , plural As, A's, a s, a's or aes ) is the first letter and the first vowel in the ISO basic Latin alphabet. (wikipedia)
- A The first letter and the first vowel of the ISO basic Latin alphabet. It is similar to the...
- Isaac Asimov An American writer and professor of biochemistry at Boston University.
- A* A computer algorithm that is widely used in pathfinding and graph traversal, the process of...
- A value A-Values are numerical values used in the determination of the most stable orientation of atoms...
- A (1965 film) A 1965 short film animated by Jan Lenica. It involves a writer tormented by a giant letter "A".
- "The A " Among the first to note nicknames for Atlanta, Georgia...
- A (Bengali) The first vowel in the Bengali alphabet, and by extension related alphabets such as Assamese.
- A Martinez An American actor and singer with roles in the daytime soap operas Santa Barbara, General...
- anarchist symbol An A within a circle.
- A (New York City Subway service) A rapid transit service in the B Division of the New York City Subway.
- A (grade) A list of grading systems used by countries of the world, first organized by continent, with...
- Language, Abenaki Indian Tribe www
Language, Indian Tribe, culture, history and genealogy. With a kids' section. Abenaki Indian Tribe.
- News, Cowasuck Band of the Pennacook-Abenaki People www
News, Band of the Pennacook-Abenaki People, history, language, culture, and links about the Abenaki and Pennacook of Massachusetts. Cowasuck Band of the Pennacook-Abenaki People.
- Non-profit Earth Center www
Non-profit center, Center, promoting traditional African culture and spirituality. Earth Center.
- Ethiopian Ethiopian Sports Federation in North America www
Ethiopian Sports Federation in North America (ESFNA) is a non profit, Sports Federation in North America, tax exempt organization founded in 1984 to promote amateur soccer and cultural events within the Ethiopian community in the North America. Ethiopian Sports Federation in North America.
- Provides The Dogon Village www
Provides African-American news, Dogon Village, commentary, entertainment, and events relevant to the Black diaspora. The Dogon Village.
- Afronet Afronet www
Afronet is an African American portal site that provides current information about the African American and African experience Afronet.
- Provides Ainu Language and Japan's Ancient History www
Provides a series of documents on the language of this indigenous people as well as the culture of the Jomon period. Ainu Language and Japan's Ancient History.
- Presents The Ainu Museum www
Presents collections of cultural artifacts, Ainu Museum, performances of traditional dances and ceremonies, and demonstrations of folk arts. (Chinese, English, Japanese) The Ainu Museum.
- Discussing Albanians - Wikipedia www
Discussing religion, Wikipedia, regions the group can be found, and history. Albanians - Wikipedia.
- Features Albanian.com www
Features history, Albanian.com, origins, culture, and related news and information. Includes a forum, chat, and classifieds. Albanian.com.
- Dorothy Aleutians of the Pribilof Islands www
Dorothy Knee Jones' A Century of Servitude: Pribilof Aleuts Under U. the Pribilof Islands.S. Rule. 1980 publication adapted as an e-book. Aleutians of the Pribilof Islands.
- Tribal Four Directions Institute: Aleut www
Tribal profile, Directions Institute: Aleut, timeline, and links. Four Directions Institute: Aleut.
- Provides U.S. Census Bureau: Minority Links www
Provides data on racial and ethnic populations in the United States. U.S. Census Bureau: Minority Links.
- A Ethnic group - Wikipedia www
A general overview of what the term Ethnicity means. Ethnic group - Wikipedia.
- Alexa: A Ethnicity
Alexa Directory Top Sites: A Ethnicity
- DMOZ: A Ethnicity
dmoz.org Directory: A Ethnicity