A Ethnicity Society.
A ( named / ˈ eɪ / , plural As, A's, a s, a's or aes ) is the first letter and the first vowel in the ISO basic Latin alphabet. (wikipedia)
- A The first letter and the first vowel of the ISO basic Latin alphabet. It is similar to the...
- Isaac Asimov An American writer and professor of biochemistry at Boston University.
- A* A computer algorithm that is widely used in pathfinding and graph traversal, the process of...
- A value A-Values are numerical values used in the determination of the most stable orientation of atoms...
- A (1965 film) A 1965 short film animated by Jan Lenica. It involves a writer tormented by a giant letter "A".
- "The A " Among the first to note nicknames for Atlanta, Georgia...
- A (Bengali) The first vowel in the Bengali alphabet, and by extension related alphabets such as Assamese.
- A Martinez An American actor and singer with roles in the daytime soap operas Santa Barbara, General...
- anarchist symbol An A within a circle.
- A (New York City Subway service) A rapid transit service in the B Division of the New York City Subway.
- A (grade) A list of grading systems used by countries of the world, first organized by continent, with...
- Tribal Four Directions Institute: Abenaki www
Tribal profile, Directions Institute: Abenaki, timeline, and links. Four Directions Institute: Abenaki.
- Language, Abenaki Indian Tribe www
Language, Indian Tribe, culture, history and genealogy. With a kids' section. Abenaki Indian Tribe.
- Non-profit ANPA - Association of Nigerian Physicians in the Americas www
Non-profit organization of physicians and surgeons of Nigerian descent who are practicing in the United States and Canada. Association of Nigerian Physicians in the Americas. Includes articles, physicians directory, events calendar and annual conferences, and chapters. ANPA - Association of Nigerian Physicians in the Americas.
- Ethiopian Ethiopian Sports Federation in North America www
Ethiopian Sports Federation in North America (ESFNA) is a non profit, Sports Federation in North America, tax exempt organization founded in 1984 to promote amateur soccer and cultural events within the Ethiopian community in the North America. Ethiopian Sports Federation in North America.
- Bringing CCG Online www
Bringing technology home to the minority communities. CCG Online.
- A Kulture Zone www
A unique online experience for people of African descent. Kulture Zone.
- Analysis Toward a Genuine Redress for an Unjust Past: The Nibutani Dam Case www
Analysis of a case involving the right of the Ainu to be considered an indigenous people, Genuine Redress for an Unjust Past: The Nibutani Dam Case, and to enjoy the legal protection of their culture. Toward a Genuine Redress for an Unjust Past: The Nibutani Dam Case.
- List Ainu-English Word List www
List of common Ainu words and their English translations. Ainu-English Word List.
- Features Albanian.com www
Features history, Albanian.com, origins, culture, and related news and information. Includes a forum, chat, and classifieds. Albanian.com.
- Discussing Albanians - Wikipedia www
Discussing religion, Wikipedia, regions the group can be found, and history. Albanians - Wikipedia.
- Dorothy Aleutians of the Pribilof Islands www
Dorothy Knee Jones' A Century of Servitude: Pribilof Aleuts Under U. the Pribilof Islands.S. Rule. 1980 publication adapted as an e-book. Aleutians of the Pribilof Islands.
- Cultural Siberian Yupik and Aleut www
Cultural and linguistic notes about these peoples. Siberian Yupik and Aleut.
- Contains Crossing Cultures www
Contains personal stories of cultural experiences, Cultures, essays, poems, artwork and photos. Crossing Cultures.
- Provides U.S. Census Bureau: Minority Links www
Provides data on racial and ethnic populations in the United States. U.S. Census Bureau: Minority Links.
- Alexa: A Ethnicity
Alexa Directory Top Sites: A Ethnicity
- DMOZ: A Ethnicity
dmoz.org Directory: A Ethnicity