A Ethnicity Society.
A ( named / ˈ eɪ / , plural As, A's, a s, a's or aes ) is the first letter and the first vowel in the ISO basic Latin alphabet. (wikipedia)
- A The first letter and the first vowel of the ISO basic Latin alphabet. It is similar to the...
- Isaac Asimov An American writer and professor of biochemistry at Boston University.
- A* A computer algorithm that is widely used in pathfinding and graph traversal, the process of...
- A value A-Values are numerical values used in the determination of the most stable orientation of atoms...
- A (1965 film) A 1965 short film animated by Jan Lenica. It involves a writer tormented by a giant letter "A".
- "The A " Among the first to note nicknames for Atlanta, Georgia...
- A (Bengali) The writing system for the Bengali language and, together with the Assamese alphabet, is the...
- A Martinez An American actor and singer with roles in the daytime soap operas Santa Barbara, General...
- anarchist symbol An A within a circle.
- A (New York City Subway service) A rapid transit service in the B Division of the New York City Subway.
- A (grade) A list of grading systems used by countries of the world, first organized by continent, with...
- Photographs Abenakis www
Photographs and tribal history from Lee Sultzman's First Nations Histories. Abenakis.
- Tribal Four Directions Institute: Abenaki www
Tribal profile, Directions Institute: Abenaki, timeline, and links. Four Directions Institute: Abenaki.
- Ethiopian Ethiopian Sports Federation in North America www
Ethiopian Sports Federation in North America (ESFNA) is a non profit, Sports Federation in North America, tax exempt organization founded in 1984 to promote amateur soccer and cultural events within the Ethiopian community in the North America. Ethiopian Sports Federation in North America.
- An African Community International Center www
An international membership organization focusing on Africa, Community International Center, her people, resources and relationship with the rest of the world. African Community International Center.
- A The Universal Black Pages www
A directory of links. The Universal Black Pages.
- Website Melanet www
Website for commerce and information exchange. Melanet.
- Life John Bachelor www
Life story of John Batchelor (1854-1944), Bachelor, an English missionary who became the first westerner to learn the Ainu language, record its grammar in English, and make the Ainu known to the western world. John Bachelor.
- Companion NOVA Online - Island of the Spirits www
Companion web site to the NOVA program which explores the Ainu people. NOVA Online - Island of the Spirits.
- Discussing Albanians - Wikipedia www
Discussing religion, Wikipedia, regions the group can be found, and history. Albanians - Wikipedia.
- Features Albanian.com www
Features history, Albanian.com, origins, culture, and related news and information. Includes a forum, chat, and classifieds. Albanian.com.
- Cultural Siberian Yupik and Aleut www
Cultural and linguistic notes about these peoples. Siberian Yupik and Aleut.
- Tribal Four Directions Institute: Aleut www
Tribal profile, Directions Institute: Aleut, timeline, and links. Four Directions Institute: Aleut.
- Provides U.S. Census Bureau: Minority Links www
Provides data on racial and ethnic populations in the United States. U.S. Census Bureau: Minority Links.
- The Ethnologue: Languages of the World www
The Ethnologue is a catalogue of more than 6, Languages of the World,700 languages spoken in 228 countries. The Ethnologue Name Index lists over 39,000 language, dialect, and alternate names. The Ethnologue Language Family Index organizes languages according to language families. Ethnologue: Languages of the World.
- Alexa: A Ethnicity
Alexa Directory Top Sites: A Ethnicity
- DMOZ: A Ethnicity
dmoz.org Directory: A Ethnicity