This section offers categories organized by their focus on specific racial and ethnic groups. Please take the time to locate the most appropriate subsection prior to suggesting a site. An Ethnic Group is a section or group of people considered to be significantly different from others in terms of cultural (dialect, religion, traditions, etc.) and sometimes physical characteristics (skin color, body shape, etc.). Ethnicity Society.
An ethnic group or ethnicity is a category of people who identify with each other based on similarities, such as common language, ancestral, social, cultural, or national experiences. (wikipedia)
- Ethnicity A category of people who identify with each other based on similarities such as common...
- Ethnicity (United States Census) Race and ethnicity in the United States Census, defined by the federal Office of Management and...
- Ethnicity (United Kingdom) A number of different systems of classification of ethnicity in the United Kingdom exist.
- Ethnicities (journal) A peer-reviewed academic journal that publishes research in the fields of sociology and politics...
- Ethnicity (album) The thirteenth studio album by Yanni, released on the Virgin Records label in 2003, extending his...
- Ethnic studies The interdisciplinary study of difference-chiefly race, ethnicity, and nation, but also sexuality...
- Provides U.S. Census Bureau: Minority Links www
Provides data on racial and ethnic populations in the United States. U.S. Census Bureau: Minority Links.
- Database World Cultures www
Database of statistics and indexed links about more than 8000 cultural communities worldwide. World Cultures.
- A Ethnic group - Wikipedia www
A general overview of what the term Ethnicity means. Ethnic group - Wikipedia.
- Contains Crossing Cultures www
Contains personal stories of cultural experiences, Cultures, essays, poems, artwork and photos. Crossing Cultures.
- The Ethnologue: Languages of the World www
The Ethnologue is a catalogue of more than 6, Languages of the World,700 languages spoken in 228 countries. The Ethnologue Name Index lists over 39,000 language, dialect, and alternate names. The Ethnologue Language Family Index organizes languages according to language families. Ethnologue: Languages of the World.
- Provides The World Factbook - Field Listing - Ethnic Groups www
Provides a rank ordering, World Factbook - Field Listing - Ethnic Groups, by country, of ethnic groups starting with the largest and normally includes the percent of total population. The World Factbook - Field Listing - Ethnic Groups.
- Digitized University of Wisconsin - Africa Focus: Sights and Sounds of a Continent www
Digitized images and sounds from dozens of African countries. University of Wisconsin - Africa Focus: Sights and Sounds of a Continent.
- Non-profit Earth Center www
Non-profit center, Center, promoting traditional African culture and spirituality. Earth Center.
- Discussing Albanians - Wikipedia www
Discussing religion, Wikipedia, regions the group can be found, and history. Albanians - Wikipedia.
- Features Albanian.com www
Features history, Albanian.com, origins, culture, and related news and information. Includes a forum, chat, and classifieds. Albanian.com.
- The Greek Helsinki: Aromanians (Vlachs) in Greece www
The Greek Helsinki Committee closely monitors the treatment of ethnic minorities in Greece, Helsinki: Aromanians (Vlachs) in Greece, including the situation of the Aromanian (Vlach) community. Includes various reports, news and useful links. Greek Helsinki: Aromanians (Vlachs) in Greece.
- A The Little Vlach Corner www
A brief presentation of the Aromanian community and culture. Little Vlach Corner. Includes several poems and a description of Aromanian winter customs. The Little Vlach Corner.
- Working Baltic American Freedom League www
Working to assure the continued, American Freedom League, meaningful implementation of America's support for the security and independence of the Baltic countries, and a moral and political commitment to Baltic independence, sovereignty and territorial integrity. Baltic American Freedom League.
- History Balts - Wikipedia www
History of Baltic peoples, Wikipedia, tribes and nations. Balts - Wikipedia.
- Information United Nations and Business www
Information about UN development project partnerships with the private sector and foundations, Nations and Business, guidelines for doing business with the UN, issues statements, fact sheets, and other materials. United Nations and Business.
- Provides TechnoServe www
Provides business advice and access to both markets and capital to businesspeople in developing countries. TechnoServe.
- Portal CyberScotia www
Portal hosting various sites concerned with things Celtic and Scottish. CyberScotia.
- Collection The Celtic Archive www
Collection of stories, Celtic Archive, book recommendations, traditions and deities, that are of interest to Neopagans. [In FTP Format] The Celtic Archive.
- Alexa: Ethnicity Society
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Ethnicity Society
- DMOZ: Ethnicity Society
dmoz.org Directory: Ethnicity Society